The Captain George Flavel House:

Flavel House

The historic Flavel House in Astoria was constructed in 1885. It is one of numerous historic buildings in Astoria. (Photo No. clatDA0032a) photography by Gary Halvorson Oregon State Archives.


Regent: Sue Glen

Vice Regent:

Recording Secretary: Barbara Canessa

Chaplain: Evelyn Laughman

Treasurer: Barbara Canessa

Historian: Sandra Fuller

Registrar: Sue Glen


Favorite Links

Oregon State DAR

National Society DAR