HISTORICAL SOCIETIES & MUSEUMS
- CANADIAN CO. HISTORICAL MUSEUM
- 300 So. Grand, El Reno OK, 73036
Free Admission, donations accepted, open Wed thru Sat 9:00 To 5:00; Sun
1:00 To 5:00. Located in the Old Rock Island Railroad Depot, A Museum
of Canadian County Historical memorabilia. Also located on the grounds:
The Possum Holler School, The Old Hotel El Reno, The Red Cross Canteen
In 1918, General Sheridan’s Headquarters, & The Darlington
Indian Jail all restored.
- PIEDMONT HISTORICAL SOCIETY MUSEUM
- Piedmont, OK located in the Old Bank Building
Preserving the History of Piedmont, OK and the surrounding area.
- "YUKON’S BEST" RAILROAD MUSEUM
- Located at Third and Main across the street from the
former home of "Yukon’s Best Flour" in Yukon, OK.
Preserving the history of the railroad located in railroad cars that
have been restored.
- YUKON HISTORICAL SOCIETY FARM MUSEUM
- Located at Third Street and Cedar in Yukon, OK.
Displays farm implements and farm memorabilia used in early day
- YUKON MUSEUM & ART CENTER
- Located at 601 Oak street, Yukon, OK.
Preserving the history of Yukon.