of these transcriptions of baptism, marriage and burial registers contain a short history,
map, name index, and some have photographs. They can be ordered at meetings or by mail,
using the convenient Mail Order Form. Prices are subject to change without notice.
The Places of Worship Registers are now on a single CD at a cost of $20. The CD contains:
- Baptisms, Marriages, Burials from 1839 to 1873 for St. George’s Anglican Church (Jackson’s Point) and St. James Anglican Church (Sutton West).
- Burial register December 1880 to September 1987 for Kettleby Cemetery in King Township.
- Burial register for Reesor Mennonite Cemetery in Markham Township.
- Register of marriages 1819 to 1843 performed by the Reverend William Jenkins of Richmond Hill.
- Church register 1831 to 1863 for Holy Trinity Anglican Church in Thornhill.
- Baptisms 1819 to 1848, Marriages 1821 to 1848, Burials 1819 to 1847 for Bethesda Lutheran Church in Unionville.
- Baptisms 1808 to 1955, Marriages 1852 to 1949, Burials 1819 to 1949 for Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church in Vaughan Township.
Printed versions of the transcriptions and registers are still available as well. To order either paper or CD, use the mail order form.
Parish of Georgina - St. George's Anglican Church (Jackson's Point),
and St. James Anglican Church (Sutton West). Registers 1839-1873 (one book)
Cemetery Burial Register, 1891-1987, 1 microfiche
Burial Register, 1891-1987, Paper copy
Philips/Bethesda Lutheran Church, Unionville, Ontario. Since 1864 known as Bethesda
Lutheran Church. Registers 1819-1848.
Wm. Jenkins, Richmond Hill. A transcription of the Register of Marriages 1819-1843.
(Includes marriages performed in the York, Markham, Vaughan, Whitchurch, Pickering and
Anglican Church, Thornhill. Registers 1831-1863. Paper copy
Evangelical Lutheran, Maple, Ontario. Transcription of the Registers, 1808-1955
Mail Order Form