Miami County, Ohio
Submitted by Ken Clark
- Military Men - Covington, Ohio (Part One)
- Military Men - Covington, Ohio (Part Two)
- The 110th, Ohio (An article transcribed from the 7 July 1870 issue of Stillwater Valley Gazette (Covington, Ohio)).
- The Battle of the Wilderness May 4-6, 1864 War of the Rebellion (From The Reminiscences of Lorenzo D. Barnhart - Company B, 110th Ohio Volunteer Infantry - Miami County)
- Civil War in Ohio (The listed Ohio Volunteer Infantry (OVI) Units were directly associated with Miami and Surrounding Counties.)