MARION TOWNSHIP 'S CEMETERIES
1. ADAMS FAMILY CEMETERY - Section 29. SR 335 South from Appalachian Road (SR 32) cemetery on right on hill 1.5 mile South of Salem Cave Road.
2. ADAMS GRAVE CEMETERY - Section 8. Appalachian Road (SR 32) East to Red Hollow Road, South to Adams Road, East on Adams Road .5 mile to Adams' farm on right.
3. FUNK CEMETERY - Section 15. Appalachian Road (SR 32) East from US 23 to Gravel Washer Road. Turn right and turn right again at Horton Road. Cemetery is .7 mile from Appalachian Road on right side of Horton Road about 200 feet from road.
4. GORDAN FARM CEMETERY - Section 34, NW 1/4 of SW 1/4. One mile East of Stockdale approximately 600 feet North of Stockdale Road, CR 71. By 1972 Samson Family stones moved to Stockdale Cemetery and others to Scioto Cemetery. History of removal filed OGS Library.
5. HAMMERSTEIN CEMETERY - Section 8. Appalachian Road (SR 32) East from US 23 to Coal Dock Road East 2.7 miles to Travis Road, turn right and go .7 mile to end of road cemetery 150 yards on left.
6. LITTLE ETTIE CEMETERY - Section 16. On SR 335 at junction of Salem Cave Road on left behind Little Ettie Baptist Church 1.5 mile South of Appalachian Road (SR 32).
7. SALEM CEMETERY - Section 20. SR 335 South from the Appalachian Road (SR 32), 1.5 mile to Salem Cave Road. Turn right and go .8 mile to cemetery on left 100 yards from road.
8. SCIOTO CEMETERY - Section 34. On California Pike Road .8 mile East of Stockdale on left.
9. STIRE CEMETERY - Section 20. Site is 20 feet West of township road that is .5 mile West of SR 335 and 2 miles North of Scioto County line. Unable to locate in 1975.
10. STOCKDALE CEMETERY - Section 33. At North edge of Stockdale on SR 335. (PICTURE)
COPYRIGHT © 2001
PIKE COUNTY GENEALOGICAL SOCIETY
A CHAPTER OF O. G. S.
P O BOX 224
WAVERLY, OHIO 45690