1. Click here
to open a blank e-mail to Linda Boorom.
2. In subject type Death Record.
3. Copy the form below & paste into the body of the e-mail message.
4. Fill in the information beginning with your name & e-mail address. Be sure to include the source (i.e.. Ohio Department of Health, Cincinnati Department of Health etc.) & the certificate # from the Death Certificate. Continue filling in information as it appears on the certificate. If you have additional comments to what is on the certificate you may include, but in (parenthesis) so that others will no what information was given in the actual certificate. There is also a place at the bottom where you may include additional information if you wish.
5. If you have a .jpg image of the certificate please attach to the same e-mail message. We will include the image with the file on the web site.
6. Please review the information for errors before sending the message. What will be posted online will be what you have typed in the message! We will not be checking for spelling errors etc. before posting.
7. For those who have submitted information previously & wish the information to be posted in the new format, please include the URL where the information currently appears at the top of the message with a note to replace with the following.
I have attempted to include information from both a 1947 death certificate and a 1987 certificate. Not all information below is included in both of these years. Earlier certificates include even less information. Records previous to 1908 will not contain as much information as later certificates
Only deaths in Hamilton Co. will be
for submission. Deaths outside Hamilton Co. "may" be accepted if the
was a resident of Hamilton Co. at the time of death.
If you have any questions, please contact Linda
Copy all below this line to the bottom line and paste into e-mail body & complete the information from the death certificate.
Death Certificate Extract
Relationship, if any to deceased:
Date of Death:
County of Death: Hamilton
City, Village or Location of Death:
Hospital or Other Institution:
Date of Birth:
Place of Birth:
Citizen of What Country:
Origin or Descent:
Social Security Number:
Was Deceased Ever In US Armed Forces:
Name of spouse:
Kind Of Business or Industry:
Residence - State:
City, Village or Location:
Mother Maiden Name:
Informant - Name:
Death was caused by:
Name of Cemetery or Crematory:
Funeral Firm and Address: