Historical Markers Placed by Eulalona Chapter

Klamath County, Oregon

Click on any photo to enlarge it

The Stone Bridge

On Lost River-Stateline

Two miles out of Merrill on Malone Rd.

Dedicated July 10, 1927

Mrs. C.J. Martin, Regent

Denny Creek (Rock Creek) - Fremont Campsite

Dedicated October 16, 1930

Mrs. D.V. Kuykendall, Regent

Relocated on Lake of the Woods Highway 140W.

Between MM 50-51 and rededicated on June 6, 1955

Mrs. Guy Barton, Regent

Chief Sconchin Grave

Sconchin Cemetery

Dedicated May 30, 1932

Mrs. Warren C. Hunt, Regent

The First Buildings of Linkville

Placed on the Link River Bridge

Dedicated October 11, 1932

Mrs. Allen Sloan, Regent

The plaque was taken off bridge by

ODOT for construction and misplaced.

Washington Elm Tree

Planted on KUHS grounds 1932

Dedicated October 2, 1934

Mrs. Lloyd Goble, Regent

The tree was removed by the school district.

The marker is now in the Klamath County Museum.

Eulalona Village

On West side of Fremont Bridge

Dedicated May 30, 1934

Mrs. Thomas Hampton, Regent

Moved to Moore Park and rededicated June 21, 1959

Mrs. Albert O. Roenicke, Regent

Site of Old Fort Klamath

Dedicated March 4, 1939

Mrs. E.D. Lamb and Mrs. Robert Odell, Regents

Restored and rededicated August 21, 1961

Photo Courtesy of Klamath County Museum

George Nurse Marker

Corner of Main and Conger

Dedicated April 3, 1966

Mrs. Dick Lane Owens, Regent

 

Schminck Museum Plaque, Lakeview

Dedicated March 21, 1970

Mrs. William Wales, Regent

 

Home   About Eulalona   Our Officers    Scholarships   Patriots  

Join Us

The DAR Insignia is the property of, and is copyrighted by, the National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution.
Web hyperlinks to non-DAR sites are not the responsibility of the NSDAR, the state organizations, or individual DAR chapters.

Webmaster Contact: Sherrie Hambleton

This page last modified 11 June 2014