The Norwood Historical Society Archives
The Norwood Historical Society archives contain items donated to the society by individuals and organizations, for which, the Society is extremely grateful. The items range from physical objects (e.g., a Dalton Adding Machine), original documents (e.g., Village of Norwood financial statements), books (e.g., City Suburban Directories and High School Annuals), newspapers (e.g., Norwood Enterprise) to copies of newspaper articles and obituary clippings.
A partial listing of items by category (some items may be listed in more than one category):
- Books, booklets, brochures, etc.
- Periodicals, eg. newspapers, magazines, newsletters, etc.
- Maps, street drawings, etc.
- City and Village records
- Non-published documents, eg. personal letters, genealogies, histories, etc.
- Small paper items, eg. cards, post cards, tickets, receipts, etc.
- Physical objects
- Drawings, illustrations, posters, etc.