Richland County Shelby Chapter
Of The Ohio Genealogical Society
- - - -
INDUSTRIES - - -
Daily Globe Industrial Edition April 2, 1906
present firm of Clouse
was established one year ago last January
is composed of Miss E.M.
and Mrs. M.C.
Before the present
the firm was known as Clouse & Shauweker, and Mrs.
in business on her own account in the Garrett block, where she
art store for some time. The present firm have a superb line
goods are regarded by those best able to judge as being the very
everything to be desired in the line, and their large and growing
evidence that they treat their trade right. They are able to
in millinery and carry an assortment of hats varying in price
from a very
money up to as high as one wishes to pay. They employ the best
be had, keep in close touch with the market by making frquent
trips to the
centers and are thus able to give their trade everything that
in the line.
also carry a very elaborate line of art goods, including hand
drawn work and art effects generally in everything that can be
in cloth and fancy weaves. In hand painted china, velvets, silks,
the like their stock is such as to merit inspection. Trade with
them has been
good and the present season promises to be exceptionally fine.
contributed by Ruby Bonecutter
- If you would be
interested in adding to, or commenting on the items on this page,
- please contact
© 2000 - 2002 Richland County - Shelby Chapter of The Ohio