Monroe Co. OH Census Indexes
|1820 Index, Page 119a, Page 124a|
|1830 Index *|
|1840 Index *|
|1850 Index *|
|Monroe 1880||ED 119 - 136 T9-1050|
|1880 Index *|
|1890 Veterans Schedules||M123-73|
ED/SD 56-1 to 56-29
Federal Census from 1940 - Present Not available to the public Application may be made by family members for limited information. For further information see: http://www.census.gov/genealogy/www/agesearch.html
* Note:- These files include the soundex, name, town or township, and page number in the actual Census book.
These files are in text format, so if you want to search these files, you will need to use the Search or Find feature on your web browser.
Since these are text files, you will not be able to click on the page to return to another page. You will need to use your web browser to do this.
- USGenWeb Census Project - The USGenWeb Census Project was started in February 1997 with the mission of transcribing all of the US Federal Censuses. It's an ambitious project and we invite you to join us! Our transcriptions are being uploaded to the USGenWeb Archives and the USGenWeb Census Project Archives .
- USGenWeb Archives Census Images - The donation of the Census images for permanent, free display in the USGenWeb Archives was made possible through the generosity of donors [name listed beside the link to their donation] and the permission of S-K Publications. These census images are copyrighted by S-K Publications and are not to be republished or redistributed without their permission. The images are also available on CD (in a higher-quality format that was reduced when they were converted to .GIF files for the Web) from S-K Publications, PO Box 8173, Wichita KS 67208-0173.
- 1920 United States Census
- 1900 Untied States Census
- 1880 Untied States Census
- 1870 United States Census
- 1860 United States Census
- 1850 United States Census (Slave Schedule)
- 1850 United States Census (Mortality Schedule)
- 1850 United States Census
Ancestry.com - U.S. Federal Censuses
Search U.S. Census Records Browse by census year, state, county, township. Census images available with fee-based subscription: