Pee Pee Township's Cemeteries
1. ACTON CEMETERY - On SR 220 near Dailyville 4.7 miles West of US 23 and SR 220 junction in Waverly. On right 200 feet from road on boundary between properties of Bertha Cooper and John Massie.
2. BARNES - BROWN - SILCOTT CEMETERY - SR 220 West from Waverly to Pleasant Hill Road .1 mile to dirt road on left. .3 mile to cemetery on right on top of hill.
3. BARNES CEMETERY - In Waverly on West Second Street .4 mile south of DT & I RR crossing on left. The markers are lying in a clump of trees.
4. CHENOWETH - PATTERSON CEMETERY - US 23 North from Piketon .5 mile North of Scioto River Bridge on right. Also US 23 South from Waverly on left, 2.7 miles South of SR 104 junction.
5. CLOUGH CEMETERY - No longer in existence. Some graves moved to Evergreen Cemetery in Waverly and some to Grandview in Chillicothe.
6. DALEYVILLE CEMETERY - SR 220 West from Waverly 5 miles to Boswell Run Road on left, .1 mile to cemetery on left.
7. DAVIS CEMETERY - US Rt 24 North form Waverly one mile North of SR 335 junction to Keechle Hill Road on right (first road on right after leaving Waverly). Go .2 mile to last house; cemetery 250 yards southwest.
8. EVERGREEN CEMETERY - In Waverly on South Bridge Street or SR 220 East.
9. GERMAN, OLD CEMETERY - Leave Waverly on Clough Street, North to Howard Street, North to Denver Road, first paved road on left. Turn right at Prussia Road, first paved road. Cemetery on right .3 mile north of Pennington Road. 3.4 miles from Waverly.
10. NOLIND CEMETERY - US 23 South from Waverly 1.6 mile from SR 104 junction to a dirt road on left. 1.2 miles to graves on right.
12. PRATHER CEMETERY - US 23 North from Piketon, .8 mile north of Scioto River Bridge to Prairie Road on right. Go short distance and turn left. Follow this road to where it ends at a farm house. Cemetery is 200 yards Southeast of road.
13. RIDGEWAY CEMETERY - Leave Waverly on North Clough Street to Howard Street, North to Denver Road, first paved road on left, .7 mile cemetery on right, between Beatty Road and Railroad. Necessary to ford Crooked Creek twice to reach cemetery. (STONES)
14. SPINDLER CEMETERY - Leave Waverly on North Clough Street to Howard Street, North to Denver Road, first paved road on left. Turn at Prussia Road go to Pennington Road. .6 mile to cemetery on right on hill above a house, S. C. Crabtree farm (1974). 3.7 mile from Waverly.
15. UNNAMED GRAVE - The grave of a 15 year old boy who died as a result of having been kicked by a mule. Located between the Barnes Cemetery #2, off Pleasant Hill Road and Cox or Katie Road. Unable to locate in 1975.
COPYRIGHT © 1989 of
PIKE CO. GENEALOGICAL SOCIETY
A Chapter O. G. S.
P O Box 224
Waverly, Oho 45690