OH  GenWeb US GenWeb This page is part of the site located at http://www.rootsweb.com/~ohknox/. There is no charge to access this site's pages. If you have arrived here from somewhere else, such as a pay site, and are in a frame, you can click the correct url of this page to break free of the frame.

index sitemap advanced
search engine by freefind


Brown Township Cemeteries


CEMETERY LOCATION
Bigelow Cemetery S6, T9, R11. On east side of Nunda Rd. (CR84) just north of TR296; 4 mile southwest of Jelloway. (ORPF13:4) (DAR; OGS; OHS; WRHS)
Brent, Samuel Cemetery S23, T8, R11. On Lorin Swind farm, near end of Butts Rd. (TR321), 1/2 mile north of Howard Township line and 1/2 mile south of Danville-Amity Rd. (CR14). Single burial. (OGS)
Cumberland Presbyterian-Old Mount Zion-Nunda Cemetery S3, T9, R11. On east side of Swendal Rd. (TR310) or north side of Reed Rd. (TR304), 3&1/2 mile west of Jelloway. (DAR; OGS; WRHS)
Jelloway M. E. Cemetery S4, T9, R11. East end of Jelloway, reached by narrow car path between 2 houses on east side of SR3. Active from 1845. (DAR; OGS; WRHS)
Jelloway English Lutheran-Wesleyan Methodist Cemetery S4, T9, R11. North of Jelloway M. E. Cemetery.
Leatherow Cemetery S4, T9, R11. On Alvin Leatherow farm on southeast side of SR3, 2 mile north of Jelloway. (DAR; WRHS)
North Bend Church of the Brethern Cemetery On west side of Orange Hill Rd. (TR325) between Bear Run Rd. (TR324) and Snively Rd. (CR58), 2&1/2 mile south of Jelloway. (DAR; OGS; WRHS)
Rickert Cemetery Family cemetery on a farm, almost gone.
Severns Cemetery S3, T9, R11. On Pealer Mill Rd. (CR45) just south of College Hill Rd. (TR307); 2 mile west of Jelloway. (DAR; OGS; WRHS)
Shadley Valley Cemetery S4, T8, R11. On west side of Shadley Valley Rd. (TR337) 1 mile south of Jelloway. (DAR; OGS; WRHS)
Whitney Cemetery S18, T8, R11. Was on southeast side of Butts Rd. (TR321) 1/2 mile south of Sapps Run Rd. (CR44); 4 mile east of Amity. Gone.
Zion Evangelical Lutheran Cemetery On west side of SR3, 1 & 1/2 mile southwest of Jelloway; 4 mile north of Amity. Active from 1856. (DAR; OGS; WRHS)

Back To Township Cemetery Index