"Ghost" town of
Pottawatomie County, Oklahoma
Location: 3 miles north and 1 mile west of Brown
The original Post Office application of this town was signed by the proposed postmaster, John L. Willis. However, he declined to accept the commission on the application dated March 21, 1892. The first postmaster was John C. Roberts.
Some homesteaders near the town were:
|Source: "POTTAWATOMIE COUNTY OKLAHOMA HISTORY" compiled and edited by Pottawatomie County History Book Committee; published by Country Lane Press, Claremore, OK, 1987.|