F
Home Up Resources

horizontal rule

Home
Census
Cemeteries
Churches
City Directories
Ethnic Groups
History
Land
Military
Newspapers
People
Pictures
References
Schools
Vital Records
Other

 

Welcome!

These pages are Copyright 2001-2007, by Julie Kidd, all rights reserved. 

 

Please report any broken links, or other concerns, to the webmaster.

 Please respect copyright on and off the Internet.

 

 


F. (1890) From the river west to 23rd, eleven north of Washington. 1891 became: Flanders.

F. Albina addition. 1891 became: Bayard.

F. East Portland addition. 1891 became: E. Burnside.

F. Riverside addition. 1891 became: Humboldt.

F. Patton's addition. 1891 became: Michigan Ave.

F. Peninsular No. 2 addition. 1891 became: Bayard.

F. Piedmont addition. 1891 became: Moore.

F. Willamette addition. 1891 became: Holman.

F St. 1928 became: S.W. Iowa St.

N.W. F St. Linnton addition, -1932.

Factory. (1890) From Nicolai south to T, between N 21st and N.22nd. (1891) From Thurman north to Nicolai, between 22nd and 23rd. -1915 became: NW 21st place.

Factory 1928 became: S.W. 45th Ave.

S.E. Fahey St.

Failing. (1891) From Maryland Ave. East to Union Ave. -1915 became: N. Failing.

N. Failing St. (1915) From 811 Paton Ave. east to E.14th. (1932) 2 north of Fremont, west from Williams to Overlook Blvd. [until -1915, known as Failing]. 1931 became: N.E. Failing.

N.E. Failing St. (1932) 2 north of Fremont east from Williams to N.E. 82nd Ave. [until 1931, known as N. Failing].

N.W. Fairbanks Ave. (1915) From 735 Thurman north to Vaughn, and from Roosevelt to Sherlock Ave.

N.W. Fairfax Terrace. Westover Terr. (1915) (1932).

S.W. Fairfax Terrace

W. Fairfax Terrace. West End addition, -1915.

N. Fairhaven. St. Johns addition. -1915. 1931 became: N. Fairhaven Ave.

N. Fairhaven Ave. (1932) North from Smith to Bank. [until 1931, known as N. Fairhaven].

Fairmont 1928 became: S.E. Sherrett St.

S.W. Fairmount Blvd. Council Crest Park addition, (1915) (1932).

N. Fairport Place. (1932) Between Mississippi and Albina at Bryant. [until 1931, known as N.E. Fairport Place].

N.E. Fairport Place. (1915) From Morgan south to Bryant between Michigan Ave. and Mississippi Ave. 1931 became: N. Fairport Place.

S.W. Fairvale Ave. (1915) Scholl's Ferry Rd. east to Hillsdale Rd.

S.W. Fairview Ave. (1932) 2 south of Beaverton Ave. at Valley.

S.W. Fairview Blvd. Arlington Hts addition, -1932.

S.W. Falcon St. Fulton Park addition, (1915) (1932) 1 north of Hume crossing 10th and 11th.

S.W. Fallows St.

Fannie. St. Johns addition. 1891 became: Baltimore.

N. Fannie. St. Johns addition. from the river northeast to Jersey. 1891 became: Baltimore.

Farewell 1928 became: S.W. Troy St.

Fargo. Albina addition, (1891) From Mitchell east to Vancouver Ave., 1915 (NE) from 675 Albina Ave. east to Vancouver Ave. [until 1891, known as Central]. -1915 became: N.E. Fargo.

N.E. Fargo. Albina addition, (1915) From 675 Albina Ave. east to Vancouver Ave. [until 1891, known as Central]. 1931 became: N. Fargo St.

N. Fargo St. [until , known as N.E. Fargo].

N.E. Fargo St. (1932) 3 south of Fremont, from Williams east to 7th.

Farragut. -1915. [until -1915, known as Farrigut]. became: N. Farragut St.

N. Farragut St. (1915) From 1625 Patton Ave. east to Mississippi Ave. (1932) West from Williams Ave. to Washburne.

N.E. Farragut St. (1932) East from Williams Ave.

Farrell. Albina addition, (1891) From Madrona east to McClure. (1915) NOT LISTED. [until 1891, known as 4th]. -1915 became: ?????????.

Farrigut. (1891) From Peninsula Ave. east to Delaware Ave., 1915 spelling is now Farragut. -1915 became: Farragut.

Fay. Albina addition, (1891) From Delaware Ave. east to Vancouver Ave. [until 1891, known as Fay Ave., Birch, & I]. bef 1915 became: Going ????.

Fay Ave. 1891 became: Fay St.

Fenton 1928 became: S.W. Canby St.

N. Fenwick. (1915) From 45 Lombard north to Columbia Blvd. 1931 became: N. Fenwick Ave.

Fenwick Ave. (1931) 3 west of Interstate. [until 1931, known as N. Fenwick].

Fern. Albina addition, (1891) From Dekum Ave. easterly to McClung., 1915 (N) from 499 Dekum Ave. northeast to E.13th. [until 1891, known as Hassalo]. -1915 became: N. Fern.

Fern. Albina addition. 1891 became: E. 11th.

N. Fern. Albina addition, (1915) from 499 Dekum Ave. northeast to E.13th. [until -1915, known as Fern].

S.W. Fern Ave. Portland Hts addition, (1915) westerly from Montgomery Street Drive.

N.E. Fern St. (1932) 1 south of Halsey at 102nd.

S.W. Fern St.

Fessenden St. St. Johns addition. (1891) From Bradford north to Jersey. (1915) St. Johns. [until 1891, known as Vancouver]. 1931 became: N. Fessenden St. & N. St. Louis Ave.

N. Fessenden St. (1932) West from Foss to Myers Ave. [until 1931, known as Fessenden].

Filbert. King's Hts addition, -1915.

Fillmore. St. Johns addition. (1891) From Fessenden east to Buchanan. [until 1891, known as 6th]. 1915 became: Willamette Blvd.

Fir 1891 became: Granite.

Fir. Albina addition. 1891 became: Skidmore.

Fir. Fulton Park addition. 1891 became: Forest.

Fir 1928 became: S.E. 78th Av.

N.E. Fir St. Laurelhurst addition, (1932) From Royal Court southeast to Laddington Place.

S.E. Fir St. (1915) From 1710 Powell Valley Rd. south to Nellie.

S.E. Firenze Lane. (1932) near 72nd and Holgate.

S.E. First. Ross addition, -1915.

Fiske. Albina addition, (1891) From Willamette Blvd, north to Houghton. [until 1891, known as]. -1915 became: N. Fiske.

N. Fiske. Albina addition, (1915) From 685 Willamette Blvd. north to Columbia Blvd. [until -1915, known as Fiske].

Flanders. (1891) From the river west to intersection of 24th and Cornell Rd. [until 1891, known as F]. -1915 became: N.W. Flanders.

N.E. Flanders. (1932) 1 south of Glisan east from 1st Ave. to 90th Ave.

N.W. Flanders. (1915) (1932) 1 south of Glisan west from river to 24th. [until -1915, known as Flanders].

S.E. Flavel Ave.. City View Park addition, (1915) (1932) 1 south of Bybee at 36th Ave.

S.E. Flavel St. [until 1928, known as Clarke].

Flint. Kenilworth addition. 1915 became: E.34th.

N.E. Flint. Albina addition, -1915. [until -1915, known as Flint].

N. Flint Ave.. (1932) 2 west of Williams.

Flint St. Albina addition, (1891) From Hancock north to Russell. [until 1891, known as Lane St.]. -1915 became: N.E. Flint.

S.E. Flora. Third Electric addition, -1915.

E. Floral Ave.. Laurelhurst addition, -1915.

N.E. Floral Place. (1932) Northwest from Burnside to 37th in Laurelhurst.

S.E. Floral Place. (1932) Between Ankeny and Burnside.

Florence. (1891) From Union Ave. East to E.14th. bef 1915 became: N. Florence.

Florence. Albina addition. 1891 became: E. 9th.

N. Florence [until bef 1915, known as Florence]. 1915 became: Webster.

Florida. Southern Portland addition. (1891) From Macadam west to 3rd. [until 1891, known as Mill]. 1931 became: S.W. Florida St.

S.W. Florida St. (1932) 3 south of Nebraska, west from Macadam to Front. [until 1931, known as Florida].

S.W. Flower St. (1915) From 1310 Macadam west to 1st. (1932) 1 south of Sweeney, west from Macadam to Front.

Floyd 1928 became: S.E. Boise St.

Folkman S.E. Germania addition, -1915.

E. Foote. (1915) South limit of Stanley.

Foote St. (-1931 ) Between S.E. 82nd and S.E. 89th, 2 south of Hawthorne. 1931 became: S.E. Market St.

Ford. (1890) From B south 200 ft., south of west Main. (1891) From Washington south to alley south of Main. bef 1915 became: W. Ford.

W. Ford [until -1915, known as Ford]. 1915 became: Vista.

S.W. Ford Street Drive. (1932) 1 west of Vista Ave. [until , known as 1932].

W. Ford Street Drive. Carter's addition, -1915. 1931 became: S.W. Ford Street Drive.

Forest. Albina addition. 1891 became: Carpenter.

Forest 1928 became: S.W. Shattuck Rd.

N.E. Forest. (1915) parallel to Griswold Ave.

S.W. Forest. Fulton Park addition, -1915.

S.E. Forest Ave. 1915 became: E. 64th.

Forest St. 1931 became: N. Skidmore Terrace.

N. Fortune. (1915) Willumbia from Lombard north to Houghton. 1931 became: N. Fortune Ave.

N. Fortune Ave. St. Johns addition. (1932) 1 west of Wall at Lombard, north from Lombard to McKenna. [until 1931, known as N. Fortune].

N. Foss. (1915) From 565 Winchell north to Columbia Blvd. 1931 became: N. Foss Ave.

N. Foss Ave. (1932) 2 west of Chautauqua Blvd. north from Winchell to Columbia Blvd. [until 1931, known as N. Foss].

Foster. Albina addition, (1891) From McPherson north to City Boundary. [until 1891, known as D]. -1915 became: N. Foster.

N. Foster. Albina addition, (1915) From 313 Pippin north to Columbia Blvd. [until -1915, known as Foster].

S.E. Foster Road. (1915) From Powell Valley Rd. to E.50th southeast to City limits. (1932) Southeast from Powell Blvd at 50th Ave.

N. Fowler Ave. (1915) From 487 Winchell north to Columbia Blvd. (1932) 1 east of Chautauqua Blvd. from Willamette Blvd to Columbia.

Fox. St. Johns addition. -1915. 1931 became: N. Fox St.

N. Fox St. (1932) West from Oswego to Myers. [until 1931, known as Fox].

Frances 1928 became: S.E. Harney St.

E. Francis Ave.. Belmont Place addition. -1915.

S.E. Francis Ave. (1915) From E. 26th to line of E. 42nd, third north of Holgate. 1931 became: S.E. Francis St.

S.E. Francis St. (1932) 1 north of Gladstone, east from 26th to 86th. [until , known as S.E. Francis Ave. & 39th Ave. S.E. (from 41st to 86th)].

Frank. St. Johns addition. 1891 became: Stockton.

Frankfort. East Portland addition. (1891) From Milwaukie to E. 18th. [until 1891, known as Louis]. 1915 became: S.E. Frankfort.

S.E. Frankfort. East Portland addition. (1915) From 714 Milwaukie to E. 22nd. [until 1915, known as Frankfort].

Franklin. Willamette Hts addition, -1915. 1931 became: N.W. Franklin Court.

N.W. Franklin Court. (1931) West from 32nd to Aspen, 1 south of Thurman. [until , known as Franklin].

S.E. Franklin St. (1915) From E.15th east to E.38th, eighth south of Division. (1931) 5 south of Clinton, east from Grand Ave. to 73rd Ave. [until 1931, known as Beacon St.].

Frederick. (1891) From E.11th to E.18th. bef 1915 became: S. E. Frederick.

S.E. Frederick. (1891) From E.11th to E.18th. (1915) from 654 Milwaukie east to E.20th. [until bef 1915, known as Frederick]. 1915 became: Pershing.

S.W. Freeman St. Capitol Hill addition, (1915) (1932) From Taylor's Ferry Rd. to Hickey St.

Fremont. Albina addition, (1891) From Maryland Ave. east to E. 24th. [until 1891, known as Cowlitz, Irvington, & Ash]. -1915 became: N.E. Fremont.

N.E. Fremont Dr. (1932) Southeast from Fremont to Siskiyou.

N. Fremont St.

N.E. Fremont St. Albina addition, (1915) From the river east to city limits, intersecting Union ave. N. at 739. (1932) East from Williams Ave. to 90th. [until -1915, known as Fremont].

Front. Bourne's addition. 1891 became: Sherlock Ave.

Front. Portsmouth addition. 1891 became: McCosh.

Front. St. Johns addition. 1891 became: Albany.

N. Front. (1890) From S. Front north to N. Front, one west of the river. (1891) name changed from N. Front, Front, S. Front, and 11th Ave. (Fulton Park), from northern boundary of the city along the west bank of the river south to Seymour Ave. (1915) Along the west bank of the river from the foot of Nicolai southeast and south to Seymour Ave. [until 1891, known as].

N.W. Front. (1890) From S. Front north to N.Front, one west of the river., 1891 name changed from N.Front, Front, S. Front, and 11th Ave. (Fulton Park), from northern boundary of the city along the west bank of the river south to Seymour Ave, (1915) along the west bank of the river from the foot of Nicolai southeast and south to Seymour Ave. [until 1891, known as N. Front].

S.W. Front. (1890) From S. Front north to N. Front, one west of the river. [until 1891, known as S. Front].

N.W. Front Ave. (1932) North from Ankeny along river to Suffolk. [until 1931, known as N.W. Front].

N.W. Front Ave. Linnton addition, -1932.

S.W. Front Ave. (1932) 1 west of river, south from Ankeny to Woods. [until 1931, known as S.W. Front].

Front St. 1928 became: S.W. 55th Ave.

N.W. Frost St. Linnton addition, -1932.

E. Fruitland Ave. Villa Hill addition, -1915.

Fruitvale. East Portland addition. 1891 became: E.9th.

Frush's Alley. East Portland addition. 1891 became: Taggart.

Fullerton Ave. Fullerton addition, -1915.

S.W. Fulton Court. (1915) From Miles to Nevada east of Corbett. Local name only.

S.W. Fulton Park Blvd. (1932) Southeast from Corbett to Taylor's Ferry Rd.

horizontal rule