The dates given are years found in source documents. The actual years of the business operation may be longer.
- H. Ihlendorf - livery stable; n.e.c Montgomery Pike & Monroe Avenue at 4912 Montgomery Pike (1909-10)
- L. G. Joynes - livery stable; possibly at a lot in J. G. Langdon's Addition to Sharpsburg on Montgomery Road, north of Harris Avenue. For a short time, he also ran an omnibus between the Montgomery Pike bridge and Kerper's cable car line in North Avondale. (1888-?)
- Edward Meier - livery stable; 4141 Montgomery Pike (1911-12) since this is the same address as the Tredway Bros. stable, it may be a continuation of that business
- Schafer & Co. - livery, feed and sales stable; Main, opposite Carthage (1896)
- Tredway Bros. - livery stable; 4141 Montgomery Pike (1909-10)
- Wischmeyer Bros. - livery stable; west side Judge, b. Washington and Sherman Avenues (1911-12)