The Purpose of the Marion Area Genealogical Society
- To support the objectives of the Ohio Genealogical Society.
- To create and build interest in collecting and preserving genealogical and historical records of and related areas of Ohio.
- To encourage active membership in this Chapter and in the Ohio Genealogical Society.
- To take an active part in collecting records and making them available for use in genealogical research.
- To publish, if advisable, genealogical materials compiled by Chapter members, and to copying this material, if necessary.
- To operate as a non-profit organization.
A message from the President Maxine Marshall
Click here to read more
Throughout the year, the Marion Area Genealogical Society is
open to conduct research every Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4
p.m. Volunteers are needed to help organize materials, do
research, and help those researchers looking for specific
information. If you would like to volunteer, please contact Steve
Eckard. Click here to e-mail Steve.
Links and articles to help you succeed in you research ventures.