ALBERT G. LEE, a man of extensive and varied business interests, is a well known citizen of Steubenville, Ohio. He is connected with the Union Deposit Bank, the firm of oil operators widely known as Ferguson and Company, the Cavitt Lumber Company, and is also interested in the automobile business.
Mr. Lee was born at Holliday's Cove, W. Va., and is a son of A. G. Lee (deceased), who was engaged in the mercantile business and also identified with a sewer pipe company. The elder Lee's death occurred about the year 1905. Politically he was a Democrat.
Albert G. Lee, subject of this sketch, was educated in the public schools and in 1901 was graduated from the Steubenville High School. He was in the purchasing department of the La Belle Iron Works for four years, and in 1905 began his connection with the Union Deposit Bank, with which he has since been identified. He is a member of the Steubenville Chamber of Commerce, the County Club and the Jefferson County Auto Club of which he is secretary. He is a thirty-second degree Mason, being a member of Scioto Consistory of Columbus, and the Shrine at WHeeling. He also is a member of the Elks and Sons of the American Revolution. He attends the Presbyterian Church.