General Index to Montgomery County, Ohio Cemetery Books
Return to Montgomery County OGS Home Page
Volumes 1 to 4-D
The publication of this general index is made possible through
the generous efforts of Steve L. Malachinski and Ann Huston Schulz Trimmer.
The indexes from four of the cemetery books published by the Montgomery County Chapter OGS have been combined into one general index, which is provided here for your convenience. Please note that the information contained in this general index was obtained from the indexes in the original books and is not an "all inclusive" list of names from the books. The names in this index are those people who are actually buried in the identified cemetery.
You can order any of these books or this index on CD by clicking this link and submitting an order form, or you can browse the books at the Dayton Metro Library's main branch, 215 E. Third Street, Dayton, OH 45402, phone (937) 496-8653.
Click here for Order Form.
The volumes included in this general index are listed below.
- CEMETERY BOOK VOLUME I - BOOK A
Mad River Township (now Riverside) and Wayne Township (now Huber Heights), except Woodland Cemetery
- CEMETERY BOOK VOLUME II
Washington Township, including city of Centerville
- CEMETERY BOOK VOLUME III
Van Buren Township, including city of Kettering
- CEMETERY BOOK VOLUME IV - BOOK A
Harrison Township - Union, Willow View and Kerr-Drill Cemeteries
- CEMETERY BOOK VOLUME IV - BOOK B
Harrison Township - Shiloh Park and Westmont Cemeteries
- CEMETERY BOOK VOLUME IV - BOOK C
Harrison Township (now Dayton)- Old Greencastle Cemetery
- CEMETERY BOOK VOLUME IV - BOOK D
Harrison Township (now Dayton) - New Greencastle Cemetery
The index is set up with nine columns:
- SURNAME - The individual's surname, if known.
All entries with no surname can be found under the NO SURNAME link below.
- FIRST - The individual's first name or initial.
- MIDDLE - The individual's middle name or initial.
- NEE - The maiden name of the individual, if known.
- PG - Page number where the information is located.
- VOL - Volume number of the book where the information is located.
- CEMETERY - Name of the cemetery where the individual is buried.
- TOWNSHIP - Township where the cemetery is located (all within Montgomery County, Ohio).
- NOTES - Any additional information about the individual.
Click on the letters below to view the associated index of surnames beginning with that letter.