| Home | Email Us | Membership Form | LCGS Events | LCGS Library | Publications | Pioneer Certificate |
The Logan County Genealogical Society, Inc.
Established In 1981
LOOK UP REQUESTS AND RESEARCH
The Logan County Genealogy Society, Inc. will do limited research for you. We do request a $10.00 donation to the Society for the initial look up with an additional $7.50 per hour for local research and $0.25 per page for copies. This is to search Logan County records only.
Books I own about Logan county and will be glad to do lookups in them.
- Lucille Mulhall Wild West Cowgirl by Kathryn Stansbury
- History of Mulhall, Oklahoma by Kathryn & Max Stansbury
- Lucille Mulhall, Her Family, Her Life, Her Times by Kathryn Stansbury
- Guthrie, A History of the Capital City 1889-1910 by Lloyd C. Lentz III
- Reflections of Logan County by Guthrie News Leader
- Logan County Volume One
Logan County Volume Two Don Detwiler email@example.com
- A database of all known burials in Logan County has now been completed. We will do lookups, but please do not ask for more than ONE surname in your request.
- Logan County Marriage Records 1890 to 1906 have been transcribed. Please submit your request by using the Research Request Form.
Return to LCGS, Inc. Main Page