Trahern's Station was the residence of James N. Trahern. The ruins of a well built, hewed log house are pointed by local residents as the Trahern place, about one and a quarter miles southeast of the site of present Latham, in LeFlore County. Trahern's Station was located directly across from where the first council house was built in the Choctaw Nation.
Trahern's Station was notably known as a stage stop (stand where teams could be quickly changed at regular intervals) on the Butterfield Overland Mail route to California which crossed southeastern Oklahoma 1858-1861.
James N. Trahern was Judge of the County and Probate Court of Skullyville County, Choctaw Nation, Indian Territory and said to have served longer as county judge than any other citizen.
The third week in September 1858, saw the first mail coach of the Butterfield Stage Line dashing down the Fort Smith-Boggy Depot Road, on its way with the mail from St. Louis to San Francisco. The route through southeastern Indian Territory out of Fort Smith [AR] included Walker's Station at Skullyville, Trahern's Station at Latham, Wall's Crossing and on into Latimer County. The last Butterfield stage between St. Louis and San Francisco was ferried across the Red River at Colbert's Ferry in the Spring of 1861.
The Trahern burial plot at what was once known as Trahern's Station is thought to have once been about 20 acres according to historical research. [paragraph source: Ruthie Imes firstname.lastname@example.org Mar 1998 ]
Currently these graves are located on Leon Watson's land at Latham, Oklahoma. 
In another area of Leon Watson's pasture is found these graves.