Chapter of the Ohio Genealogical Society
There are six ways to request research within the county:
the Society at MorrowCo.Gen.Society@embarq.com. Be specific about your
request. (This is your best option.)
2. Write to the Society at P. O. Box 401, Mount Gilead, OH 43338. Include a
self-addressed stamped envelope along with your very specific
Methods 1. and 2. above are volunteer services - you will be asked only to
reimburse the Society for the cost of copies and mailing. A donation to the
Society is always appreciated, of course!
3. Join the Morrow County Mailing List
4. Check out the Lookup Volunteers
5. Go to one (or more!) of the monthly meetings of the Genealogical Society and ask for help! Here's
a list of the upcoming meetings.
6. Walk in to the County Courthouse.
Please do NOT send research requests to the County Courthouse. They are very
overworked and rely on our volunteers to handle your requests. However, they WILL handle "walk-in" requests.
Return to the Research Page
|Copyright 2012 by the Morrow County Genealogical Society - All rights reserved.
This site may be freely linked to but not duplicated in any fashion without written consent.