Most of the Morrow County cemetery information was transcribed
by Pauline Winter (1934-2001).
She will always be remembered for her wonderful contributions to family research.
|Feature Name||Latitude||Longitude||USGS 7.5' Map||
|Private Burials||Several locations|
|Baker/King/ Fairview/Tews Cemetery||Established in 1870's
6 1/2 miles south of Ione on Tews Road.
|Boardman Cemetery||455037N||1194128W||Boardman||Established in 1922.|
|Cecil Cemetery||On left side of Highway 74 near Heppner Junction on old Willow Creek Highway.|
|Clark Tippett Cemetery||Established in 1870's
On Ray French land 7 miles SE of Lena.
|Desert Lawn Memorial Cemetery||455350N||1192820W||Irrigon|
|Gooseberry Cemetery||451759N||1195404W||Gooseberry||Established in 1896,
Half mile west of Goosberry, then half mile north.
|Hardman Cemetery||451008N||1194107W||Hardman||Established in 1883,
On hill above Hardman.
|Hardman IOOF Cemetery||451150N||1194446W||Hardman||Established in 1874,
3 1/2 miles from Hardman in Rood Canyon, left side of road going toward Eightmile.
|Heppner Masonic Cemetery
1903 Heppner Flood victims
|Highview (Ione) Cemetery||453019N||1194935W||Ione North||Established in 1874,
On hill above Ione.
|Irrigon Cemetery (historical)||455406N||1193002W||Paterson||Established in 1922 ???|
Established in 1885,
|Lexington Cemetery||452559N||1194110W||Lexington||Established in 1874,
1 mile south of Lexington
|Morgan Cemetery||453300N||1195414W||Cecil||Established in 1905,
7/10 mile E of Highway 74, then S 3/4 mile to end of road.
|Petteys Cemetery||453059N||1194527W||Ione North||Established in 1868,
Near Ione on Baseline Road. Leave Highway 74 at Jordon, then 2 miles NE and E.
|Pleasant Point/Lena Cemetery||452651N||1192003W||Lena||Established in 1868,
4 1/2 mile NE of Lena on Little Butter Creek Road.
|Rhea Creek Cemetery||451319N||1193228W||Balm Canyon||13 8/10 mile S and SE from Highway 207 at Ruggs.|
|River View Cemetery||455058N||1194138W||Boardman|
|Sand Hollow Cemetery||453335N||1193000W||Strawberry Canyon SE||Established in 1884,
5 miles from Bartholomew home, formerly Callaway, on Barclay Road (stones have been destroyed)
|Tommy Dean Cemetery||Established in 1885,
12 miles W of Ione by Valby Lutheran Church
|Valby Cemetery||451900N||1195030W||Eightmile||Established in 1887,
18 miles S of Ione by Valby Luthern Church
|Well Spring Cemetery||453800N||1194250W||Well Spring||Established in 1848,
On old Emigrant Road that crosses Morrow County E and W just S of Bombing Range.
|Yarlett Cemetery||Established in 1868,
1 1/2 miles up N fork of Butter Creek on Knoll (stones destroyed)