The following information is edited from the HGSG bylaws.
1. Membership in this chapter shall be open to all interested persons with genealogical interests anywhere and residents anywhere with genealogical interests in Hudson, Ohio.
2. Dues are due during the month of September or upon joining and shall not be prorated.
Our Membership Year runs from September to September to coincide with our Program Year. Payment in July or August shall constitute payment in full for the following year.
Dues for individual and family memberships are $15.00 per year.
When purchasing a membership, we request the following information:
1. Name, address, telephone number.
2. Genealogy software you use.
3. E-mail address if you have one.
4. Surnames you are researching.
5. Geographical areas of interest.
Membership includes a quarterly newsletter containing articles of general interest and notices of meeting changes.
Payments may be made to: Hudson Genealogical Study Group and mailed to:
Hudson Genealogical Study Group
Hudson Library and Historical Society
96 Library Street
Hudson, OH 44236