The library is located in the Holmes County Cultural Center, adjacent to the Victorian House, home of the Holmes County Historical Society, in Millersburg. The address is:
434 N Washington St. Ste. 2,
The entrance is on the south side of the building via a ramp.
If you are coming from a distance, it is probably best to call ahead to make sure we will be open.
April 1st – October 31st, 2015
Tuesday through Friday 1 — 4 p.m.
Meeting nights of the Society
Library will be closed, except by appointment, November through March.
To schedule an appointment when the library is not open or for further information contact Cheryl Abernathy, (330) 465–5948.
Materials available include:
- Original records from the Common Pleas Court from 1826–1900
- Original records from the Probate Court from 1852–1900 including wills as well as probate files
- 1875 Caldwell Atlas and a 1907 Atlas
- Inter-chapter newsletters from other OGS Chapters
- A variety of family and local histories are also available