Hudson Genealogical Study Group Publications
1. The 1860 Mortality Schedule for Summit County, Ohio.
Complete listing of Summit County, Ohio residents listed in the Federal Mortality Schedule conducted in June 1860. 4 pp. $5.50
2. Doncaster Funeral Home, Hudson, Ohio: December 31, 1903 - April 7, 1910.
Includes all information from Book 1 of the Doncaster Funeral Home Records. 23 pp. $9.00
3. Hudson, Ohio Deaths: 1868-1908.
Alphabetical listing of deaths in Hudson, Summit County, Ohio from 1868 through 1908 extracted from the microfilm of the Index to Probate Records of Wills, Deaths, and Births on file at the Hudson Library and Historical Society. It includes those listed as having died in Hudson, been born in Hudson and died in Ohio, and those with no indication of place of death as well as deaths at the Summit County Infirmary. 25 pp. $9.50
4. St. Mary's Cemetery, Hudson (Summit County) Ohio - 1858 through 14 May 1988.
Information from Sexton's Records and a lot-by-lot survey, with surname index. 26 pp. $9.50
6. Index to Historical Reminiscences of Summit County,
by Gen. Lucius V. Bierce, 1854. An every name index to Summit County's first county history compiled by Connie S. Ferguson. 5 pp. $5.50
7. Reprint of William B. Doyle's 1908 Centennial History of Summit County, Ohio and Representative Citizens
with a complete, new index compiled by James and Briana Caccamo. 1,186 pp. $68.50 plus $5.00 postage and handling.
9. Inscriptions and Index to Markillie Cemetery, Hudson, Ohio (Summit County).
Compiled by members of the HGSG. 84 pp. plus maps. $17.50
10. Inscriptions and Index to Locust Grove Cemetery, Twinsburg, Ohio.
Compiled by Jeffrey Alan Mills. 68 pp. $17.50
11. Inscriptions and Index to Maplelawn Cemetery, Stow, Ohio (Summit County).
Compiled by members of HGSG. $17.50
12. Index to Illustrated Summit County, Ohio Atlas, 1891
Compiled by Connie S. Ferguson, CGRS. 50 pp. $10.50
13. Index to "Doyles" 1908 Centennial History of Summit County, Ohio and Representative Citizens.
Compiled by James and Brianna Caccamo. 71 pp. $14.50
15. Index to Olin's Akron and Environs.
Edited and compiled by James F. Caccamo. 40 pp. $15.00
16. Inscriptions and Index to Stow Cemetery, Stow, Ohio (Summit County).
Compiled by members of HGSG. $32.00
17. Doncaster Funeral Home, Hudson, Ohio - April 8, 1910 - March 22, 1922.
Compiled by Gwendolyn E. Mayer. 47 pp. $15.50
18. Information About People Who Served In World War II From Hudson, Ohio.
Compiled by Jennifer Rummel. 155 pp. $24.50
19. Inscriptions and Index to Fairview Cemetery, Boston Heights, Ohio (Summit County).
Compilied by members of HGSG. 64 pp. includes index. $15.50
21. Index to
Portrait and Biographical Record of Portage and Summit Counties,
Compiled by Jack Bowers member of the HGSG, 69 pages $17.50
22. Mayors’ Court
Records of Hudson, Summit County Ohio, Compiled by Elsie
Thomas member of HGSG, 18pp $9.50
23. Index to Summit County, Ohio Grantee/Grantor Land Records 1795-1850, Complied by members of HGSG; 368 pp $32.00
24. Hudson, Ohio Births: 1868-1908 Complied by members of HGSG; 368 pp $32.00
All publications except #7 are postpaid. Ohio residents should add sales tax for all publications. Please include payment with your order payable to: Hudson Genealogical Study Group
PUBLICATIONS ORDER FORM
Please enter my order for the following publication(s):
No. of Copies Number and Name of Publication Price Total
Postage & Handling for #7_______ Ohio Sales Tax_______
Hudson Library and Historical Society
96 Library Street
Hudson, OH 44236
Return to HGSG Home Page
Send e-mail comments about this page to firstname.lastname@example.org