Queries, Questions & Desperate Pleas
This section spotlights the Queries. If you respond regarding any of these queries, please be sure to reference the name in the subject line of your e-mail message. If you would like to send us a Query, send it here.
* Searching for George Elliott POTTER and Laura Adeline WILLIAM family of Oakland & Kellogg area in the 1890-1905. Loggers and mill operators in the area. Other families related are: COPELAND, WILCOX, HUTCHINSON, KRISHER, WILLIAN, SAWYER, KLADY, LANCASTER and JONES. Patti
* Searching for information on the CCC camps, logging camps, and historical events of the Lower Umpqua area for the last 150+ years. If you want your story in this book contact Patti I can't wait to see your pictures and stories that you would like to share in this book about the Lower Umpqua!
* I would like to know more about my mom, Beulah Mae SPAIN, also my paternal grandmother, Myrtle KENNEY. Myrtle's parents were Alfred KENNEY and Emma ROWAN. She and her sister, Lucy, b. 6 Nov 1904, Kissimee, FL. Myrtle's father d. 18 Feb. 1930, in Springfield, MO. Lucy
* Seeking any information on: Henry (Henri) PRITCHARD, b Aug. 1819 Union, Indiana; d. 27 Mar 1908, Van Meter, Dallas, Iowa; and Adelaide HARRIS, b. 2 June 1836, Sandusky, Erie, Ohio; d. 8 Aug 1893, Sumner, Dawson, Nebraska. I need to find definite parentage, presumed father is Thomas J. HARRIS. Lucy
* Seeking information on William Charles BAUERLE. His date of birth is listed as Oct. 1877 on his marriage license to Rose Christina KOZLER, m. 26 Feb. 1900, in Allegheny City, PA. William d. 17 Mar 1903, in Allegheny City. His parents are believed to be Andrew and Elizabeth BAUERLE. Also seeking information for John KOZLER, father of Rose. Rose was born "at sea U.S. Terr." 23 Jul 1883. Deb
* Heinrich BOJE, b. 8 Dec. 1847, Hamburg, Germany; d. 15 Dec. 1925, Salem, Oregon; m. Maria Auguste Haacken b. 1852; d. 1 May 1931 Salem, Oregon. Seeking info on Maria. They were married probably before 1878 in Hamburg; also seeking siblings of Heinrich who probably is son of Johann Hinrich BOJE m. Catharine Dorothea VOIGHTS. Johann b. 29 August 1808, Moorburg, Germany. Catharine b. 16 Jan 1807, Marten Ksp. Hanstedt. Les
* Seeking info on Mary Ellen WILCOX, b. 6 Feb 1871, Eugene, Lane, OR to Philo & Rosanna (Brown) WILCOX. Vyrladean
* Rose McClure..married 1918. My Mom wrote that her mother's name was Rosa Bell McClurg..born St. Joseph, Mo. May 28, 1900.Last of 17 children. My Mom always said that her Mom was Indian and that she had been adopted. Any info would be great - thanks. Linda
CONTINUED ON PAGE NO. 2