The Purpose of the Marion Area Genealogical Society
- To support the objectives of the Ohio Genealogical Society.
- To create and build interest in collecting and preserving genealogical and historical records of and related areas of Ohio.
- To encourage active membership in this Chapter and in the Ohio Genealogical Society.
- To take an active part in collecting records and making them available for use in genealogical research.
- To publish, if advisable, genealogical materials compiled by Chapter members, and to copying this material, if necessary.
- To operate as a non-profit organization.
A message from the President
Click here to read more
Throughout the year, the Marion Area Genealogical Society is
open to conduct research every Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4
p.m. Volunteers are needed to help organize materials, do
research, and help those researchers looking for specific
information. If you would like to volunteer, please contact Lisa
Carlyle. Click here to e-mail Lisa.
Links and articles to help you succeed in you research ventures.
To donate research materials, such as books and old documents, or money and any historical or genealogical materials click below.