Subscribe, it's informative and fun!
- Subscribing. To join OHWILLIA-L, send mail to
OHWILLIA-Lfirstname.lastname@example.org with the single word subscribe in the message subject and body. To join OHWILLIA-D, do the same thing with OHWILLIA-Demail@example.com.
- Subscribe to OHWILLIA-L
- Subscribe to OHWILLIA-D (digest)
- Unsubscribing. To leave OHWILLIA-L, send mail to
OHWILLIA-Lfirstname.lastname@example.org with the single word unsubscribe in the message subject and body. To join OHWILLIA-D, do the same thing with OHWILLIA-Demail@example.com.
- Unsubscribe from OHWILLIA-L
- Unsubscribe from OHWILLIA-D (digest)
- Archives. You can search the archives for a specific message or browse them, going from one message to another. Some list archives are not available; if there is a link here to an archive but the link doesn't work, it probably just means that no messages have been posted to that list yet.
- Search the OHWILLIA archives
- Browse the OHWILLIA archives
To post messages to everyone on the list: OHWILLIA-L@rootsweb.com
PURPOSE: The OHWILLIA-L Mailing List is an e-mail list for genealogical research related to Williams County, Ohio.
OHWILLIA-D is for a digest of several accumulated messages to be delivered to your email address. As each subscriber to the list sends messages to the list address, they are put into a digest to be delivered later. The digest is generated approximately once a day and delivered to digest subscribers. This option is handy for people who don't want multiple messages to accumulate in their mail box. To subscribe send an email message to: OHWILLIA-Dfirstname.lastname@example.org with one word in the body of the message: subscribe.
Do NOT attach files to your messages posted to the list.
HELPFUL WEB SITES FOR MAILING LISTS:
User Mailing Lists Hosted by RootsWeb
Good Luck & Have Fun! Cindy Taylor
**Many thanks to Karen & Brian at RootsWeb for hosting this mailing list and making our online genealogical research an easier & more productive activity! Please show them your support by visiting their web site and consider becoming a RootsWeb sponsor: RootsWeb Genealogical Data Cooperative
How to Subscribe to RootsWeb