H. D. McCulloch




H. D. McCULLOCH, M. D.
_________________


H. D. McCULLOCH, M.D., who has been engaged in the practice of his profession at Toronto, O., since July, 1906, maintains offices in the Morrow Building, on Fourth Street. He was born on a farm near Cambridge, Guernsey County, ohio, August 4, 1871, and is a son of W. C. and Sarah E. (Sproat) McCulloch. Dr. McCulloch was reared on the farm, and for a period of twelve years was engaged in teaching school, a profession which his father also followed many years. During the latter part of the period mentioned he attended college at Ohio Normal University at Ada, O., and afterwards became instructor in the high school at Washington, Guernsey County, of which institution he became superintendent. He took up the study of medicine and attended lectures at Ohio Medical Univeristy at Columbus, O., graduating therefrom in May, 1906. In July of the same year, he located at Toronto, where he has built up a Splendid practice. The doctor was united in marriage with Miss Jennie R. Jeffrey, of Washington, Guernsey County, O. In religious attachment, they are members of the Presbyterian Church.


 Return to Family Tales  Return to Home Page