- Hal Bookbinder Brunch. May 2010
- DNA. April 2010
- Digital Scrapbook Handout. March 2010.
- Useful links from the January 2010 program on heirloom and mementos by Toby Blake
Pamela A. Weisberger
Program Chair, JGSLA
630 22nd St.
Santa Monica, CA 90402-3122
- April 21, 2009 What is my question; how do I research it, with Debbi Korman handouts
- March 17, 2009, Choosing
a Genealogy Software Program, Marty
- Jan 09, 2009 Portland LDS
- Oct 22, 2008 Paul Shapiro lecture on opening the International Tracing Service Archives, by Nadene Goldfoot
- Handout for Lentzen Feb 19, 2008 talk.
- Documenting Immigrants to America, Marian Smith, Jan 15, 2008:
- Research done by Deb Freedman of Tacoma, using old newspapers.
- Decoding Matzevot (Gravestones), by Dr. Ronald D. Doctor. Abbreviations, acronyms and keywords used in the presentation. Get Adobe Reader here.
- History, Memory, Myth and Bunk: On Doing Jewish Family and Community History, by Scott Cline. Presented at the Joint meeting of the Oregon Jewish Museum and Jewish Genealogical Society of Oregon, May 21, 2000
- JGSO Survey : Compiled by Michael Steinore. Last updated 2/19/2000