Email Us |
| LCGS Events |
LCGS Library |
The Logan County Genealogical Society, Inc.
Established In 1981
LOOK UP REQUESTS AND RESEARCH
The Logan County Genealogy Society, Inc. will do limited research for you.
We do request a $10.00 donation to the Society for the initial look
up with an additional $6.50 per hour for local research and $0.15 per page
for copies. This is to search Logan County records only.
Books I own about Logan county and will be glad to do lookups in them.
- Lucille Mulhall Wild West Cowgirl by Kathryn Stansbury
- History of Mulhall, Oklahoma by Kathryn & Max Stansbury
- Lucille Mulhall, Her Family, Her Life, Her Times by Kathryn Stansbury
- Guthrie, A History of the Capital City 1889-1910 by Lloyd C. Lentz III
- Reflections of Logan County by Guthrie News Leader
- Logan County Volume One
Logan County Volume Two Don Detwiler
- A database of all known burials in Logan County has now been completed. We will do lookups, but please do not ask for more than ONE surname in your request.
- Logan County Marriage Records 1890 to 1906 have been transcribed. Please submit your request by using the Research Request Form.
This site maybe freely linked, but not
in any way without the consent of LCGS, Inc.
LCGS © Copyright 2015
LCGS Web Master
Last Updated Sunday, 31-Aug-2014 12:42:56 MDT
Site Hosted by Rootsweb