Scioto Township's Cemeteries
1. BAILEY CHAPEL CEMETERY - Section 19. Wakefield Road from Wakefield Northeast to Bailey Road. Cemetery behind church on left. (PICTURE) STONES
2. BAILEY FAMILY CEMETERY - Section 19. US 23 South to Wakefield Road, Northeast on Wakefield Road 1.8 miles to graves on left. Graves of two children.
3. BARNES CEMETERY - Section 7. US 23 South from Piketon to Wakefield, North on Wakefield-Mound Road. 2.3 miles north of Wakefield Road junction on left. Across N & W Railroad near sand and gravel pit.
4. HASKINS - BLISS - PETERS CEMETERY - Section 20. Wakefield Road from Wakefield Northeast to Bailey Road to Loop Road on left. .2 mile to cemetery on right 200 feet from road.
5. HAWK CEMETERY - Section 17. 4.5 miles Northeast of Wakefield. Wakefield Road from Wakefield to Bailey Road. Turn left on Loop Road. Cemetery just South of junction with Bobo Road, right side of Loop Road 100 feet from road.
6. HOWARD - MIDDLETON CEMETERY - Section 19. Wakefield Road Northeast from Wakefield to Bailey Road. About .2 mile to cemetery on left.
7. MILES CEMETERY - Section 6. SR 124 East from US 23 .3 mile to Wakefield Mound Road. Turn right 1.3 miles to cemetery on top of hill on left.
8. MT. GILEAD CEMETERY - Section 8. At the U.S. Atomic Energy Plant. US 23 South from Piketon to SR 124. Go east 1.7 mile to Shyville Road and turn right. Go 2 miles and turn left at AEC Plant perimeter road .5 mile to cemetery on left 100 yards from the road. (stones)
9. TALBOTT - DAILY CEMETERY - Section 7. US 23 South from Piketon to main (West) entrance to U.S. Atomic Energy Plant. Go through the main gate and turn right at the perimeter road. .7 mile to gate on right, 150 yards to cemetery.
10. VULGAMORE GRAVE - Section 12. US 23 South from Piketon to Wakefield, North on Wakefield-Mound Road. .7 mile North of Wakefield Road junction.
COPYRIGHT © 1978 by
PIKE CO. GENEALOGICAL SOCIETY
A CHAPTER OF O. G. S.
P O BOX 224
WAVERLY, OHIO 45690