E
Home Up Resources

horizontal rule

Home
Census
Cemeteries
Churches
City Directories
Ethnic Groups
History
Land
Military
Newspapers
People
Pictures
References
Schools
Vital Records
Other

 

Welcome!

These pages are Copyright 2001-2007, by Julie Kidd, all rights reserved. 

 

Please report any broken links, or other concerns, to the webmaster.

 Please respect copyright on and off the Internet.

 

 


E. (1890) From N. Front west to Cornell Road, ten north of Washington. 1891 became: Everett.

E. East Portland addition. 1891 became: E. Couch.

E. East Portland addition. 1891 became: E. 17th.

E. Irving's addition. 1891 became: Crosby.

E. McMillen's addition. 1891 became: Wasco.

E. Patton's addition. 1891 became: Missouri Ave.

E. Peninsular addition. 1891 became: Drummond.

E. Piedmont addition. 1891 became: Williams Ave.

E. Riverside addition. 1891 became: Carpenter.

E. Willamette addition. 1891 became: Portland Blvd.

E. Burrage Tract addition. 1891 became: Portland Blvd.

E. E. Hawthorne's 1st addition. 1915 became: E. Couch.

S.E. E. Tabasco addition. 1915 became: E. 47th.

E. Alley. Council Crest addition, -1930.

E St. 1928 became: S.W. Carolina St.

Earl 1928 became: S.E. 104th Av.

Earl 1928 became: S.E. Sherrett St.

Earl 1928 became: S.E. Ellis St.

Earl 1928 became: S.E. Ellis St.

S.E. Earl. Woodstock addition, -1915. [until 1915, known as Ellis]. 1931 became: S.E. Ellis.

S.W. Earl Ave. Des Moines addition, -1915.

Earl St. Piggott's addition. 1915 became: Hancock.

East. Albina addition. 1891 became: Delaware Ave.

East 1928 became: S.W. 52nd Ave.

East Ave. Albina addition. 1891 became: Denver Ave.

East Ave. 1928 became: S.E. Sherrett Ct.

East Ave. 1928 became: S.E. Sherrett St.

N.E. East Cadet Ave.

East Park. North of Ankeney. (1890) From A, south to Caruthers' line, eight west of Front. 1891 became: 8th.

East Park. (that portion in city proper). 1891 became: Park.

Eastern St. 1928 became: S.E. 113th Av.

E. Eastham. -1915.

N. Easy St. Willumbia addition, (1915) (1932) Southwest from Houghton between Wall and McKenna.

S.E. Eaton Ave. Tremont Park) addition, -1915.

S.W. Echo. (1915) north limit of Capitol Hill.

Echo St. 1928 became: S.W. Nevada St.

S.E. Edgar. (1915) 1 south of Powell from E. 19th west to SPRR.

S.E. Edgar. (1915) south of Woodmere.

Edgecliff 1928 became: S.E. Tenino Ct.

S.E. Edgecliff Ave. Errol Hts addition, (1932) East of Tenino and 45th.

N.E. Edgehill Place. Alameda Park addition, (1932) Between N.E. Regents Dr. and Fremont.

Edgemont Place 1931 became: S. W. Menefee Place.

N. Edgewater Ave. (1932) From Edison and Pierce to Dry Dock south.

N.E. Edgewood Dr. Alameda Park addition, (1932) East of 19th to 29th.

S.W. Edgewood Rd. (1932) Runs southeast of Broadway and Sherwood Drive.

Edison. St. Johns addition. -1915. 1931 became: N. Edison St.

N.E. Edison. (1915) between E.67th N and.

N. Edison St. (1932) West from Pierce to Weyerhaeuser. [until 1931, known as Edison].

Edmund 1928 became: S.E. Harney St.

Edward Ave. Kings Hts addition, -1915.

Edwards 1928 became: S.E. 71st Av.

N. Edwards. (1915) From 1993 Foss west to Clarendon.

N.W. Eldorado Place. Kings Hts addition, -1932.

S.E. Eleanor. (1915) 2 south of Holgate, from E.41st, east.

S.W. Eleanor. Council Crest Park addition, -1915.

S.W. Electric. Des Moines addition, -1915.

Elevator. 7th St. Terraces addition. -1915. 1931 became: S.W. Elevator St.

S.W. Elevator St. [until , known as Elevator].

Elgin Ave.. 1st Street Terraces addition. (1915) winding from Lowell Ave. to Ohio.

Elinora 1928 became: S.E. 119th Av.

Elise. (1891) From Union Ave. east to E. 7th, (1915) not listed.

N.E. Eliza 1915 became: Cook.

Elizabeth. (1890) From 13th west to 17th, one south of Spring., 1891 (including former Skyland Terrace), from Davenport winding north, thence west to 11th, thence west to 20th. 1931 became: S.W. Elizabeth St.

Elizabeth. Carron Heights addition. 1915 became: 11th.

Elizabeth 1928 became: S.E. Tenino St.

S.W. Elizabeth St. (1932) 1 south of Spring, west from Davenport to 20th. [until 1931, known as Elizabeth].

Elk 1928 became: S.E. 80th Av.

E. Elk. (1915) south of Woodmere.

Ella. (1890) From B to E. (1891) From Washington north to Everett, between 20th & 21st. became: NW & SW 20th Place.

Ella 1928 became: S.E. 67th Av.

S.W. Ella. Des Moines addition, -1915.

Elliott. Albina addition. 1891 became: Stanton.

S.E. Elliott Ave.. Ladd's addition, (1915) (1932) Southwest from Hawthorne at 20th.

S.E. Ellis Ave. (1915) first north Zanita Ave.

S.E. Ellis St. Woodstock addition, (1915) (1932) 1 north of Reedway, east from 15th to City limits. [until 1931, known as 56th Ave. S.E. (from 41st to 102nd) & Earl St.]. 1915 became: Earl.

Ellsworth. Fulton Park addition. 1891 became: Knox.

S.E. Ellsworth. (1891) From the river east to E. 24th. 1915 became: Woodward Ave.

Ellsworth Ave. Albina addition. 1891 became: Killingsworth.

Elm. (1890) From Lownsdale west to 20th, one north of Spring. (1891) From 16th west to 22nd, 1915 (W) from 535 Lownsdale west to 22nd. -1915 became: W. Elm.

Elm. Albina addition. 1891 became: Colfax.

Elm. Albina addition. 1891 became: Mason.

Elm. Brookville addition. 1891 became: Post.

Elm. East Portland addition. 1891 became: Adams.

Elm. Fulton Park addition. 1891 became: Logan.

Elm. Ladd's addition. 1891 became: E. 16th.

E. Elm. Essex Park addition, -1915.

N. Elm 1915 became: Morgan.

W. Elm. (1915) From 535 Lownsdale west to 22nd. [until -1915, known as Elm]. 1931 became: S.W. Elm St.

S.W. Elm St. (1932) 1 north of Spring, west from 15th to Montgomery Dr. [until 1931, known as W. Elm St.].

S.W. Elmonica St. (1932) West side of Council Crest Park from Fairmont Blvd on Council Crest Dr.

N. Elmore. (1915) From 75 Lombard one block north to Russett. 1931 became: N. Elmore Ave.

N. Elmore Ave. (1932) 1 est of Denver, at Lombard. [until 1931, known as N. Elmore].

N. Elsa Ave. (1915) From 1329 E. 24th east to E. 27th.

Elsmere Ave. Park View addition. 1915 became: E. 37th.

N.W. Elv Ave. Linnton addition, -1932.

Emerald. Albina addition, (1891) From Pippen north to McPherson, 1915 (N) from 357 Lombard W north to Willis Blvd. [until 1891, known as Willamette Ave.]. bef 1915 became: N. Emerald.

N. Emerald. Albina addition, (1915) From 357 Lombard W north to Willis Blvd. [until bef 1915, known as Emerald]. 1931 became: N. Emerald Ave.

N. Emerald Ave. (1932) 3 west of Council Crest Park from Fairmont Blvd. on Council Crest Drive. [until 1931, known as N. Emerald].

N. Emeretta. (1915) From Lombard north to Columbia Park, third west of Washburn Ave. 1931 became: N. Emeretta Ave.

N. Emeretta Ave. (1932) 1 west of Chautauqua Blvd. at Lombard. [until 1931, known as N. Emeretta].

Emerson. Albina addition, (1891) From Delware Ave. east to Congress, 1915 (N) from 1105 Patton Ave. west to Delaware Ave. [until 1891, known as Minnie, Walnut]. bef 1915 became: N. Emerson.

N. Emerson Court

N. Emerson Dr. (1932) West of Greeley at Emerson St.

N. Emerson St. Albina addition, (1915) From 1105 Patton Ave. west to Delaware Ave. [until bef 1915, known as Emerson].

N.E. Emerson St. (1932) 1 south of Killingsworth, east from Williams to 42nd Ave.

Emma. St. Johns addition. 1891 became: Chicago.

S.W. Emma St.

Endicott. St. Johns addition. (1891) From McPherson north to City Boundary, 1915 (N) from 385 Willis Blvd. north to Columbia Blvd. [until 1891, known as G]. 1915 became: N. Endicott.

N. Endicott. St. Johns addition. (1915) From 385 Willis Blvd. north to Columbia Blvd. [until 1915, known as Endicott]. 1931 became: N. Endicott Ave.

N. Endicott Ave. (1932) 5 west of Peninsular, north from Willis Blvd to Columbia Blvd. [until 1931, known as N. Endicott].

Enyart 1928 became: S.E. Harney Ct.

Enyart 1928 became: S.E. Harney Ct.

Erie. Albina addition, (1891) From River north to Crawford. [until 1891, known as 1st Ave.].

Erie. A. L. Minor's addition, (1915) St. Johns.

Erma. (1891) From Clarendon east to Adriatic., 1915 not listed.

Erwin. Albina addition, (1891) From Prescott north to Blandena, 1915 (N) from Fay north to Blandena. [until 1891, known as Sherman]. 1915 became: N. Erwin.

N. Erwin. Albina addition, (1915) From Fay north to Blandena. [until 1915, known as Erwin]. 1931 became: N. Colonial Ave.

Eschelman 1928 became: S.E. Knapp St.

Eschelman 1928 became: S.E. Knapp St.

E. Eshelman. Brentwood addition, -1915.

N.E. Essex. Albina addition, (1915) from 575 River northwest to Russell. [until -1915, known as Essex]. 1931 became: N. Essex St.

Essex St. Albina addition, (1891) From River east to Loring, 1915 (NE) from 575 River northwest to Russell. [until 1891, known as Smith]. -1915 became: N.E. Essex.

N. Essex St. (1932) Foot of Russell at the river. [until 1931, known as N.E. Essex].

N.W. Essex St. Blyth's Wood addition, (1915) (1932) At N.W. 36th Ave. and Thurman.

S.W. Esther Ave. (1932) 9 north of Hoffma on Cameron.

Euclid Ave. 7th St. Terraces addition. -1915.

N.E. Euclid Ave. (1932) From Halsey to Multnomah.

N.E. Eugene St. (1915) From 466 Williams Ave. east to East city limits. (1931) 1 south of Thompson at 32nd. 1931 became: N.E. Thompson St. & N.E. U.S. Grant Place.

W. Eugene St. (1891) From Williams Ave. east to E. 7th, 1915 (NE) from 466 Williams Ave. east to East city limits, 1999 Currently NE Thompson. -1915 became: N.E. Eugene.

Eva 1928 became: S.E. Malden St.

S.W. Eva

Eva Ave. 1928 became: S.W. Beaverton-Hillsboro Hwy.

S.W. Evans St. Fulton Park addition, (1915) (1932) 3 north of Taylor's Ferry Rd. at 6th.

Evelyn 1928 became: S.W. Florida St.

Everard 1928 became: S.E. Reedway St.

S.E. Everard St. Woodstock addition, -1915. 1931 became: S.E. Reedway.

Everett. (1891) Name changed from E, from the river north to Cornell Rd. [until 1891, known as E]. 1915 became: N.W. Everett.

S.W. Everett. Chelmsford addition, -1915.

N.W. Everett St. (1915) (1932) 3 north of Burnside, west from river to Cornell. [until 1915, known as Everett].

N.W. Everett St. (1932) 2 south of Glisan, east from river to 92nd.

S.E. Evergreen Ave.. Brentwood addition, (1915) (1932).

S.E. Evergreen Way. (1932) South from Duke St. between 74th and 77th Ave.

S.W. Excelsior Ave. Capitol Hill addition, -1915.

N. Exeter. (1915) From 835 Lombard north to Columbia Blvd. 1931 became: N. Exeter Ave.

N. Exeter Ave. (1932) 1 west of Portsmouth, north from Lombard to Columbia. [until 1931, known as N. Exeter].

N.W. Express St. (1932) Between Yeon and St. Helens Rd.

 

horizontal rule