C
Home Up Resources

horizontal rule

Home
Census
Cemeteries
Churches
City Directories
Ethnic Groups
History
Land
Military
Newspapers
People
Pictures
References
Schools
Vital Records
Other

 

Welcome!

These pages are Copyright 2001-2007, by Julie Kidd, all rights reserved. 

 

Please report any broken links, or other concerns, to the webmaster.

 Please respect copyright on and off the Internet.

 

 


C. addition, (1890) From N. Front west to N.18th, eight north of Washington. 1891 became Couch.

C. East Portland addition. 1891 became E. Everett.

C. Burrage tract addition. 1891 became Bryant.

C. John Irving's 1st addition. 1891 became E. 21st.

C. McMillen's addition. 1891 became Halsey.

C. Patton's addition. 1891 became Montana Ave.

C. Peninsular addition. 1891 became Peninsular Ave.

C. Piedmont addition. 1891 became Hendricks Ave.

C. Riverside addition. 1891 became Sumner.

C. 1st Elec addition. 1891 became Bryant.

C. Little homes No. 3 addition. 1891 became Bryant.

C. 1st Elec addition. 1891 became Bryant.

C. Little homes No. 3 addition. 1891 became Bryant.

C.R. #633 1928 became S.E. 112th Av.

C St. 1928 became S.W. Nebraska St.

Cable. addition, (1891) An alley in Market Street Add. from Mill, south to Chapman. (1915) an alley in Market Street Add. from Mill south between Chapman and 19th. 1931 became S.W. Cable Ave.

S.W. Cable Ave. addition, (1932) 1 west of Chapman at Mill. [until 1931, known as Cable].

Cactus Drive. addition, (1891) Hazel, west of City Park. 1915 (W) Cedar Hill. 1915 became W. Cactus Dr.

S.W. Cactus Drive. addition, (1932) From Green northwest to Cedar. [until 1931, known as W. Cactus Dr.].

W. Cactus Drive. addition, (1915) Cedar Hill. 1915 became S.W. Cactus Dr.

S.W. Caldew St. addition, (1932) From S.W. 10th Ave to S.W. Terwilliger Blvd.

N. Calhoun Ave. addition, (1932) North from Smith to Bank.

California. Southern Portland addition. -1893. 1931 became S.W. California St.

E. California Ave. addition, (1915) is a portion of Barr Rd.

S.W. California St. Southern Portland addition. (1932) 4 south of Nebraska, west from Macadam to 3rd. [until 1931, known as California].

Calkins 1928 became S.E. 121st Av.

Calumet. addition, (1893) From Madrona east to Oneonta.

N.E. Calumet Terrace

Calvert. addition, (1893) From Waverly north to Newark. 1915 became N. Calvert.

N. Calvert. addition, (1915) From Hunt north to Newark. [until 1915, known as Calvert]. 1931 became N. Calvert Ave.

N. Calvert Ave. addition, (1932) 1 east of Peninsular at Hunt. [until 1931, known as N. Calvert].

Cambridge. addition, (1891) From Union Ave., east to 9th. (1893) from Union ave N., east to E.9th. -1915 became N. Cambridge.

N. Cambridge [until bef 1915, known as Cambridge]. 1915 became Jarrett.

Camden. Albina addition. (1891) From Dekum north to Woodlawn. (1893) From Dekum north to Woodlawn. (1915) From Dekum Ave. north to Morgan, crossing Bryant. [until 1891, known as Albermarle].

Cameron Rd. 1928 became S.W. 45th Ave.

S.W. Cameron Rd. addition, (1932) From Hoffman Rd. one-half mile north of Maplewood.

Campaign. Willamette addition, -1915.

N.E. Campaign St.

N. Campbell. addition, (1915) From Killingsworth Ave. W, north to Buffalo. 1931 became N. Campbell Ave.

N. Campbell Ave. addition, (1931) 2 west of Interstate at Killingsworth. [until 1931, known as N. Campbell & N. Haswell St.].

S.E. Campbell St. addition, (1931) Base Line Rd. to West Ave., south 2.

Canby. Fulton Park addition. -1915. [until 1891, known as Hazel]. 1915 became S.W. Canby.

Canby. Hyde Park addition. 1912 became Milton.

N.E. Canby. addition, (1915) E. 63rd south of Beech.

S.W. Canby St. Fulton Park addition. (1932) 3 south of Barbur Blvd., west from Hood to 11th. [until 1915, known as Canby].

N.W. Canfield. addition, (1932) Between Brewer and Boure.

Canning Ave. 7th Ave. Terraces addition. (1891) From Boulevard east to Buckingham Ave. [until 1891, known as Harrison].

S.W. Canning St. addition, (1932) North of Broadway Dr.

E. Cannon Ave. Archer Place addition. -1915.

Canyon Road. addition, (1890) Extension of W. Jefferson, southwest. (1891) Extension of Jefferson north. 1915 became W. Canyon Rd.

S.W. Canyon Road [until 1931, known as W. Canyon Road].

W. Canyon Road. addition, (1915) From the head of Jefferson, meandering southwest to city boundary. [until 1915, known as Canyon Road]. 1931 became S.W. Canyon Rd.

N.E. Capitol Ave. Overlook addition, -1915.

S.W. Capitol Hill Rd.

N.W. Capitol St.

S.W. Caples. Grover's addition, (1915) From Patton Rd. south.

S.W. Cardinell Dr. addition, (1932) South and west from 12th ad College to 16th and Jackson on Portland HeigHeights. [until 1931, known as W. Cardinell Dr.].

W. Cardinell Dr. addition, (1915) From College and 12th in a contour to Jackson and 15th. 1931 became S.W. Cardinell Dr.

N. Carey Blvd. addition, (1915) Northern Hill, parallel to Ida. (1932) Along east side SP&SRR cut from Willamette Blvd. north to Columbia Blvd.

S.W. Carillon Ave.

Carlshrue 1928 became S.E. 55th Ave.

Carlshrue 1928 became S.E. 55th Ave.

S.E. Carlton Ave. P.J. Martin's tract addition, -1915. 1931 became S.E. Carlton St.

S.E. Carlton St. addition, (1932) 2 south of Woodstock Blvd, east from river to 82nd. [until 1931, known as S.E. Carlton Ave. & 62d Ave. S.E. (between S.E. 41st and S.E. 82nd)].

Carolina. Southern Portland addition. -1893. 1915 became S.W. Carolina.

S.W. Carolina St. Southern Portland addition. (1915) (1932) 2 north of Nebraska, west from Beaver to Front. [until 1915, known as Carolina].

Carpenter. Albina addition. (1891) From Delaware Ave., east to Michigan Ave. (1893) from Delaware Ave. east to Congress. [until , known as East Cedar & Forrest]. bef 1915 became Alberta.

Carpenter Ave. Albina addition. 1891 became Church.

S.W. Carson Ave. Carson Heights addition, -1915. 1931 became S.W. Carson St.

S.W. Carson Ave. Carson Heights addition, (1932) 1 north of Taylor's Ferry Rd. west from 2nd to 11th. [until 1931, known as S.W. Carson Ave.].

Carter. Tremont Place addition. (1893) From Jackson at 19th, winding northwest to 20th, thence west to 21st., 1915 (SE) Tremont Place. 1915 became S.E. Carter.

S.E. Carter. Tremont Place addition. -1915. [until 1915, known as Carter]. 1931 became S.E. Carter Ave.

S.E. Carter Ave. Tremont Place addition. -1932. [until 1931, known as S.E. Carter].

S.W. Carter Lane. Portland Heights addition, -1932. [until 1931, known as W. Carter Lane].

W. Carter Lane. addition, (1915) From Jackson at 19th, winding northwest to 20th, thence west to 21st. 1931 became S.W. Carter Lane.

Carter Road. Carter's addition, 1893 an extension of 16th.

Caruthers. addition, (1890) From Hood Road, west to 7th, seven north of Woods. (1891) From junction of Moody and Hood west to 7th.

E. Caruthers. East Portland addition. (1891) From the river east to E.12th. [until 1891, known as Jackson]. 1915 became S.E. Caruthers.

S.E. Caruthers. East Portland addition. (1915) From the river east to E. 5th, ninth south of Hawthorne. [until 1915, known as E. Caruthers].

S.W. Caruthers Court

S.W. Caruthers St. addition, (1932) 3 south of Lincoln, west from Moody to 6th.

N.W. Cascadia Place. Kings Heights addition, -1932.

Case Ave. addition, (1891) From Berkley east to Newman. -1915 became Willis Blvd.

E. Cason. addition, 1915 prolongation of east Burnside easterly.

N. Castle Ave. Overlook addition, (1932) 5 west of Interstate at Shaver. [until 1931, known as N.E. Castle Ave.].

N.E. Castle Ave. Overlook addition, -1915. 1931 became N. Castle Ave.

N.W. Castle Terrace

Catharine. addition, (1891) From Gantenbien Ave. East to E.7th. 1893 from Gantenbein east to E.7th. bef. 1915 became Tillamook.

Catherine St. Albina addition. (1873) Extending west from Russell St., two south of Russell. 1891 became Tillamook St.

Catlin. St. Johns addition. (1893) From Hayes northeast to Jersey. 1931 became N. Catlin Ave.

N. Catlin. St. Johns addition. (1932) West from Central to Bradford. [until 1931, known as Catlin].

Caywood. East Portland addition. (1891) From E.9th east to Milwaukie. (1893) Extended to E.15th. [until 1891, known as North]. 1915 became Cora.

Cecilia. addition, (1891) From Clarenedon east to Adriatic. (1893) From McKenna Ave. east to Adriatic, 1915 (N) from Newman west to Macrum Ave. 1915 became N. Cecilia.

N. Cecilia St. addition, (1915) From Newman west to Macrum Ave. (1932) 1 north of Fessenden, west from Newman to Macrum. [until 1915, known as 1915Cecilia].

Cedar. East Portland addition. 1891 became Minnesota Ave.

Cedar. Albina addition. 1891 became Failing, Minnesota.

Cedar. Kings Heights addition, -1893. 1915 became N.W. Cedar.

Cedar. Sherlock's addition, (1890) From N. Front to Sherlock Ave. 1891 became Colton.

Cedar. Ladd's addition. 1891 became Orange.

Cedar. Lincoln Park addition. 1891 became Shaver.

Cedar. Patton tract addition. 1891 became Carpenter.

Cedar. St. John's addition. 1891 became Trumbull.

Cedar. Stansbury's addition, (1893) From McClung east to E.18th.

Cedar 1928 became S.E. 108th Av.

Cedar. Fulton addition. 1928 became S.W. 7th Ave.

Cedar. Fulton addition. 1928 became S.W. 7th Ave.

Cedar 1928 became S.W. 25th Ave.

N. Cedar. Stansberry's addition, (1915) From E.13th N, one block east.

N.W. Cedar. Kings Heights addition, -1915. [until 1915, known as Cedar].

Cedar Ave.. Cedar Hill addition,. 1891 became Ridge.

Cedar Ave.. Cedar Hill addition, -1893. 1915 became W. Cedar Ave.

Cedar Ave.. East Portland addition. 1891 became E. 37th.

W. Cedar Ave.. Cedar Hill addition, -1915. [until 1915, known as Cedar Ave.].

S.E. Cedar St. addition, (1932) Between E. 55th and S.E. 56th at E. Burside.

S.W. Cedar St. City View Park addition. (1915) (1932) 1 north of Park Ave., 1 west of Vista.

Cedarberg 1928 became S.E. 88th Ave.

S.E. Cemetery Rd. addition, (1915) From Section Line Road south, 2 mile east city limits.

Center. Albina addition. 1891 became Jarrett.

Center. Henry's 5th addition, -1915.

Center Ave. addition, (1891) From the river east to E.19th.

S.E. Center St. addition, (1932) East from river to E. 39th.

Central. Albina addition. 1891 became Fargo.

Central. Mt. Hood View addition, -1915.

Central 1928 became S.E. 75th Pl.

Central 1928 became S.E. Lambert St.

Central 1928 became S.E. Lambert St.

Central 1928 became S.W. 55th Ave.

Central Ave. Albina addition. 1891 became Fargo.

Central Ave. East Portland addition. 1891 became Hall.

Central Ave.. Sellwood addition, 1915 from the river east to City boundary. 1891 became Sherrett Ave.

N. Central Ave.. St. Johns addition. -1915. 1931 became N. Central St.

S.W. Central Ave. Chelmsford addition, -1915.

N. Central St.. St. Johns addition. (1932) 3 north of Jersey West from Gilbert to Bruce. [until 1931, known as N. Central Ave.].

S.E. Central St.

Centre 1928 became S.W. Caldew St.

N. Centro [until 1931, known as N. Centro Ave.].

N. Centro Ave. addition, (1915) m. north of Smith's Crossing. 1931 became N. Centro.

S.W. Chaleau Ave. Capitol Hill addition, -1915.

S.W. Champlain Dr. Arlington Heights addition, -1932. [until 1931, known as W. Champlain Dr.].

W. Champlain Dr. Arlington Heights addition, -1915. 1931 became S.W. Champlain Dr.

Chapel 1920 became N. Hudson.

N. Chapel. St. Johns addition. -1915.

Chapman. addition, (1890) An extension of 15th, from Jefferson to Taylor. (1891) From junction Alder, 19th, and Washington, south to Elizabeth, between 17th and 19th. bef 1915 became W. Chapman.

Chapman. Albina addition. 1891 became Brendle.

Chapman. Albina addition. (1873) From Russell St. southeast to Mitchell St. 1891 became Railroad.

W. Chapman. addition, (1915) Between 17th and 19th, from junction Alder and Washington, south to Elizabeth. [until bef 1915, known as Chapman]. 1915 became SW 18th.

Charles. addition, (1890) An extension of N.19th, from Sherlock Ave. to N. Front. (1891) An extension of 20th from Sherlock Ave., ne to Front. became NW 20th.

S.E. Charles. Berkeley addition, -1915.

S.E. Charles. Laurelwood addition, -1915.

S.E. Charles. Overton Park addition. -1915.

S.E. Charles. Woodstock addition, -1915.

Charles Rd. 1928 became S.W. 42nd Ave.

Charleston. Albina addition. (1891) From river north to Depot. (1893) From river north to Depot. [until 1891, known as Willamette, 1st].

N. Charleston. St. Johns addition. (1932) East from Bradford to Swift.

E. Charleston Ave. Villa HIll addition, -1915.

S.E. Charlotte. Woodmere addition, -1915.

Chase. Albina addition. (1891) From McPherson north to City Boundary. [until 1891, known as J].

N. Chase Ave. addition, (1932) 3 east of Chautauqua Blvd. north from Willamette Blvd. to Columbia Blvd.

S.W. Chase Ave. Des Moines addition, -1915.

N. Chatham. addition, (1915) from Lombard north to Angell. 1931 became N. Chatham Ave.

N. Chatham Ave. addition, (1932) 1 west of Denver at Lombard. [until 1931, known as N. Chatham].

Chautauqua Blvd. addition, 1893 from Winchell north to Columbia Slough Rd. (it is the intention to run this Boulevard across the peninsula from the Willamette river to the Columbia River). 1915 became N. Chautauqua Blvd.

N. Chautauqua Blvd. addition, (1915) From Lombard north to Columbia Blvd. (1932) North from Willamette to Columbia Blvd. [until 1915, known as Chautauqua Blvd.].

S.W. Chehalem Ave. Council Crest Park addition. (1915) (1932).

S.W. Chelmsford Ave. 7th St. Terraces addition. (1893) (1915) (1932) Cardinell Park and 7th St. Terrace.

S.W. Cheltenham Court. addition, (1932) At intersection of Capitol Hill, Terwilliger and Slavin Rd.

S.W. Cheltenham Place. addition, (1932) From Terwilliger to Chelthenham Court.

S.W. Cheltenham St. addition, (1932) From Terwilliger Blvd. to City Boundary.

Cherry. East Portland addition. (1891) From Margin northeast to Vancouver Ave. (1893) from Margin northeast to E. 1st. 1931 became N. Cherry St.

Cherry. Fulton Park addition,. 1891 became Perth.

S.E. Cherry. Reservoir Park addition. -1915.

S.W. Cherry. Des Moines addition, -1915.

S.E. Cherry Ave.. Cherry Park addition. -1915.

N.E. Cherry Court. addition, (1932) From Wheeler to Williams Court.

N. Cherry St. addition, (1932) 1 south of Broadway, southwest from 1st and Halsey to Margin. [until 1931, known as Cherry].

S.W. Chesapeake. Council Crest Park addition. -1915. 1931 became S.W. Chesapeake Ave.

S.W. Chesapeake Ave. Council Crest Park addition. -1932. [until 1931, known as S.W. Chesapeake].

Chester. addition, (1893) Between Caruthers and Sheridan, from Hood west to a line with Water, 1915 (SW). 1915 became S.W. Chester.

S.W. Chester. addition, -1915. [until 1915, known as Chester].

Chestnut. Cole's addition. 1891 became Cole.

Chestnut. East Portland addition. 1891 became E. Harrison.

Chestnut. Fulton Park addition. -1893.

S.W. Chestnut St. addition, (1932) From Terwilliger on Burlingame.

Chicago. St. Johns addition. (1891) From river northeast to Jersey. [until 1891, known as Emma].

Chicago. Fullerton addition, -1915.

N. Chicago Ave. St. Johns addition. (1932) Northwest from Decatur to Charleston.

N.E. Chico St. addition, (1915) From E. 37th N, to E 39th N, near Sandy Blvd. (1932) 1 south of Halsey at E. 37th.

Christie 1928 became S.E. Henderson St.

Christie 1928 became S.E. Henderson St.

S.E. Christie. Oberlin addition, -1915.

S.E. Christina Ave.. addition, -1915.

N.W. Chula Vista Place. Kings Heights addition, (1932) Between Alpine and Rainier.

Church. addition, (1891) From Patton Ave. East to Congress. (1893) From Patton Ave. east to Congress. (1915) From Patton to E 14th.

Church. Albina addition. 1891 became Lyman.

Church 1928 became S.E. Harney St.

E. Church. Montavilla addition, -1915.

Church Alley 1931 became S.E. 62nd Place.

N. Church St. addition, (1932) East from Campbell Ave. to Kerby Ave.

N.E. Church St. addition, (1932) East from Union Ave. to N.E. 14th Ave.

S.E. Churchill Ave. Tremont Pl. addition, -1915.

City 1928 became S.W. Marigold St.

Clackamas. addition, (1891) From Margin northeast to E.1st, then east to E.18th. 1915 (NE) from Margin east to E 1st, thence east to E.82nd. -1915 became N.E. Clackamas.

Clackamas. Albina addition. 1891 became Stanton.

Clackamas St. Sellwood addition. 1891 became Clatsop Ave.

N. Clackamas St. addition, (1932) 3 south of Broadway, west from Williams to Margin.

N.E. Clackamas St. addition, (1915) From Margin east to E 1st, thence east to E. 82nd. (1932) 3 south of Broadway, east from Williams to N.E. 92d Ave. [until -1915, known as Clackamas].

S.E. Clapp. Stewart Park addition. -1915.

Claremont. Woodlawn addition, (1893) From Madrona southeast to intersection of Dekum Ave. and Morse, 1915 (NE). 1915 became N.E. Claremont.

N.E. Claremont St. Woodlawn addition, (1932) Southeast from Madrona to Dekum. [until 1915, known as Claremont].

N. Clarence Ave. 1915 became Winchell.

Clarendon. addition, (1893) From Dawson north to Columbia Slough Rd. 1915 became N. Clarendon.

N. Clarendon. addition, (1915) From Dawson north to SP&S Rwy. [until 1915, known as Clarendon]. 1931 became N. Clarendon Ave.

N. Clarendon Ave. addition, (1932) 3 west of Portsmouth north from Lombard to Columbia Blvd. [until 1931, known as N. Clarendon].

Clark 1928 became S.E. Ellis St.

S.E. Clark. Creston addition, -1915.

S.E. Clark. Firland addition, -1915.

N. Clark Ave. addition, (1932) Northeast from river to Interstate. [until 1931, known as Clarke].

Clarke -1928 became S.E. Flavel.

Clarke 1928 became S.E. Flavel St.

Clarke St. addition, (1893) From River northeast to Goldsmith. [until 1891, known as Corbett St.]. 1931 became N. Clark Ave.

Clatsop. Albina addition. 1891 became Brazee.

Clatsop Ave. Sellwood addition, -1915. 1931 became S.E. Clatsop Ave.

S.E. Clatsop Ave. addition, (1932) 5 south of Tacoma, east from river to S.E. 24th. [until 1931, known as Clatsop Ave.].

Clay. addition, (1890) From Public Levee west to 15th, ten south of Washington. (1891) From the river west to Chapman. 1931 became S.W. Clay St.

Clay. East Portland addition. 1891 became Broadway.

E. Clay. East Portland addition. (1891) From the river east. (1915) From E. Water east to E. 82nd, first south of Hawthorne Ave. [until 1891, known as U]. 1931 became S.E. Clay St.

S.E. Clay. East Portland addition. (1932) 1 south of Hawthorne, east from river to S.E. 84th. [until 1931, known as E. Clay].

S.W. Clay St. addition, (1932) 2 south of Jefferson, west from river to Chapman. [until 1931, known as Clay].

S.E. Claybourne Ave. addition, (1915) From E. 14th to E. 22nd, intersecting Milwaukie at 1505. 1931 became S.E. Clayboure St.

S.E. Claybourne St. addition, (1932) 2 north of Bybee east from 14th to S.E. 102nd. [until 1931, known as S.E. Claybourne Ave. & 66th Ave. S.E. (from S.E. 85th to S.E. 102nd)].

S.E. Clayton Ave. addition, (1915) 3/4 m s. Grays Crossing.

S.E. Cleland. addition, (1932) South of Henry at 36th Ave.

Clemson 1928 became S.E. Reedway St.

S.W. Clemwell Ave. addition, (1932) West of Whitaker St.

Cleveland. Kennedy's addition. 1915 became E. 34th.

Cleveland 1928 became S.W. Baird St.

Cleveland Ave. Albina addition. (1891) From Fremont north to Woodlawn. [until 1891, known as Oregon Ave., D, & Congress]. 1931 became N.E. Cleveland Ave.

Cleveland Ave. Columbia HeigHeights addition. 1891 became E. 18th.

Cleveland Ave. Kennedy's addition, -1893. 1920 became E. 34th.

N.E. Cleveland Ave. addition, (1932) 1 east of Williams, north from Fremont to Morgan. [until 1931, known as Cleveland Ave.].

Cliff. addition, (1891) From Oatman east to Villard Ave., 1893, from Willamette Blvd. east to Villard Ave. -1915 became N.E. Cliff.

N.E. Cliff. addition, (1891) From Oatman east to Villard Ave., 1893, from Willamette Blvd. east to Villard Ave. [until bef 1915, known as Cliff]. 1915 became Liberty.

Clifton. addition, (1890) From 7th to 19th, between Jackson and Lincoln. (1891) from 7th west to 22nd. 1931 became S.W. Clifton St.

S.W. Clifton St. addition, (1932) 1 north of Lincoln at Broadway. [until 1931, known as Clifton].

Clinton. addition, (1891) From Union Ave. East to E.24th. -1915 became SE Clinton.

Clinton St. 1928 became S.W. 35th Ave.

S.E. Clinton St. addition, (1915) From 515 Union Ave. east to line of E.42nd, first south of Division. (1932) East from river to 41st. [until -1915, known as Clinton].

Clover. Willamette Heights addition, -1893.

S.E. Clover. Overton Park addition. -1915.

Club Ave. Crest View Villas addition, -1915.

Clyde. Fulton Park addition. (1891) From Connecticut west to 10th (1915). [until 1891, known as Ash].

Coe. addition, (1891) From Patton Ave. east to Minnesota Ave. 1915 became Dekum Ave.

Coe. Albina addition. 1891 became Spencer.

S.W. Coeur d'Alene Ave.. Capitol Hill addition, -1915.

S.E. Cohen. Tremont Place addition. -1915.

Cole. East Portland addition. (1891) From E.11th to E.14th. (1893) From Milwaukie east to E.14th. [until 1891, known as Chestnut]. 1915 became E. Kelly.

Coleman Ave. 1915 became E. 62nd.

Colfax. Albina addition. (1891) From Congress east to Union Ave, 1893 from Commercial east to Union Ave., 1915 (N) from Patton Ave. west to Campbell fourth south to Portland Blvd. [until 1891, known as Elm]. 1915 became N. Colfax St.

N. Colfax St. Albina addition. (1915) From Patton Ave. west to Campbell fourth south to Portland Blvd. (1932) Between Ainsworth and Holman at Interstate. [until 1915, known as Colfax].

Colgate. East Portland addition. (1893) A former county road at old southern boundary of East Portland, from Milwaukie east. (1915) Not listed.

N.W. College Dr. Linnton addition, (1932) Betwen Harcourt & Skyline Blvd.

College Place [until , known as College Street Place].

College St. addition, (1890) From 3rd west to 15th, sixteen south of Washington. (1891) From 3rd west to Chapman. 1931 became S.W. College St.

S.W. College St. addition, (1932) 1 north of Lincoln at third west from 3rd to Chapman.

College Street Place. addition, (1893) From 2nd, between Hall and Lincoln, west. 1915 became College Place.

N. Colonial Ave.. Overlook addition, (1932) 3 west of Interstate at Shaver. [until 1931, known as N.E. Colonial Ave. & N. Erwin St. & N. Alva St.].

N.E. Colonial Ave.. Overlook addition, -1915. 1931 became N. Colonial Ave.

N.E. Colony Place 1931 became N.E. Imperial Ave.

N.W. Colorado Court. Linnton addition, -1932.

N.W. Colorado St. Linnton addition, -1932.

Colton. addition, (1891) From Sherlock Ave. northeast to Front. [until 1891, known as Cedar]. 1915 became N.W. Colton.

N.W. Colton [until 1915, known as Colton]. 1915 became NW 21st.

Columbia. addition, (1890) From Public Levee west to 15th, nine south of Washington. (1891) From the river west to Chapman. 1931 became S.W. Columbia St.

Columbia. Albina addition. 1891 became E.19th.

Columbia. Portsmouth addition. 1891 became Rutledge.

Columbia. St. Johns addition. 1891 became Seneca.

Columbia. St. Johns addition. 1891 became Tacoma.

Columbia. Willamette addition. 1915 became Prescott.

Columbia Ave. Woodlawn addition. 1891 became Dekum Ave.

E. Columbia Ave. Villa HIll addition, -1915.

N. Columbia Blvd. addition, (1932) West from Vancouver to Richmond, along the north boundary of the city. [until 1915, known as N.E. Columbia Blvd.].

N.E. Columbia Blvd. addition, (1932) East from N.E. Rodney through City Limits to junction with Sandy Blvd. [until 1915, known as Columbia Slough Road]. 1931 became N. Columbia Blvd. (part).

N.W. Columbia Place. Linnton addition, (1932) West of 4th St.

Columbia Slough Road. addition, (1893) from St. Johns northeasterly one mile and a half to City Boundary line, thence southeasterly 150 feet north of, and parallel with City Boundary line, to northeast corner of the city, thence in same general course 3 miles to the Sandy Rd.

S.E. Columbia St. addition, (1932) Base Line Rd. to Minnetonka.

S.W. Columbia St. addition, (1932) 1 south of Jefferson, west from river to Chapman. [until 1931, known as Columbia].

N.W. Coma Place. Kings Heights addition, (1932) At the curve 1 east of Alpine.

Commercial. Albina addition. (1891) From Page north to Ritz. [until 1891, known as Rawley, Idaho Ave., I, & Locust, Davis].

N. Commercial Ave. addition, (1932) 4 west of Williams, north from Page to Bryant.

N. Commercial Court. addition, (1915) From 211 Russell one block north. (1932) Between Kerby and Commerial, at Russell.

Commonwealth Ave. 7th St. Terraces addition. -1893. 1931 became S.W. Commonwealth Ave.

S.W. Commonwealth Ave. 7th St. Terraces addition. -1932. [until 1931, known as Commonwealth Ave.].

N.W. Community Ave.

S.E. Comte St. addition, (1932) Outside city.

Concord. Albina addition. (1891) From Fay north to Killingsworth Ave., 1915 (N) from Going north to Portland Blvd. [until 1891, known as Main]. 1915 became N. Concord.

N. Concord. Albina addition. (1915) From Going north to Portland Blvd. [until 1915, known as Concord]. 1931 became N. Concord Ave.

N. Concord Ave. Albina addition. (1932) 4 west of Interstate, north from Overlook Blvd. to Lombard. [until 1931, known as N. Concord].

S.W. Condor Ave.. 1st Street Terraces addition. (1915) (1932) From 1st and Lane, southwest to 1st and Thomas.

Coney 1931 became S.E. 16th Place.

Coney 1928 became S.E. 16th Pl.

Coney 1928 became S.E. 16th Place.

Congress. Albina addition. (1891) From Prescott north to Portland Blvd. [until 1891, known as K, Marshall, and Birch]. 1931 became N. Congress Ave.

N. Congress Ave. Albina addition. (1932) 3 east of Albina, north from Prescott to Morgan. [until 1931, known as Congress].

S.E. Conklin. Berkeley addition, 1915.

Connecticut. Southern Portland addition. -1893. 1915 became 1st.

Constance. addition, (1891) From Union Ave. east to E.7th., 1915 (NE).

N.E. Cook

Cook Ave. Albina addition. (1891) From Montana Ave. easterly to Vancouver Ave, 1915 (NE) from Montana Ave. easterly to E.7th. [until 1891, known as Ash]. 1915 became N. E. Cook Ave.

N.E. Cook Ave. Albina addition. (1915) From Montana Ave. easterly to E.7th. [until 1915, known as Cook Ave.].

N. Cook St. addition, (1932) From intersection of Crawford and Pierce, 1 blok to OWR&N.

N. Cook St. addition, (1932) 2 south of Fremont, from Williams to N.E. 7th.

S.E. Cooper. Brentwood addition, -1915.

S.E. Cooper St. Creston addition, (1915) (1932) 2 north of Bybee at 41st Ave. [until , known as 68th Ave. S.E. (between 87th & 92nd Aves.)].

Coquille. Spencer's addition, -1915.

S.E. Coquille St. addition, (1932) 1 north of Gladstone at 26th, east from 22nd to 26th.

S.E. Cora Ave. addition, (1915) From 825 E. 8th east to E.41st, second north of Holgate. 1931 became S.E. Cora St.

S.E. Cora St. addition, (1932) 1 north of Holgate, east from 8th to 96th Ave. [until 1931, known as 43rd Ave. S.E. (between 43rd & 96th Aves.)].

Corbett. addition, (1890) From Williams south to 4th Ave., one east of Water. (1891) From the junction of Arthur and Hood south to Canby. -1915 became S.W. Corbett.

S.W. Corbett. addition, (1915) From Arthur and Hood south to Canby. 1931 became S.W. Corbett Ave.

S.W. Corbett Ave. addition, (1932) South from Arthur to Canby. [until 1931, known as S.W. Corbett].

Corbett St. Albina addition. (1873) From River St. to Goldsmith St. 1891 became Clarke.

S.W. Cordova. Marquam Rd. addition, -1915.

Cornell Road. addition, (1890) Extension of J, northwest. (1891) an extension of Johnson, northwest. (1893) from Washington at 23rd, northwest to Quinby, thence southwesterly to City boundary line. -1915 became N.W. Cornell Rd.

N.W. Cornell Road. addition, (1915) (1932) Northwest from Lovejoy to N.W. 30th Ave. [until -1915, known as Cornell Road].

S.W. Corona Ave. Portland Heights addition, -1932. [until 1931, known as W. Corona Ave.].

W. Corona Ave. Portland Heights addition, -1915. 1931 became S.W. Corona Ave.

N. Cottage Court. addition, (1932) North from Stanton to Morris, between Mississippi and Albina.

Cottage Place. addition, (1891) the alley in Proebstel's addition from Stanton north to Morris, between Mississippi Ave. and Mitchell.

Cottel 1928 became S.W. 30th Dr.

Couch. addition, (1891) From the river west to 19th. [until 1891, known as C]. 1931 became N.W. Couch St.

E. Couch. East Portland addition. (1891) From the river east to E.23rd. (1893). [until 1891, known as E]. 1931 became N.E. Couch St.

N.E. Couch St. addition, (1932) 1 north of Burnside, from river to 92nd. [until , known as E. Couch].

N.W. Couch St. addition, (1932) 1 north of Burnside, west from river to 19th. [until 1931, known as Couch].

Coulter St. 1928 became S.W. Nevada Ct.

S.W. Council Ave. addition, (1932) 4 south of Bertha-Beaverton Hwy at Paloma.

S.W. Council Crest Drive. Council Crest Park addition. (1915) (1932) Ends at drive from northwest boundary of Council Crest Addition., southeast to south city boundary.

County Line Rd. 1928 became S.E. Clatsop St.

County Line Road 1928 became S.E. Luther St.

County Line Road 1928 became S.E. Clatsop St.

County Road. addition, (1890) An extension of Jefferson.

N. County Road. addition, (1915) From 1601 Chautauqua Blvd. 3 blocks west.

S.E. Court. Avondale addition, -1915.

S.E. Court. Woodstock addition, -1915.

N. Court Ave. Overlook addition, (1932) Between Overlook Blvd. and Skidmore St. [until 1931, known as N.E. Court Ave.].

N.E. Court Ave. Overlook addition, -1915. 1931 became N. Court Ave.

E. Court Royal. Laurelhurst addition, -1915.

Courtenay. Albina addition. (1891) From Case north to Hougton. (1893) From one block south of Case Ave., north to Rutledge. [until 1891, known as William]. 1915 became N. Courtney.

N. Courtenay Ave. addition, (1932) 3 east of Portsmouth at Willis Blvd, north from Girard to Rutledge. [until 1931, known as N. Courtney].

N. Courtney. addition, (1915) From 755 Willis Blvd. north to Rutledge (obviously the same as the above, Courtenay). [until 1915, known as Courtenay]. 1931 became N. Courtenay Ave.

Cowlitz. Albina addition. 1891 became Fremont.

N.W. Cowlitz Place. Kings Heights addition, -1932.

S.E. Craddock. Stewart Park addition. -1915.

N.E. Craig Rd. Parkrose addition, -1915.

N. Cramer St. addition, (1932) East from Campbell, 1 north of Ainsworth.

S.E. Crampton. addition, (1915) From 946 Milwaukie west.

N.W. Crandall. Linnton addition, (1932) Between H and St. Helens Ave.

N.E. Crane St. addition, (1915) From E.16th north to E.18th N., 1 south of Failing. (1932) 5 south of Alberta at E. 19th, east from 19th to 24th.

Crawford. St. Johns addition. -1915. [until 1891, known as 3rd]. 1915 became N. Crawford.

N. Crawford St. St. Johns addition. (1915) (1932) West from Pierce to Catlin. [until 1915, known as Crawford].

Crescent Ave. 7th St. Terraces addition. -1893.

S.W. Crest View Ave. addition, (1932) 1 south Hess Rd. at Orchard Rd.

Crook. Fulton Park addition. (1891) From 3rd west to 7th. [until 1891, known as Maple]. 1931 became S.W. Crook St.

S.E. Crook. Redlichton addition, -1915.

S.W. Crook St. addition, (1932) 1 south fo Nevada at 3rd. [until 1931, known as Crook].

S.E. Crookham Ave.. addition, (1915) From 930 Milwaukie east to E.17th. 1931 became S.E. Pardee St.

Crosby. East Portland addition. (1891) From Clackamas north to Cherry. (1893) from SPRR at Pacific, north to Holladay Ave, thence southwest to Broadway. [until 1891, known as Laurel, 2nd]. 1931 became N. Crosby St.

N. Crosby St. addition, (1932) 2 east from river at Broadway. [until 1931, known as Crosby].

Cross. Kings Heights addition, (1893) (1915).

Cross. WH addition. 1891 became Bugby.

S.E. Cross. Fruitland addition, -1915.

Cross Ave.. 7th St. Terraces addition. (1893) (1915). 1931 became S.W. Cross Ave.

S.W. Cross Ave. addition, (1932) North of Broadway Drive at Canning. [until 1931, known as Cross Ave.].

Crowley 1928 became not existing.

S.E. Crowley St. addition, (1932) 2 south of Johnson Court at S.E. 103rd Ave.

Crown Ave.. 7th St. Terraces addition. (1893) (1915).

N.W. Crown Place

Cruikshank. St. Johns addition. 1915 became N. Cruikshank.

N. Cruikshank. St. Johns addition. [until 1915, known as Cruikshank].

S.E. Crystal Springs Blvd. Eastmoreland addition, (1932) South and east from Bybee near 28th.

Crystal St. 1931 became S.E. Oak St.

N.W. Culebra. addition, (1932) Out St. Helens Rd.

Cully Ave. 1915 became E.57th.

N.E. Cully Blvd. addition, (1932) Continuation of 57th at Fremont to Columbia Blvd. [until 1931, known as N. Cully Rd.].

N. Cully Rd. addition, (1915) From n city limits at E.55th, running in a northeasterly direction to Columbia Blvd. 1931 became N.E. Cully Blvd.

N.W. Culpepper Terrace. Westover addition. -1932.

N.W. Cumberland Rd. Westover Terrace addition. (1915) (1932).

Cumming. addition, (1893) From Newman east to Woolsey.

E. Cummings. Lents addition. -1915.

Curry. addition, (1890) From the river west to S.1st, four south of Woods. (1891) From the river west to 2nd. 1931 became S.W. Curry.

Curry. Albina addition. 1891 became E.16th.

Curry St. Albina addition. (1873) From Russell St. to Page St. 5 west of Williams. 1891 became Kerby.

S.W. Curry St. addition, (1932) 2 south of Gibbs, west from Moody to 16th. [until 1931, known as Curry].

E. Curtis. Altona Park addition. -1915.

N. Curtis. University Park addition. -1915.

N. Curtis Ave. addition, (1932) 3 west of Greeley, north from Willamette Blvd. to Columbia Blvd. [until 1931, known as N. Curtiss Ave.].

S.W. Curtis St. Errol Heights addition.

Curtiss. Arbor Lodge addition, (1891) From Portland Blvd. to Pippen. 1893 became Curtiss Ave.

Curtiss 1928 became S.E. Ogden St.

Curtiss 1928 became S.E. Ogden St.

S.E. Curtiss. addition, -1915.

Curtiss Ave. addition, -1893. [until 1893, known as Curtiss]. 1915 became N. Curtiss Ave.

N. Curtiss Ave. addition, (1915) From 319 Portland Blvd. north to Lombard. [until 1915, known as Curtiss Ave.]. 1931 became N. Curtis Ave.

Custer. Fulton Park addition. (1891) From Kelly west to Front. [until 1891, known as Pine]. 1931 became S.W. Custer St.

S.W. Custer St. addition, (1932) 2 south of Miles, west from Kelly to 1st. [until 1931, known as Custer].

S.W. Custer Way. addition, (1932) South of Fulton Park Blvd. at Boones Ferry Rd.

E. Cypress. Ladd's addition, -1915. 1931 became S.E. Cypress St.

Cypress Ave. Kennedy's addition. 1915 became Jessup.

S.E. Cypress St. [until 1931, known as E. Cypress].