Search billions of records on

St. Andrew's Hall and Burial Site

East Half of Lot 12, Concession 3, Dalhousie Township

Burial - about 1850

The Reverend

James Robb


Here About 1850

Memorial erected in the memory of St. Andrew's Hall.

Apparently these stones are from the foundation of the hall which was built about 1820.  The last church session was held about 1860 when the St. James Church was built at Hood.  The hall apparently was taken down around 1906 and moved to the purchasers own property.


Pictures were taken by Keith Thompson - 21 August, 2001. Posted 21 August, 2001.