J
Home Up Resources

horizontal rule

Home
Census
Cemeteries
Churches
City Directories
Ethnic Groups
History
Land
Military
Newspapers
People
Pictures
References
Schools
Vital Records
Other

 

Welcome!

These pages are Copyright 2001-2007, by Julie Kidd, all rights reserved. 

 

Please report any broken links, or other concerns, to the webmaster.

 Please respect copyright on and off the Internet.

 

 


J. (1890) From N.6th west to Cornell Road, fifteen north of Washington.

J. Albina addition. 1891 became: Chase.

J. Clifford addition. 1891 became: Kerby.

J. East Portland addition. 1891 became: E. Oak.

J. Peninsular No. 4 addition. 1891 became: Calvert.

Jackson. (1890) From 5th west to Smith, seventeen south of Washington. (1891) From 5th west to 21st., 1915 (W) from 455 5th west to 21st.

Jackson. East Portland addition. 1891 became: E. Caruthers.

Jackson. Linwood addition. 1915 became: E. Caruthers.

S.W. Jackson St. Slavin's addition, (1915) (1932) 1 north of Fremont, east from Williams to 7th.

James. Albina addition. 1891 became: E. 6th.

James. East Portland addition. 1891 became: Karl.

James. St. Johns addition. by 1915. 1931 became: N. James.

N. James St. (1932) North from St. Johns Ave. to Bruce. [until 1931, known as James].

S.E. Jane. Berkeley addition, by 1915.

Jarrett. Albina addition, (1891) (1893) Mitchell is changed to Albina Ave. [until 1891, known as Center, Davis Ave., & Jarret Ave.]. by 1915 became: N. Jarrett.

Jarrett Ave. Albina addition. 1891 became: Jarrett.

N. Jarrett St. Albina addition, (1915) From 1215 Patton Ave. east to E.33rd. (1932) 1 to 3 north of Killingsworth west from Williams Ave. to Campbell. [until by 1915, known as Jarrett]. 1931 became: N.E. Jarrett (east of Williams).

N.E. Jarrett St. (1932) 2 north of Killingsworth, east of Williams to 33rd. [until 1931, known as N. Jarrett].

Jasper. Grover's addition, (1891) in South of Terrace Drive. (1893) From Patton Rd. south. [until 1891, known as Patton].

Jasper 1928 became: S.E. 104th Av.

W. Jasper. Greenway addition, by 1915.

Jasper Place. (1893) From 1088 1st east to Front. by 1915 became: S.W. Jasper Place.

S.W. Jasper Place [until by 1915, known as Jasper Place].

Jefferson. (1890) From the river west to City Park, eight south of Washington. 1891 from the river west to Canyon Rd. 1931 became: S.W. Jefferson St.

Jefferson. East Portland addition. 1891 became: E. Sherman.

Jefferson. Lexington Hts addition, by 1915.

Jefferson. Linwood addition. 1915 became: E. Sherman.

Jefferson 1928 became: S.E. 63rd Av.

S.W. Jefferson. Slavin's addition, by 1915.

E. Jefferson Ave. Sunrise Park addition, by 1915.

S.W. Jefferson St. (1932) West from river to Canyon Rd. [until 1931, known as Jefferson].

Jeffery Ave. King's Hts addition, (1893) (1915).

S.W. Jeffreys St. (1932) Taylor's Ferry Rd. and S.W. 12th Ave.

Jersey. St. Johns addition. (1891) From Catlin east to Buchanan. [until 1891, known as 10th]. 1915 became: N. Jersey.

N. Jersey St. St. Johns addition. (1932) West from Ida to Weyerhaeuser. [until 1915, known as Jersey & N. Oberlin St. (1931)].

Jessup. Albina addition, (1891) From Patton Ave., east to Congress. (1893) by  not listed. [until 1891, known as Reed Ave.]. by 1915 became: N. Jessup St.

W. Jessup. (1915) From 1195 Patton Ave. west to Willamette Blvd.

N. Jessup St. Albina addition, (1915) From 1195 Patton Ave. east to E. 9th, and through Kennedy's Addition to E. 37th. (1932) 1 to 2 north of Killingsworth, west from Williams Ave. to Willamette Blvd. [until by 1915, known as Jessup]. 1931 became: N.E. Jessup St.

N.E. Jessup St. (1932) EAst from Williams Ave. [until , known as N. Jessup St.].

Joe Thomas 1891 became: Thomas.

John. (1890) From Sherlock Ave. to N. Front. 1891 became: Reed.

John. St. Johns addition. (1893) From the river north to Modoc. 1915 became: N. John.

N. John. St. Johns addition. by 1915. [until 1915, known as John]. 1931 became: N. John Ave.

N. John Ave. (1932) North from Jersey to Bradford. [until 1931, known as N. John Ave.].

Johnson. 1891 west to Cornell Road at junction of 25th. [until 1891, known as 6th]. by 1915 became: N.W. Johnson.

Johnson 1891 became: Wayne.

Johnson 1928 became: S.W. 48th Ave.

N. Johnson. St. Johns addition. by 1915.

Johnson Creek 1928 became: S.E. 110th Ave.

E. Johnson Creek Ave. by 1931.

N.W. Johnson St. (1915) From 175 9th N. west to Cornell at 25th. (1932) 1 north of Glisan, west from 5th to 25th. [until by 1915, known as Johnson].

S.W. Johnson St.

N.E. Jonesmore St. (1932) 72nd and Hancock.

Jordan. Albina addition, (1891) From Butler north to Dawson. [until 1891, known as Virginia]. by 1915 became: N. Jordan.

Jordan 1928 became: S.E. 111th Ave.

N. Jordan. Albina addition, (1915) From 703 Butler north to Lombard. [until by 1915, known as Jordan]. 1931 became: N. Jordan Ave.

N. Jordan Ave. (1932) 4 east of Portsmouth, north from Butler to Lombard. [until 1931, known as N. Jordan].

S.E. Jordan Ave.

Josephine 1928 became: S.E. 58th Ave.

S.E. Josephine St.

S.E. Joy Ave. Anabel addition, by 1915.

Julia Ave. (1915) From 2nd to 1147 Macadam, between Richardson and Admiral Ave. 1931 became: S.W. Julia Ave.

S.W. Julia Ave. (1932) 2 south of Hamilton, west from Macadam to 2nd. [until 1931, known as Julia Ave.].

Junction. Albina addition. 1891 became: Killingsworth Ave.

N. Junction St. (1915) mile north of Smith's Crossing. (1932) Between Oregonian & Taft.

Junior. (1891) From Harrison Ave east to E 22nd. (1893) Harrison Ave. 1915 became: N. Junior.

N. Junior. (1915) From 1400 E. 13th east to beyond E. 18th. [until 1915, known as Junior]. 1931 became: N.E. Junior St.

N.E. Junior St. Woodlawn addition, (1932) East from 13th to 25th. [until 1931, known as N. Junior].

Juniper. King's Hts addition, (1893) (1915).

horizontal rule