Fay Road Cemetery|
This small graveyard was reported by a previous owner of the property currently owned by Ted Hach. It is adjacent the creek on the west side. There was a small cottage off the driveway on the left in the 1960s, and there were at least three old gravestones about 30 feet behind that. The area is thickly overgrown and no stones were obvious recently. The owner is unaware of these stones. The property was owned by Simeon Winchell in 1840. It is on private property with no easement.
Copyright issues: Copyrights on the files on this site are held by the creators. They may be linked to but not copied except for personal use.
For problems or comments on this site, contact the webmaster at email@example.com