B
Home Up Resources

horizontal rule

Home
Census
Cemeteries
Churches
City Directories
Ethnic Groups
History
Land
Military
Newspapers
People
Pictures
References
Schools
Vital Records
Other

 

Welcome!

These pages are © Copyright 2001-2007, by Julie Kidd, all rights reserved. 

 

Please report any broken links, or other concerns, to the webmaster.

 Please respect copyright on and off the Internet.

 

 


 

B. (1890) From N Front west to City Park, 7 north of Washington. (1891) from the River to 16th. 1891 became Burnside.

B. from 16th, west. 1891 became Washington.

B. East Portland addition. 1891 became E. Flanders.

B. Carters addition. 1891 became E. 26th.

B. 1st Electric addition. 1891 became E. 26th.

B. John Irving's addition. 1891 became E. 22nd.

B. McMillen's addition. 1891 became McMillen.

B. Patton's addition. 1891 became Maryland Ave.

B. Peninsular No. 3 addition. 1891 became Burrage.

B. Piedmont addition. 1891 became Mallory Ave.

B. Riverside addition. 1891 became Emerson.

B. From the River to 16th. (1890) From N Front west to City Park, seven north of Washington. 1891 became Burnside.

B. (pre 1890) From 16th, west. 1891 became Washington.

B. East Portland addition. 1891 became E. Flanders.

B. Carters addition. 1891 became E. 26th.

B. 1st Elec addition. 1891 became Buffalo.

B. John Irving's addition. 1891 became E. 22nd.

B. McMillen's addition. 1891 became McMillen.

B. Patton's addition. 1891 became Maryland Ave.

B. Peninsular No. 3 addition. 1891 became Burrage.

B. Peninsular No. 4 addition. 1891 became Calvert.

B. Piedmont addition. 1891 became Mallory Ave.

B. Riverside addition. 1891 became Emerson.

B St. 1928 became S.W. Idaho St.

N.W. Bailey. (1932) From Springville Rd. to Mills.

Bain 1915 became N.E. Bain.

N.E. Bain. (1915) From Williams Ave. west to Vancouver Ave. one south of Alberta. [until 1915, known as Bain].

S.W. Bain. Council Crest addition. (1932) West of Zion Church.

Baird Ave. Fulton addition. 1928 became S.W. 26th Ave.

Baird Ave. 1928 became S.W. 24th Ave.

S.W. Baird Ave. from Taylorís Ferry Rd. north to Capitol Hill (1915).

S.W. Baird Ave. (1915) From Taylor's Ferry Rd. north to Capitol Hill.

Baird Lane 1928 became S.W. 31st Ave.

Baird Lane 1928 became S.W. 30th Ave.

Baker. (1890) From Hood to 4th, one south of Sheridan., 1891 street numbers changed, 1893 following street numbers differ from the 1891 listing (other streets remain the same)., 1915 (SW) from Cotton west to 5th, intersecting Hood at 655. 1915 became S.W. Baker St.

Baker. Albina addition,. 1891 became Marion.

Baker. Highland Park addition. 1891 became E. 18th.

S.W. Baker. Albina addition. 1891 became Marion.

S.W. Baker. Highland Park addition. 1891 became E. 18th.

S.W. Baker St. (1915) From Cotton west to 5th, intersecting Hood at 655. (1932) Between Sheridan and Arthur at Water Ave.

N.W. Balboa St. Linnton addition.

Balch County Road. (1890) From Barnes' County road northwest. 1891 became Balch Rd.

Balch Rd. (1891) Runs from Barnes' Road northwest. 1915 became W. Balch Rd.

W. Balch Rd. (1915) Runs from Barnes' Road northwest.

Baldwin. (1891) (1893) From Wabash Ave. east to Delaware Ave. became N. Baldwin.

N. Baldwin. (1915) From 1615 Aubrey west to Wabash Ave. (1931) 2 north of Lombard, west from Williams Ave. to Chautauqua Blvd.

N.E. Baldwin. (1932) 2 north of Lombard, east from Williams to 11th Ave.

W. Baldwin. Runs from Barnes' Road northwest.

E. Ball. Sup Plat of Mansfield addition.

N.W. Ball St.

Ballantyne. (1893) Running east and west, front of University campus., 1915 (N). 1915 became N. Ballantyne.

N. Ballantyne St. Portsmouth addition. Before 1915.

Baltimore. St. Johns addition. (1893) From the river northeast to Jersey. [until 1891, known as Fannie]. 1915 became N. Baltimore Ave.

Baltimore Ave. Villa HIll addition. Before 1915.

Baltimore Ave. S.E. Woodmere addition. Before 1915.

N. Baltimore Ave. St. Johns addition. (1931) East from Albany to Jersey. [until 1931, known as Baltimore].

S.E. Baltimore Ave. Woodmere addition.

Bancroft Ave. before 1891. [until 1891, known as 2nd Ave.].

S.W. Bancroft Ave. (1915) From 1005 Macadam west to West. [until 1891, known as Bancroft Ave.]. 1931 became S.W. Bancroft St.

S.W. Bancroft St. (1932) 1 north of Hamilton, west from Macadam to 6th. [until 1931, known as S.W. Bancroft Ave.].

S.W. Bancroft Terr. (1932) Continuation of Bancroft.

N. Bandon. E. St. Johns addition.

N. Bank St. E. St. Johns addition. (1931) West from Swift to Cruikshank.

S.W. Barbur Blvd. (1932) Continuation of S.W. 4th Ave., south.

Barin. East Portland addition. 1891 became E. 21st.

N.W. Barker. (1932) Between 25th and 26th south from Lovejoy. [until 1931, known as W. Barker Ave].

Barker Ave. 1915 became W. Barker Ave.

W. Barker Ave. Melinda Ave. to Lovejoy (1915). 1931 became N.W. Barker.

Barker Rd. Gresham addition. became 162nd St.

Barnes' County Road. Barnes' County Road, 1890 an extension of B Street.

W. Barnesí County Road. an extension of B Street (1890).

Barnes' Rd. (1890) An extension of Washington Street. Before 1915 became W. Barnes Rd.

N.W. Barnes' Rd. (1932) Continuation from Washington St. [until 1931, known as W. Barnes' Rd].

W. Barnes' Rd [until 1915, known as Barnes' Rd]. 1931 became N.W. Barnes Rd.

N. Barr Ave. St. Johns addition. (1915) (1931).

Barr County Road 1915 became E. Barr County Road.

E. Barr County Road. (1915) Continuation of Halsey.

Barr Rd. 1931 became N.E. Halsey St.

Bartlett 1928 became S.W. 41st Ave.

Base Line Rd. 1915 became E. Base Line Rd.

E. Base Line Road. Continuation of E. Stark. [until 1915, known as Base Line Rd.]. 1931 became S.E. Baseline Rd.

S.E. Baseline Road. (1932) County Road. East from Stark at S.E. 92nd. [until 1931, known as E. Base Line Rd.].

S.W. Bathurst. Council Crest addition. before 1932.

Baxter. Willamette Heights addition. [until 1891, known as Myrtle].

Bayard. Albina addition. From 365 Willis Blvd. north to Columbia Blvd. [until 1891, known as F]. 1915 became N. Bayard.

N. Bayard. Albina addition. (1915) from 365 Willis Blvd. north to Columbia Blvd. [until 1891, known as Bayard]. 1931 became N. Bayard Ave.

N. Bayard Ave. Albina addition. (1931) 3 west of Peninsular, north from Willis Blvd. [until 1931, known as N. Bayard].

E. Beach. Brentwood addition.

S.E. Beach. Brentwood addition. Before 1915.

Beacon 1915 became S. E. Beacon.

S.E. Beacon. Brentwood addition. (1915) From the line of E.7th east to E.15th, eighth south of Division. 1931 became S.E. Franklin St.

N.E. Beakey Ave. (1915) Betwen E.33rd N. and E.34th, 1 block south of Fremont. before 1931 became N.E. Beakey St.

N.E. Beakey St. 1931 became N.E. 33rd Place.

S.E. Beal. Kern Park addition. (1915) From Mora east to city boundary.

S.E. Bear Ave. North Ivanhoe addition. Before 1915.

N.W. Beatrice St.

S.E. Beatty. Stewart Park addition. Before 1915.

N.E. Beaumont St. (1932) 1 south of Alameda at E. 41st.

Beaver. Southern Portland addition. In Southern Portland, parallel with the river, 1915 (SW). [until 1891, known as River]. 1915 became S.W. Beaver.

S.W. Beaver. Southern Portland addition. [until 1915, known as Beaver]. 1931 became S.W. Beaver Ave.

S.W. Beaver Ave. Southern Portland addition. (1932) 1 west of river at California. [until 1915, known as S.W. Beaver].

S.W. Beaverton Ave. Council Crest Park addition. (1915) (1932) Council Crest Park.

Bedford. Bourne's addition. (1893) One block west of Sherlock Ave. 1915 became N. W. Bedford.

N.W. Bedford. Bourne's addition.one block west of Sherlock Ave. [until 1915, known as Bedford].

Beech. (1893) From 781 Maryland Ave. east to E. 14th. [until 1891, known as Gilbert]. 1931 became N.E. Beech St.

Beech. Fulton Park addition. 1891 became Howard.

Beech. Ladd's addition. 1891 became Birch.

Beech. Stansberry's addition. (1893) from McClung east to E. 18th.

Beech. Willamette Heights addition. 1891 became Clover.

E. Beech. Fulton Park addition. 1891 became Howard.

E. Beech. Essex Park addition. Before 1915.

N. Beech St. (1931) 1 north of Fremont, west from Williams to Interstate.

N.E. Beech St. (1932) East from Williams Ave. to 82nd. [until 1931, known as Beech].

N.W. Belgrave

N.W. Belgrave Ave.. Blyth's Wood addition. Before 1915.

Belknap. (1893) from line of Slocum north to line of Kilpatrick crossing Watts. 1915 became N. Belknap.

N. Belknap. (1915) Line of Winchell north to Halleck. [until 1915, known as Belknap]. 1931 became N. Belknap Ave.

N. Belknap Ave. (1931) 2 west of Peninsular at Halleck. [until 1931, known as N. Belknap].

S.E. Bell Ave. Overton Park addition.

S.E. Bell Ave. Overton Park addition. Before 1915.

Bellamy. (1893) from Hampton north to Roxbury.

Bellevue. Woodlawn addition. (1893) From Calumet southeast to McClung.

E. Bellevue Ave. Belmont Park addition. Before 1915.

N. Bellevue Ave. (1915) from 1429 Saratoga southeast to E.13th N. 1931 became N.E. Bellevue Ave.

N.E. Bellevue Ave. (1932) Southeast from Madrona to 13th. [until 1931, known as N. Bellevue Ave.].

E. Bellinger Drive. (1915) from 2100 Base Line Rd, north.

N. Bellingham St. St. Johns addition. (1915) From 2100 Base Line Rd., north. (1931) From Burr St.

Belmont. East Portland addition. before 1893. [until 1891, known as O]. 1915 became E. Belmont.

E. Belmont. (1915) From the river east to E. 67th, first south of E. Morrison. [until 1915, known as Belmont]. 1931 became S.E. Belmont St.

Belmont Ave. Albina addition. 1891 became Dekum Ave.

E. Belmont Ave. (1915) From 164 E. 60th winding easterly.

S.E. Belmont St. (1932) 1 south of E. Morrison from river to S.E. 69th Ave. [until 1931, known as E. Belmont St.].

N.E. Benjamin. (1932) South of Fremont at 90th Ave.

Bennett 1928 became S.W. Texas St.

S.W. Bennington Dr. Arlington Heights addition. before 1932.

Benton. East Portland addition. [until 1891, known as 4th]. 1915 became N.E. Benton.

N.E. Benton. East Portland addition. from McMillen line northwest to Dupont, first east of Larrabee. [until 1915, known as Benton].

S.W. Benton. Slavin's addition. Before 1915.

N. Benton Ave. (1931) 3 east of river at Broadway Bridge.

Berkeley [until 1891, known as Houston].

Berkeley 1891 became Houston.

Berkeley. (1893) From Dawson north to Houghton. 1915 became N. Berkeley.

N. Berkeley. (1915) From 895 Lombard north to Cecelia. [until 1915, known as Berkeley]. 1931 became M. Berkeley Ave.

N. Berkeley Ave. (1931) From Lombard north to Cecelia. [until 1931, known as N. Berkeley].

W. Berkeley Ave. West End addition. Before 1915.

S.E. Berkeley Way. Berkeley addition. Before 1915.

S.E. Berkeley Way. (1932) East from 37th to 41st Ave.

N.W. Bermuda St.

S.W. Bernard Dr. Healy Heights addition. (1932) From Council Crest Drive to City Limits.

S.E. Berry. Tibbett's addition. Before 1915.

Berry St. 1928 became S.W. Moss St.

Bertha S.E. Germania addition. Before 1915.

S.E. Bertha. Germania addition.

Bertha Ave. East Portland addition. 1891 became Pettygrove Ave.

S.W. Bertha Ave.. Council Crest Park addition. Before 1915.

S.W. Bertha Blvd. (1932) From Council Crest Drive to Bernard Drive.

Bertha-Beaverton Rd. 1928 became S.W. Beaverton-Hillsboro Hwy.

E. Beryl Terrace 1931 became N.E. Beryl Terr.

N.E. Beryl Terrace. (1932) 1 south of E. Glisan at E. 85th. [until 1931, known as E. Beryl Terrace].

N.W. Beulah Vista Terrace. (1932) From Calument Terrace to Maclea BLvd.

W. Beulah Vista Terrace. Kings Heights addition. Before 1915.

Beverly Ave 1915 became E. 44th.

S.E. Bidwell Ave.. Miller's addition. Before 1915.

S.E. Bidwell St.. (1932) 5 north of Tacoma, east from Sellwood Park to S.E. 21st.

N.E. Billinger Dr. (1932) 2 south of E. Glisan at 86th.

Birch. Ladd's addition. [until 1891, known as Beech].

Birch. Gem addition. 1891 became Congress.

Birch. Patton tract addition. 1891 became Fay.

Bismark. (1891) (1893). before 1915 became S.E. Bismark.

S.E. Bismark. (1915) From 754 Milwaukie east to E.22nd. [until before 1915, known as Bismark]. 1920 became Bush.

N.W. Blackistone. (1915) From 700 Vaughn north to Sherlock Ave.

Blackstone. (1890) From Sherlock Ave. South to U, between N.20th and N.21st. 1915 became N.W. Blackistone.

E. Blaine. Kennedy's addition.before 1893. 1915 became E. 37th.

Blair became NW 61st.

Blandena. Albina addition. (1891) (1893) From Denver Ave. east to Williams Ave. [until 1891, known as Blandena Av., Pine, & H]. 1915 became N. Blandena.

W. Blandena. (1915) From987 Patton Ave west to Delaware Ave.

Blandena Ave. 1891 became Blandena St.

N. Blandena St. (1915) From 987 Patton Ave. east to Williams Ave. (1931) 3 south of Alberta, east from Williams to Delaware. [until 1915, known as Blandena].

N.W. Blanding St. Linnton addition. (1932) From Mansfield to Mills.

S.W. Blanford Terrace

W. Blanford Terrace. West End addition. Before 1915.

N. Bloss Ave. ľ m. north Smith's Crossing. (1931) 9 north of Fessenden at Junction.

Bluff. Portsmouth addition. (1891) From Van Houten Ave E, to Portsmouth Ave. 1915 (N) from 1341 Portsmouth Ave. west to Van Houten. [until 1891, known as River].

N. Bluff St. Portsmouth addition. (1915) From 1341 Portsmouth Ave. west to Van Houten. (1932) 1 south of McCosh. [until 1891, known as River].

Blumauer 1928 became S.E. Ramona St.

N.W. Blythe's Rd. (1932) West of Hillside Drive.

Bock. Henry's 5th addition.

N.E. Boehmer St. (1932) 1 block southeast of Fremont and 82nd Ave.

Boise Ave. (1891) (1893). became Boise.

S.E. Boise St. (1915) From 830 Milwaukie east to E. 17th. (1932)4 north of Holgate, east from 8th to S.E. 9th Ave.

Bolena Ave 1915 became E. 67th.

Bond. Southern Portland addition. 1893. 1915 became S.W. Bond.

S.W. Bond. Southern Portland addition. before 1915. [until 1915, known as Bond]. 1931 became S.W. Bond Ave.

S.W. Bond Ave. Southern Portland addition. (1932) 2 west from river at Vermont. [until 1931, known as S.W. Bond].

N.W. Bonita Place

Boone 1928 became S.E. 63rd Ave.

Boone 1928 became S.E. 63rd Ave.

S.E. Boone Ave. Brentwood addition. Before 1915. 1931 became S.E. Boone St.

S.E. Boone St. Brentwood addition. (1932) 1 east of 62nd Ave. at Duke St.

S.W. Boone's Ferry Rd. (1915) From Taylor's Ferry Rd. at 3rd, southwesterly. (1932) South and west from Taylor's Ferry Rd. at 3rd Ave.

S.W. Booth Ave. Capitol Hill addition. (1915) (1932) "Outside city.".

Borsch Rd. 1928 became S.W. 45th Ave.

Borthwick. Albina addition. before 1891. [until 1891, known as Gibbs, I, Fourth, & Garnett]. 1915 became N. Borthwick.

N. Borthwick. Albina addition. (1915) From 147 Page north to north of Portland Blvd. [until 1915, known as Borthwick]. 1931 became N. Borthwick Ave.

N. Borthwick Ave. Albina addition. (1932) 2 east of Mississippi, north from Page to Argyle St. [until 1915, known as N. Borthwick].

Boston Ave

N. Boston Ave. St. Johns addition. (1915) From 1818 Killingsworth Ave. north to Saratoga. (1932) 4 east of Greeley, north from Killingsworth to Lombard.

Botsford. Gay's Tract addition. (1893) From Delaware Ave. east to Gay.

N. Botsford 1915 became Blandena.

Boulevard. Albina addition. 1891 became Portland Blvd.

Boulevard. Fulton Park addition. (1893). 1915 (SW) south of Nevada, east of Corbett.

S.E. Boulevard. (1915) From west end Malden Ave. northeast to Bybee.

S.W. Boulevard. Fulton Park addition. (1915) South of Nevada, east of Corbett. [until ?, known as Boulevard].

S.W. Boundary St. (1915) From 1225 Macadam west to 2nd. (1932) 1 north of Sweeney, west from Macadam to 2nd Ave.

Bourne became SE 99th.

N.W. Bourne St. (1932) 1 north of Nicolai St. and 23rd.

Bowdoin. Albina addition. (1891) Street numbers changed. 1915 became N. Bowdoin.

N. Bowdoin St. Albina addition. (1915) From 1617 Haven west to McKenna Ave. street numbers added to above. (1932) Portsmouth. West from Haven to McKenna. [until 1915, known as Bowdoin].

S.E. Bowman [until 1891, known as Riverside Ave.]. 1915 became Rhone.

S.W. Boylston Way. (1932) Nebraska St. west to 4th.

Brace 1928 became S.E. Knight St.

Bradford. St. Johns addition.. [until 1891, known as 2nd]. 1931 became N. Bradford St.

N. Bradford. St. Johns addition. (1932) North from Tyler to St. Louis Ave. [until 1931, known as Bradford].

S.W. Bradford. Chelmsford addition. Before 1915.

N. Bradford St. [until , known as N. Hassan St.].

S.W. Bradford St. Bertha addition. (1915) (1932) Berthabefore Beaverton Hwy.

S.W. Brae Mar Court. (1932) 1 north of S.W. 15th Ave. at Broadway Dr.

Brainard. Albina addition. [until 1891, known as G]. 1915 became N. Brainard.

N. Brainard. Albina addition. (1915) From Michigan Ave. east to Congress 1 south Killingsworth Ave. [until 1915, known as Brainard].

E. Brainard Ave. (1915) From 2190 E. Glisan south to Base Line Rd.

S.E. Branch. (1915) near Firland.

N. Brandon. (1915) From 135 Lombard north to Argyle. 1931 became N. Brandon Ave.

N. Brandon Ave. (1932) 2 west of Denver at Lombard St., north from Lombard to Columbia. [until 1931, known as N. Brandon].

Brazee St. [until 1891, known as Clatsop]. 1915 became N.E. Brazee.

Brazee St. Albina addition. [until 1891, known as San Diego St.]. 1891 became E. 21st.

N.E. Brazee St. (1915) From 507 Union Ave. N, east to E. 24th, and from E. 37th to E. 64th. (1932) 1 south of Russell, east from Union to 92nd Ave. [until 1915, known as Brazee].

Brendle. Albina addition. [until 1891, known as Chapman]. 1915 became N.E. Brendle.

N.E. Brendle. Albina addition. (1915) From 43 Russell north to Knott. [until 1915, known as Brendle]. 1931 became N. Brendle Ave.

N. Brendle Ave. Albina addition. (1932) 3 west of Mississippi at Russell. [until 1931, known as N. Brendle].

Brentwood 1928 became S.E. 33rd Pl.

Brentwood 1928 became S.E. 33rd Place.

N. Brett Lane. St. Johns addition. (1932) Between Central and Smith Ave. near Fessenden St.

N.W. Brewer St.

Briar Lane S.E. Woodmere addition. Before 1915.

S.W. Brier Place. (1932) From 1st at Nevada to Carson Rd.

Briggs. Fulton addition. 1928 became S.W. 14th Ave.

Briggs. Fulton addition. 1928 became S.W. 14th Ave.

Brilton. 1928 became S.W. 54th Ave.

S.E. Bristol. Woodstock addition. Before 1915.

N. Bristol Ave. St. Johns addition. (1932) North from Central to Pier Park.

Broadway. East Portland addition. (1893) Continued to E. 24th. [until 1891, known as Clay].

Broadway. Highland addition. 1891 became Going.

Broadway. Albina addition. 1891 became Penn.

Broadway. St. Johns addition. 1891 became Philadelphia.

Broadway. East Portland addition. 1891 became E. 6th.

Broadway. Maegley addition. 1891 became Going.

Broadway. Gay tract addition. 1891 became Penn.

N. Broadway. (1932) West from Williams to river.

N.E. Broadway. East Portland addition. (1915) From 180 Crosby northeast to Wheeler then east to E.72nd seventeenth north of Holladay Ave. (1932) East from Williams to N.E. 86th Ave. [until 1891, known as Clay].

N.W. Broadway. (1915) From Ankeny north to Hoyt, between 6th N. and 8th N.

N.W. Broadway. West Side addition. (1932) North from Burnside to Broadway Bridge.

S.W. Broadway. West Side addition. (1932) South from Burnside St. to Grant.

S.E. Broadway Ave. (1932) Baseline Rd.

S.W. Broadway Drive. (1915) From 344 Grant south to 755 Patton Rd. (1932) Continuation of Broadway south and west to Portland Heights.

S.W. Broadway Terrace. 7th St. Terraces addition. before 1915.

Brodie's Rd. (1915) Continuation of Milwaukie Rd., from Powell Valley Rd. to Section Line Rd.

Bronson became NE 7th Place.

Brook. (1891) Runs from Washington eastward to Cornell road., 1915 (W) from Cornell southwest to Washington. [until 1891, known as Oak]. 1915 became W. Brook.

W. Brook. (1915) From Cornell southwest to Washington. [until 1915, known as Brook].

E. Brooke. Tabor Heights addition. 1915 became S.E. 65th.

Brooke St. 1931 became S.E. 65th Ave.

Brooklyn. East Portland addition. before 1891. [until 1891, known as Walnut]. 1915 became S.E. Brooklyn.

S.E. Brooklyn St. East Portland addition. (1915) From river front east to near line of E.36th, intersecting E.6th at 589. (1932) 3 south of Clinton, east from river to E. 39th Ave. [until 1915, known as Brooklyn].

E. Broughton Ave.. Belmont Park addition. Before 1915. 1931 became S.E. Yamhill St. & S.E. Yamhill Court.

Brown St. Albina addition. [until 1891, known as Brown's Ave.].

Brown's Ave.. Albina addition. 1891 became Brown St.

N. Browns. (1915) From 1135 Union Ave. N, east to E.9th.

Bruce. St. Johns addition. before 1915. 1931 became N. Bruce Ave.

Bruce 1928 became S.E. 104th Av.

S.E. Bruce. (1915) From 62nd Ave. SE to 64th Ave. SE, 1 block west 69th SE.

Bruce Ave. 1928 became S.W. Ilinois St.

N. Bruce Ave. St. Johns addition. (1932) East from Burgard to James. [until 1931, known as Bruce].

Brunswick. Albina addition. [until 1891, known as 4th].

Brush. East Portland addition. (1891) Runs from Powell's North to Knox. (1893) From 771 Powell north. [until 1891, known as 24th]. 1915 became E. 24th.

N. Brush. Point View addition. Before 1915.

N. Brush. St. Johns addition. before 1915.

Bryant. Albina addition. [until 1891, known as Laura]. 1915 became N. Bryant.

Bryant. Kenilworth addition. 1915 became E.26th.

N. Bryant St. Albina addition. (1915) From 1473 Patton Ave. east to E.8th. (1932) West from Williams to Willamette Blvd. [until , known as Bryant].

N.E. Bryant St. (1932) East from Williams to N.E. 33rd Ave.

N. Bryce Ave. (1915) From E.26th N, southeast to E.33rd N, fourth north of Fremont.

N.E. Bryce St. Alameda Park addition. (1932) 3 north of Fremont southeast from N.E. 26th and Mason to N.E. 42nd.

Buchanan. St. Johns addition. [until 1891, known as 7th Ave.]. 1931 became N. Buchanan Ave.

N. Buchanan. St. Johns addition. (1932) North from N.E. Crawford to N.E. Swift Blvd. [until 1931, known as Buchanan].

Buchtel Ave.. Mayor Gates' addition. 1915 became E 30th Place.

S.W. Buckingham Ave.. 7th Ave. Terraces addition. (1893) (1915) (1932) 7th St. Terraces.

Buckley Ave. 1928 became S.E. 122nd Av.

S.E. Buckley Ave.. Gilbert Station addition. (1915) (1932) On section Line Rd. 2 miles east of E. 82nd Ave. 1928 became S.E. 122nd Ave.

S.W. Buena Vista Drive. Portland Heights addition. (1915) From Terrace Rd. to Montgomery. (1932) Between Upper and Lower Drive on Montgomery Drive.

S.W. Buena Vista Place. Council Crest addition. Before 1932.

Buffalo. before 1891. 1915 became N. Buffalo St.

N. Buffalo W. (1915) From 1527 Patton Ave. west to Villard Ave.

S.E. Buffalo. (1915) is E.78th extended south.

N. Buffalo St. (1915) From 1473 Patton Ave. east to E.8th. (1932) 3 south of Lombard west from Williams to N. Villard. [until 1915, known as Buffalo].

N.E. Buffalo St. (1932) 3 south of Lombard, east from Williams to 22nd Ave.

Bugge 1928 became S.E. Knapp St.

Bugge 1928 became S.E. Knapp St.

S.E. Buggy Ave. Oberlin addition. Before 1915.

Burch 1928 became S.E. 71st Ave.

Burch 1928 became S.E. 71st Ave.

S.E. Burch. Altona Park addition. Before 1915.

N. Burgard St. St. Johns addition. (1932) From St. Johns St. to city limits.

S.W. Burke. Capitol Hill addition. Before 1915.

S.W. Burlingame Ave. (1932) South from Terwilliger Blvd.

S.W. Burlingame Court

S.W. Burlingame Place

Burlington. St. Johns addition. (1893) From the river north to Ivanhoe. [until 1891, known as Washington]. 1915 became N. Burlington.

N. Burlington. St. Johns addition. before 1915. [until 1915, known as Burlington]. 1931 became N. Burlington Ave.

N. Burlington Ave. St. Johns addition. (1932) North from river to Central. [until 1931, known as N. Burlington].

Burns 1928 became S.E. 64th Av.

S.W. Burns St.

Burnside. before 1891. [until 1891, known as B]. before 1915 became N.W. Burnside.

E. Burnside. East Portland addition. (1891) From E. 1st east to E. 23rd. (1932) Dividing line, east from river to S.E. 92nd Ave. [until 1891, known as F]. 1915 became N.E. Burnside.

N.E. Burnside. East Portland addition. (1915) From 15 E.1st N, east to E.31st. [until 1915, known as E. Burnside].

N.W. Burnside. (1915) From the river west to 16th and Washington. [until before 1915, known as Burnside]. Before 1915

W. Burnside. (1932) Dividing line west from river. [until 1931, known as Washington St.].

N. Burr. St. Johns addition. Before 1915. 1931 became N. Burr Ave.

N. Burr Ave. St. Johns addition. (1932) North from Willamette Blvd. to O.W.R.&N. tracks. [until 1931, known as N. Burr].

Burrage. Albina addition. (1891) (1893) extended to Newark. [until 1891, known as 9th, B, & C]. 1915 became N. Burrage.

N. Burrage. Albina addition. (1915) From 245 Willamette Blvd. north to Newark. [until 1915, known as Burrage]. 1931 became N. Burrage Ave.

N. Burrage Ave. Albina addition. (1932) 1 east of Greeley, north from Willamette Blvd. to Newark St. [until 1931, known as N. Burrage].

S.E. Burtch. Strawberry addition. Before 1915.

Burton. Albina addition. [until 1891, known as H]. before 1915 became N. Burton.

N. Burton. Albina addition. [until before 1915, known as Burton]. 1915 became Jessup.

S.E. Bush St. (1893) From the S.P.R.R. east to E. 22nd. (1932) 1 north of Center, east from S.E. 8th to 82nd St. [until , known as 38th Ave. S.E. (between S.E. Foster Rd. & S.E. 82nd)]. 1915 became Bismark.

Butler. (1891) From Haven east to Olin, 1915 (N) from 1537, Olin west to Haven. 1915 became N. Butler St.

N. Butler St. (1915) From 1537, Olin west to Haven. (1932) 4 south of Lombard at Olin, west to Haven. [until 1915, known as Butler].

Buxton. East Portland addition. (1891) (1893 ) From near E. 26th northeast to E. 28th., 1915 (NE). [until 1891, known as Willamette]. 1915 became N.E. Buxton.

N.E. Buxton St. East Portland addition. (1915) (1932) Northeast from E. Glisan at 26th to N.E. 28th. [until 1915, known as Buxton].

S.E. Bybee Ave. (1915) From E. 14th to E. 22nd, intersecting Milwaukie at 1545. 1931 became S.E. Bybee Blvd.

S.E. Bybee Blvd. (1932) East from 14th to 41st Ave. Street from S.E. 41st to S.E. 87th was formerly called 70th Ave. S.E. [until 1931, known as S.E. Bybee Ave. & 70th Ave. S.E. (from 41st to 87th)].