Want to Volunteer?
All of the information on this site was contributed by researchers like you who volunteered their time to make this web site useful for other researchers in Trumbull County!
Do you have access to public-domain information that could help other researchers find their ancestors in Trumbull County?
Knowledge of HTML is not necessary just a desire to help and simple word processing skills.
If you have time, and are willing to commit to a project through to completion, contact Mary Ann Hetrick to see how you can contribute to the growth of the Trumbull County site.
Please consider contributing to the research community:
- Trumbull County Obituaries, Biographies and Bible Records, Marriages, Taxlists, Wills, Deeds, etc.
- Articles regarding your research.
- Information on books regarding Trumbull County.
- Become a lookup volunteer, help others.
- Have ideas? Send them to me.
- USGenWeb Tombstone Transcription Project - You can participate in this project, even if you live thousands of miles from the graves of your ancestors. If you live in California and your ancestors sleep in Virginia, you can record tombstone data in a cemetery near where you live. If you are in Texas and your ancestors sleep in Maine, record a Texas cemetery.
- USGenWeb Archives Census Project - The USGenWeb Archives Census Project was started in February 1997 with the mission of transcribing all of the US Federal Censuses. It's an ambitious project and we invite you to join us! Our transcriptions are being uploaded to the USGenWeb Archives.
- USGenWeb Archives Project - The USGenWeb Digital Library (Archives) was developed to present actual transcriptions of public domain records on the Internet. This huge undertaking is the cooperative effort of volunteers who either have electronically formatted files on census records, marriage bonds, wills, and other public documents, or are willing to transcribe this information to contribute.
If you have any of the above items to contibute, or wish to become a lookup volunteer, please e-mail me at .