In 1890 a census was taken of the first 5
counties in Oklahoma Territory. Kingfisher was County No.
5. The information included for each person was as
- Relationship to Head of Household
- State or Country of Birth
- Years in U.S.
- Length of Residence in this Territory
- Whether Naturalized
- If a Soldier: State, Company, and
- Whether Able to Read and Write
This census is available from the through the
LDS Family History Centers, LDS Film # 0227282.
If you have additional information
for this page,
please contact the Kingfisher County
This page was
last updated on
Tuesday, 12-Aug-2008 14:26:00 MDT