M
Home Up Resources

horizontal rule

Home
Census
Cemeteries
Churches
City Directories
Ethnic Groups
History
Land
Military
Newspapers
People
Pictures
References
Schools
Vital Records
Other

 

Welcome!

These pages are Copyright 2001-2007, by Julie Kidd, all rights reserved. 

 

Please report any broken links, or other concerns, to the webmaster.

 Please respect copyright on and off the Internet.

 

 


M. (1890) From N.7th west to Cornell Road, eighteen north of Washington. 1891 became: Marshall.

M. East Portland addition. 1891 became: E. Alder.

Mabel. (1893) From Hamilton Ave. south to Seymour Ave., between Corbett and Front., 1915 (SW). before 1915 became: S.W. Mabel.

S.W. Mabel. before 1915. [until before 1915, known as Mabel].

Mable 1891 became: Wall.

S.W. Macadam Ave. (1932) 3 east of Corbett, south from Woods to Virginia. [until 1931, known as Macadam St.].

Macadam road 1891 became: Macadam street.

Macadam St. (1890) parallel to County Road, continuation of Multnomah south to city limits., 1891 name changed from Multnomah and Macadam road, from Woods south to southern limits of city., 1893 extended to City Boundary Line., 1915 (SW) as above, by Sellwood Ferry is now called Taylor's Ferry Road. [until 1891, known as Macadam road]. 1931 became: S.W. Macadam Ave.

Mackay Ave. Linnton addition, before 1930. 1931 became: N.W. Mackay Ave.

N.W. Mackay Ave. [until 1931, known as Mackay Ave.].

N.W. Macleay Blvd.. Kings Hts addition, before 1932. [until 1931, known as W. Macleay Blvd.].

W. Macleay Blvd.. King's Hts addition, (1915) (1930). 1931 became: N.W. Macleay Blvd.

N. Macrum Ave. St. Johns addition. (1915) From Willamette Blvd. northerly to Columbia Slough. (1930) From 1469 Willamette Blvd.

S.E. Madburn. (1915) From Firland west to Mora.

Madera Place. Kings Hts addition, before 1930.

N.W. Madero Place. Kings Hts addition, before 1932.

Madison. (1890) From the river west to 8th, seven south of Washington. (1891) From the river west to Stout. before 1915 became: W. Madison.

Madison 1928 became: S.W. Hume Ct.

W. Madison. (1915) From the river west to City Park, seventh south of Washington. [until before 1915, known as Madison].

Madison Ave. became: S.W. Carson St.

S.E. Madison St. (1932) 1 north of Hawthorne from river to 84th.

S.W. Madison St. Slavin's addition, (1915) (1932) 1 north of Jefferson, west from river to City Park.

N.E. Madrano Dr. Overlook addition, before 1930.

Madrona. Albina addition, (1891) From E. 6th north to Farrell. (1893) From E. 6th N., at junction with Manzanita, northeast to Claremont, thence north to Columbia Slough Road. [until 1891, known as Scott & Pearl]. before 1915 became: N. Madrona.

N. Madrona. Albina addition, (1915) From 1397 E. 6th N, at junction with Manzanita, northeast to Claremont, thence north to Columbia Blvd. [until before 1915, known as N. Madrona].

N.E. Madrona St. Woodlawn addition, (1932) Northeast from Dekum to 10th.

Maegley. (1891) From Vancouver east to Union Ave. (1893) From Williams Ave. east to Union Ave. before 1915 became: N. Maegley.

N. Maegley [until before 1915, known as Maegley]. 1915 became: Wygant.

Magnolia. (1891) From E. 6th to Durham Ave. aft 1891 became: N.E. Magnolia St.

N.E. Magnolia St. (1891) From E. 6th to Durham Ave. [until bef 1891, known as Magnolia]. 1931 became: N.E. Portland Blvd.

S.E. Maiden Lane. Woodstock addition, before 1915.

Main. (1890) From the river west to 12th, six south of Washington. (1891) From the river west to Ford. 1931 became: S.W. Main St.

Main. (1915) From 1750 Powell Valley Rd. south to Nellie. 1931 became: S.E. Main St.

Main. Albina addition. 1891 became: Concord.

Main. Albina addition. 1891 became: Oneonta.

Main 1928 became: S.E. Sherrett St.

S.E. Main Ave. Fruitlands addition, before 1915.

Main St. 1928 became: S.W. Iowa St.

S.E. Main St. (1932) 2 north of Hawthorne, east from river to 92nd.

S.W. Main St. (1932) 6 south of Washington, west from river to Vista. [until 1931, known as Main].

Maine. Southern Portland addition. 1891 became: Richmond.

S.E. Malden

Malden Ave. (1915) From E.7th east to 1665 Milwaukie. 1931 became: S.E. Malden St.

S.E. Malden St. (1932) 6 south of Bybee, east from 7th to Milwaukie. [until 1931, known as Malden Ave.].

Mall. East Portland addition. (1891) From E. 9th east to Milwaukie, 1915 (SE) from E.9th to E.41st, first north of Holgate. [until 1891, known as Central]. before 1915 became: S.E. Mall.

S.E. Mall St. East Portland addition. (1915) From E. 9th to E.41st, first north of Holgate. (1932) 1 north of Holgate, east from 9th o 72nd. [until before 1915, known as Mall, in 1932 44th Ave. S.E. (between SE 52nd & SE 72nd)]. before

Mallory Ave. Albina addition, (1891) From Fremont north to Highland. 1893 extended past Highland to Woodlawn. [until 1891, known as B]. before 1915 became: N. Mallory Ave.

N. Mallory Ave. Albina addition, (1915) From 325 Freemont north to city limits. [until before 1915, known as Mallory Ave.]. 1931 became: N.E. Mallory Ave.

N.E. Mallory Ave. (1932) 2 west of Union, north from Fremont to McClellan. [until 1931, known as N. Mallory Ave.].

Maltby. (1930) From Maguerite Ave. N, east, 1 south of Fremont. 1931 became: N.E. Maltby St.

N.E. Maltby St. (1932) 1 south from Fremont, east from 35th Place to 36th. [until 1931, known as Maltby].

Manhattan. Albina addition, (1891) From Union Ave. east to E. 14th. [until 1891, known as Park]. 1915 became: Church.

N.W. Mansfield. Linnton addition, (1932) Between Springville Rd. and Hillside Dr.

E. Mansfield Ave. (1915) From from Base Line Road north to Monticello Add.

E. Mansfield Drive. (1915) From 2100 E. Glisan south to Base Line Rd.

Manzanita. (1891) From E. 6th east to Durham Ave. bef 1915 became: N. Manzanita.

N. Manzanita 1915 became: Liberty.

Maple 1891 became: Chapman.

Maple. Albina addition. 1891 became: Haight Ave.

Maple. Albina addition. 1891 became: Humboldt.

Maple. Albina addition. 1891 became: Plum.

Maple. East Portland addition. 1891 became: Ellsworth.

Maple. East Portland addition. 1891 became: Goldsmith.

Maple. Excelsior addition. 1915 became: E. 29th.

Maple. Fulton Park addition. 1891 became: Crook.

Maple. Willamette Hts addition. 1891 became: Aspen.

Maple 1928 became: S.E. Lambert St.

Maple 1928 became: S.E. Bush St.

Maple 1928 became: S.E. Lambert St.

Maple. Fulton addition. 1928 became: S.W. Terwilliger.

Maple. Fulton addition. 1928 became: S.W. Terwilliger.

Maple 1928 became: S.W. Nevada Ct.

E. Maple. Ladd's addition, before 1930. 1931 became: S.E. Maple Ave.

S.E. Maple. (1915) From Johnson Creek west mile, 3 blocks north of Kendall Station. (1932).

Maple Ave. East Portland addition. 1891 became: E. 33rd.

S.E. Maple Ave. Ladd's addition, (1932) Southeast from Hawthorne at 14th.

N.E. Maple St. (1932) 2 south of Barr Rd. at Craig Rd.

Marcia. Linnton addition, before 1930.

N.W. Marcia. Westover addition, (1915) West end of Lovejoy. 1931 became: N.W. Marcia Ave.

N.W. Marcia Ave. Westover addition, (1932) 1 west of 26th at Lovejoy to 25th and Northrup.

N.W. Marcia Ave.

N.W. Marcia Court

S.W. Marconi Ave.. Arlington Hts addition, before 1932. [until 1931, known as W. Marconi Ave.].

W. Marconi Ave.. Arlington Hts addition, (1915) (1930). 1931 became: S.W. Marconi Ave.

Margaretta Ave. Albina addition. 1891 became: Union Ave.

Margin. East Portland addition. (1891) From McMillen line north to Cherry. [until 1891, known as 1st]. 1931 became: N. Margin Ave.

N. Margin Ave. (1932) Along river at E. end Broadway Bridge.

Marguerite 1928 became: S.E. Flavel Dr.

Marguerite 1928 became: S.E. 35th Pl.

Marguerite 1928 became: S.E. Flavel Dr.

Marguerite 1928 became: S.E. 35th Place.

E. Marguerite Ave. (1915) From 1035 Simpson, between E.35th N. and E.36th N., south to Schiller. 1931 became: S.E. 35th Place.

N. Marguerite Ave. (1930) From intersection Bryce ave. and Beech N, between E. 35th and E. 36th. 1931 became: N.E. 35th Place.

Maria. Albina addition. 1891 became: Haven.

Marie S.E. Woodmere addition, before 1915.

S.E. Marie. Tremont Place addition. before 1915.

S.E. Marietta. Berkeley addition, before 1915.

S.E. Marigold Ave.. Plainfield addition, before 1915.

N.E. Marina Ave. (1915) From The Alameda to Fremont; official name is E. 65th. became: E. 65th.

Marion. (1891) From the river east to Railroad. 1893 from the river east to Russell. before 1915 became: N.E. Marion.

Marion. before 1915.

Marion. St. Johns addition. before 1915.

N.E. Marion [until before 1915, known as Marion].

S.E. Marion Ave. (1915) From the river east to E. 24th, intersecting E. 13th at 1925. (1930) from the river east, intersecting E. 17th at 1755. 1931 became: S.E. Marion St.

S.E. Marion Ave. before 1915.

S.E. Marion St. (1932) 6 south of Tacoma east from river to 23rd. [until 1931, known as S.E. Marion Ave.].

Market. (1890) From Water west to 16th, twelve south of Washington. (1891) From Water west to 20th. (1893) from Water to Market Street Drive at 20th. 1931 became: S.W. Market.

S.E. Market St. (1932) 2 south of Hawthorne, east from river to 82nd. [until 1931, known as Foote St. (between SE 85th & SE 89th)].

S.W. Market St. (1932) 3 south of Jefferson west from river to Market St. [until 1931, known as Market].

Market St. Drive. (1891) From 19th west to 21st, (1893) From 19th, at the head of Market, northeasterly, then winding around southeasterly, then west to Terrace Road. [until 1891, known as E. Drive]. 1931 became: S.W. Market Street Dr.

S.W. Market St. Drive. (1932) West from 19th to Ford Street Drive. [until 1931, known as Market St. Drive].

Markle. Linnton addition.

Marlborough Ave. Westover Terrace addition, before 1930. 1931 became: N.W. Marlborough Ave.

N.W. Marlborough Ave. (1932) Back of St. Vincent's Hospital. [until 1931, known as Marlborough Ave.].

S.E. Marquam. Laurelwood addition, before 1915.

Marquam Place. Council Crest addition, before 1930. [until 1930, known as Alpen Circle]. 1931 became: S.W. Marquam Place.

S.W. Marquam Place. (1932) From Council Crest Dr. to Hermel Ave.

Marquam Rd. (1915) Continuation of 6th. 1931 became: S.W. Marquam Rd.

S.W. Marquam Rd. (1932) Winding south and west from 6th at Sheridan.

S.W. Marquam St. (1932) West from Marquam Rd.

S.E. Marsac. LaDene Park addition, before 1915.

Marshall. (1891) From Park west to 26th and Cornell rd, 1893, begins at 9th., 1915 (NW). [until 1891, known as M]. before 1915 became: N.W. Marshall.

Marshall. Albina addition. 1891 became: Congress.

N.W. Marshall St. (1932) 1 south of Northrup, west from 12th to Westover. [until before 1915, known as Marshall].

Martha. Master's addition, before 1893.

N. Martha. (1915) From Portland Blvd. north to Buffalo. 1930 became: Greenwich.

Martin 1928 became: S.W. 53rd Ave.

S.E. Martin Ave. PJ Martin's Tract addition, before 1915.

Martins. Woodstock addition. 1931 became: S.E. Martins St.

Martins Ave.. (1930) From the river east, intersecting E. 17th at 1235.

S.E. Martins St. (1932) 4 south of Reedway, east from river to City Limits.

Marvin. (1930) From E. 36th east, 1 south of Powell Blvd. 1931 became: S.E. Marvin St.

S.E. Marvin St. (1932) 1 south of Powell at 39th Ave. [until 1931, known as Marvin].

N.E. Marx Ave. Park Rose addition, before 1932.

Mary. (1930) From Gideon at Woodward Ave., southwest.

S.E. Mary. (1915) From Gideon to Powell. 1931 became: S.E. 13th place.

Maryland Ave. East Portland addition. (1891) From Beech north to Simpson., 1915 (N) from 21 Fremont north to Buffalo, sixth west of Albina Ave. 1930 doesn't begin until Mason , numbers are as above, with the following continuation:. [until 1891, known as B & Maple (Albina) & Newton (EP)]. before 1915 became: N. Maryland Ave.

N. Maryland Ave. East Portland addition. (1915) From 21 Fremont north to Buffalo, sixth west of Albina Ave. (1932) 1 east of Interstate, north from Interstate to McClellan. [until before 1915, known as Maryland Ave.].

Mason. St. Johns addition. 1891 became: Pittsburg.

Mason. Albina addition, (1891) From Maryland Ave. east to E. 19th. [until 1891, known as Elm]. 1931 became: N. & N.E. Mason St.

N. Mason St. (1932) 4 north of Fremont, west from Williams to Overlook Terrace. [until 1931, known as Mason].

N.E. Mason St. (1932) 4 north of Fremont, east from Williams to 82nd Ave. [until 1931, known as Mason].

Massachusetts Ave. (1930) From Overlook blvd. north, 1 west of Interstate. 1931 became: N. Massachusetts AVe.

N. Massachusetts Ave. (1932) From Overlook Blvd. to Prescott St. [until 1931, known as Massachusetts Ave.].

N.E. Mathena. Englewood Park addition, before 1932. [until 1931, known as N.E. Mathena Ave.].

N.E. Mathena Ave. Englewood Park addition, before 1915. 1931 became: N.E. Mathena.

N. Mather Place. (1932) Between Burrage and Wilbur. 1931 became: N.E. Mather Place.

Matheson Place. (1930) From 599 Burrage and Wilbur, 1 south of Buffalo.

Matheson Place. (1930) From Marguerite Ave., northeast.

N.E. Matheson Place. (1932) Between Knott and Stanton at N.E. 36th. [until 1931, known as Matheson Place].

S.E. Mathews. Albona Park addition, before 1915.

E. Matteson Ave. (1915) From from E. Stark to E. Pine, first east of E. 71st N. 1931 became: S.E. Gilham Ave.

Matthews 1928 became: S.E. 70th Ave.

Matthews 1928 became: S.E. 70th Ave.

S.E. Matthews Ave.. Brentwood addition, before 1915.

S.E. Maxwell Ave. Laurelwood addition, before 1915.

Maybrook Ave. Linnton addition, before 1930. 1931 became: N.W. Maybrook Ave.

N.W. Maybrook Ave. Linnton addition, (1932) From Hillside Dr. to Liberty Town Rd. [until 1931, known as Maybrook Ave.].

N.W. Maybrook Place. Linnton addition, (1932) Hillside to Maybrook. [until 1931, known as Maybrook Ave.].

Mayfair Ave. (1930) 3 east of St. Helens Road, at Belgrave. 1931 became: N.W. Mayfair Ave.

N.W. Mayfair Ave. [until 1931, known as Mayfair Ave.].

Mayor 1928 became: S.W. Nevada St.

N.W. Maywood Dr. King's Hts addition, before 1932. [until 1931, known as N. Maywood Dr.].

W. Maywood Dr. King's Hts addition, (1915) St. Francis Hill, Portland Hts., in a contour from Melinda Ave. to Washington. 1931 became: N.W. Maywood Dr.

N.E. Maywood Place

McBride 1928 became: S.E. 62nd Ave.

S.E. McBride. Tremont Place addition. before 1915.

S.E. McBride Ave. Brentwood addition, before 1915.

S.E. McCallum. Averill addition, before 1915.

McCavett. Fulton Park addition, before 1930.

McClellan. Albina addition, (1891) From Peninsula Ave. east to Delaware Ave. [until 1891, known as Porter]. before 1915 became: N. McClellan.

N. McClellan St. Albina addition, (1915) From 1705 Patton Ave. east to Columbia Blvd. (1930) from 1745 Interstate Ave., east. (1932) Kenton. West from Montana to Union. [until before 1915, known as McClellan].

N.E. McClellan St.

McClung. Albina addition, (1891) From Fern north to City Boundary. [until 1891, known as Harrison Ave.]. before 1915 became: N. McClung.

N. McClung. Albina addition, (1891) From Fern north to City Boundary. [until bef 1915, known as McClung]. 1915 became: E. 13th.

McCosh. (1891) From McKenna Ave. east to Portsmouth Ave., 1915 (N) street numbers added to above. 1930 from 1357 Portsmouth Ave, west. before 1915 became: N. McCosh.

N. McCosh St. (1915) From McKenna Ave. east to Portsmouth Ave. (1930) From 1357 Portsmouth Ave, west. (1932) 3 south of Willamette Blvd. at Portsmouth Ave. west from Portsmouith to McKenna. [until before 1915, known as McCosh].

McCoy 1928 became: S.E. Ogden St.

E. McCoy. Brentwood addition, before 1915.

McCully Ave. Jefferson St. (1915) Canyon Rd. 1931 became: S.W. McCully Ave.

S.W. McCully Ave. Jefferson St. before 1932. [until 1931, known as McCully Ave.].

S.W. McDonald Terrace. Council Crest Park addition, before 1930. 1931 became: S.W. McDonnell Terrace.

S.W. McDonnell Terrace. Council Crest Park addition, before 1932. [until 1931, known as S.W. McDonald Terrace].

McKay 1928 became: S.E. 108th Ave.

McKenna Ave. Albina addition, (1891) From McCush north to Rutledge., 1915 (N) from the river north and northwest to Columbia Blvd.1930 from the river north and northwest. [until 1891, known as Arlington].

N. McKenna Ave. Albina addition, (1930) From the river north and northwest. (1932) North from McCosh to Carey Blvd. [until 1915, known as McKenna].

McKenzie Ave. 1915 became: S. E. McKenzie Ave.

S.E. McKenzie Ave. (1915) mile south Grays Crossing. [until 1915, known as McKenzie Ave.].

McKeon. Linnton addition, before 1930.

McKnight 1928 became: not existing.

McLoughlin. (1930) From 694 E. 8th, east.

S.E. McLoughlin Blvd.

McMillen. (1891) From Margin northeast to Williams Ave., 1915 (NE) from 314 Margin northeast to Quincey. Goldsmith is changed to Larrabee. before 1915 became: N.E. McMillen.

N.E. McMillen. (1915) From314 Margin northeast to Quincey. [until before 1915, known as McMillen]. 1931 became: N. McMillen St.

N. McMillen St. (1932) 2 south of Broadway, southwest from Williams to river. [until 1931, known as N.E. McMillen].

McPherson. Albina addition, (1891) From Washburne east to Delaware Ave. (1915) NOT LISTED. [until 1891, known as 1st].

McQuinn Ave. East Portland addition. 1891 became: Haven.

Meade. (1890) From Hood west to S.4th, three north of woods. 1891 from Moody west to Fourth. before 1915 became: S.W. Meade.

Meade. Albina addition. 1891 became: Slocum.

S.W. Meade St. (1915) From the river west to 4th, and from 14th to 17th, intersecting Front at 695. (1932) 6 south of Lincoln west from Moody to 16th. [until before 1915, known as Meade]. before 1915 became: S.W. Meade.

Mears. East St. Johns addition. 1915 became: N. Mears.

Mears Blvd. St. Johns addition. before 1930.

N.W. Mears Blvd. Linnton addition, before 1932.

N. Mears St. St. Johns addition. (1932) East from Fairhaven to Taft. [until 1915, known as Mears].

Mechanic. (1891) From Union Ave. east to E. 9th. 1915 became: Jessup.

E. Meikle Place. Laurelhurst addition, (1915) (1930) From 1235 E. Burnside, north. 1931 became: N.E. Meikle Place.

N.E. Meikle Place [until 1931, known as E. Meikle Place].

Melbourne. Albina addition, (1891) From Bryant north to Pippen. [until 1891, known as 15th]. before 1915 became: N. Melbourne.

N. Melbourne. Albina addition, (1915) From 165 Bryant north to Lombard. [until before 1915, known as Melbourne].

Melinda Ave.. King's Hts addition, before 1915.

S.E. Melinda Ave.. King's Hts addition, before 1930.

S.E. Mellien. Tremont addition, before 1915.

Melrose Dr. 1931 became: N. Overlook Terrace.

N. Melrose Dr.. Overlook addition, (1915) (1930) (1932) South from Overlook Blvd. at Capitol and Failing. [until 1931, known as N. Orverlook Terr]. 1931 became: N. Overlook Terrace.

S.W. Melville. Council Crest Park addition, before 1915. 1931 became: S.W. Melville Ave.

S.W. Melville Ave. [until 1931, known as S.W. Melville].

Menco. Linnton addition, before 1930.

Menefee Drive. Fulton Park addition, (1930) Northeast from Terwilliger Blvd. 1931 became: S.W. Menefee Dr.

S.W. Menefee Drive. Terwilliger Hts addition, (1932) Crosses Westwood and Edgemont. [until 1931, known as Menefee Drive].

S.W. Menefee Place [until 1931, known as Edgemont Place].

Mercie. Portsmouth addition. 1891 became: Olin.

E. Merges Dr. (1915) At E.37th N., between Klickitat and Siskiyou. (1930). 1931 became: N.E. Merges Dr.

N.E. Merges Dr. (1932) 1 south of Fremont at E. 36th. [until 1931, known as E. Merges Dr.].

Meridian 1915 became: E. 82nd.

Meridian 1928 became: S.W. 65th Ave.

Meridian 1928 became: S.W. 25th Ave.

Meriwether became: NW 28th Place.

Meriwether Place. 1930 from 985 Upshur, north.

S.E. Merrill. Merrill's addition, before 1915.

Mersey 1930 became: Terwilliger blvd.

S.E. Metzger. (1915) Kern Park from Mora east to City Boundary.

Michigan Ave. Albina addition, (1891) From Cook Ave. North to Simpson, 1915 (NE, N) from 95 Cook Ave. north to Simpson, second west of Albina Ave. [until 1891, known as F & 1st]. before 1915 became: N. & N.E. Michigan Ave.

N. Michigan Ave. Albina addition, (1915) From 95 Cook Ave. north to Simpson, second west of Albina Ave. (1932) 1 west of Mississippi north from Cook to Dekum. [until before 1915, known as Michigan Ave.].

N.E. Michigan Ave. Albina addition, (1915) From 95 Cook Ave. north to Simpson, second west of Albina Ave. [until before 1915, known as Michigan Ave.].

E. Midburn. Laurelwood addition, before 1915.

Middleton. Fulton addition. 1928 became: S.W. 8th Dr.

Middleton. Fulton addition. 1928 became: S.W. 9th Dr.

Midway. Linnton addition, before 1930. became: N.W. Midway Ave.

Midway Ave.. East St. Johns addition. (1915) (1930). 1931 became: N. Midway Ave.

N. Midway Ave.. (1932) North from Seneca to Bellingham. [until 1931, known as Midway Ave.].

N.W. Midway Ave. [until 1931, known as Midway].

W. Mildred. Kings Hts addition, before 1915. 1931 became: N.W. Mildred St.

N.E. Mildred Ave. (1915) From south of Woodlawn east of Union Ave.

N.W. Mildred St. (1932) 1 north of Maywood Dr. between Maywood & Macleay. [until 1931, known as W. Mildred].

Miles. Fulton Park addition, (1891) From Water west to 2nd. (1930). [until 1891, known as Oak]. 1931 became: S.W. Miles St.

S.E. Miles. Redlichton addition, before 1915.

Miles Place. (1891) From Water west to 2nd. 1930 one east of Macadam, at the foot of Miles. [until 1891, known as Oak].

S.W. Miles St. (1932) West from Virginia to 3rd. [until 1931, known as Miles].

Mill. (1890) From the river west to 10th, and from 23th to 13th, twelve south of Washington. (1891) From the river west to 20th. (1930 from the river, west. 1931 became: S.W. Mill St.

Mill. Southern Portland addition. 1891 became: Florida.

S.E. Mill St. (1932) 3 south of Hawthorne east from 3rd to 82nd.

S.W. Mill St. (1932) 4 south of Jefferson west from river to 19th. [until 1931, known as Mill].

Mill Street Terrace. Council Crest addition, before 1930. 1931 became: S.W. Mill Street Terrace.

S.W. Mill Street Terrace [until 1931, known as Mill Street Terrace].

S.E. Millard Ave. (1915) From north limit of Tremont Place.

E. Miller. Wheatland addition, (1915) From.

Miller Ave. Miller's addition, before 1915. 1931 became: S.E. Miller St.

S.E. Miller St. (1932) 3 North of Tacoma east from 7th to 21st.

Miller's Ferry Rd. 1928 became: S.W. Shattuck Rd.

Millers Ave. (1930) From 1575 E. 7th.

Mills. Linnton addition, before 1930. 1931 became: N.W. Mills St.

N.W. Mills St. Linnton addition, before 1932. [until 1931, known as Mills].

Milton. Albina addition, (1891) From Willamette Blvd. east to Denver Ave, (1915) NOT LISTED. [until 1891, known as G & Center].

Milton. (1930) From 1 north of Fremont, at E. 32nd NE. [until 1912, known as Canby]. 1931 became: N.E. Milton St.

N. Milton St. (1932) 1 north of Fremont at 63rd. [until 1931, known as Milton].

Milwaukie. East Portland addition. (1891) From S.P.R.R. south to City Line, 1915 (SE) from south end of E.11th at S.P.R.R. south to Miller Ave. 1930 from south end of E. 11th at SP RR. [until 1891, known as 6th & Milwaukie road]. before 1915 became: S. E. Milwaukie.

S.E. Milwaukie. East Portland addition. (1915) From south end of E. 11th at S.P.R.R. south to Miller Ave. (1930) From south end of E. 11th at SP RR. [until before 1915, known as Milwaukie]. 1931 became: S.E. Milwaukie Ave.

S.E. Milwaukie Ave. (1932) A continuation of 11th Ave. south from Clinton to Bybee. [until 1931, known as S.E. Milwaukie].

Milwaukie County Rd. (1915) miles east of east limits from Powell Valley Rd. south to County line.

Milwaukie Rd. (1891) Between O. & C.R.R. and South Boundary Line of City. 1891 became: Milwaukie street.

Minerva. St. Johns addition. before 1930. 1931 became: N. Minerva Ave.

N. Minerva 1915 became: Carey Blvd.

Minerva Ave. before 1915. became: E. 43rd.

N. Minerva Ave. (1932) 2 east of R.R. cut at Syracuse. [until 1931, known as Minerva].

Minnesota. Southern Portland addition. 1891 became: Nebraska.

Minnesota Ave. East Portland addition. before 1891. [until 1891, known as D & Cedar Albina) & Livingstone Ave. (EP)]. before 1915 became: N. Minnesota Ave.

N. Minnesota Ave. East Portland addition. (1915) From 55 Cook Ave. north to city limits, fourth west of Albina Ave. (1932) 3 west of Mississippi north from Cook to Kilpatrick. [until before 1915, known as Minnesota Ave.].

N.E. Minnesota St. Laurelhurst addition, (1932) North from Flanders to Irving in Laurelhurst.

Minnie. Albina addition. 1891 became: Emerson.

E. Mirimar Place. Laurelhurst addition, (1915) (1930) From 1007 E. Flanders, north.

N. Mississippi [until 1931, known as N. Mississippi Ave.].

Mississippi Ave. Albina addition, (1891) Name changed from G & 2nd (Albina), from Goldsmith north to Simpson. [until 1891, known as G & 2nd]. before 1915 became: N. & N.E. Mississippi Ave.

N. Mississippi Ave. (1915) From 467 Goldsmith north to city limits, first west of Albina Ave. (1932) North from Interstate to Kilpatrick. [until before 1915, known as Mississippi Ave.].

N.E. Mississippi Ave. (1915) From 467 Goldsmith north to city limits, first west of Albina Ave. [until before 1915, known as Mississippi Ave.]. 1931 became: N. Mississippi.

Missouri Ave. Albina addition, (1891) From Cook Ave. north to Simpson., 1915 (NE, N) from 75 Cook Ave. north to Simpson, third west of Albina Ave. Street crossings same as Michigan except:. [until 1891, known as E & Hemlock]. before 1915 became: N. & N.E. Missouri Ave.

N. Missouri Ave. Albina addition, (1915) From 75 Cook Ave. north to Simpson, third west of Albina Ave. (1932) 2 west of Mississippi north from cook to Morgan. [until before 1915, known as Missouri Ave.].

N.E. Missouri Ave. Albina addition, (1915) From 75 Cook Ave. north to Simpson, third west of Albina Ave. [until before 1915, known as Missouri Ave.].

Mitchell. Albina addition, (1891) Between River and Goldsmith. became: Knight.

N. Mitchell. Englewood Park addition, before 1915.

S.W. Mitchell. (1932) 2 north of Sweeney, west from Macadam to 2nd.

Mitchell Ave. before 1931.

S.E. Mitchell Court. (1932) East from 65th to 72nd.

Mitchell St. Albina addition, (1873) From River St. to Goldsmith St. (1891) From Page north to Simpson. [until 1891, known as H & 3rd]. before 1915 became: Albina.

S.E. Mitchell St. (1915) From Milwaukie east to E.18th between Crookham & Insley Ave. (1932) 4 south of Holgate east from Milwaukie to 95th. [until , known as 52nd Ave. S.E. (between SE 41st & SE 95th Ave.)].

E. Mixter. (1915) From E. 39th to E. 43rd, first north of E. Grant. (1930).

Mixter St. 1931 became: S.E. Grant St.

Mobile. Albina addition, (1891) From Bryant north to Pippen., 1915 (N) from 145 Bryant north to Lombard. [until 1891, known as 14th]. 1915 became: N. Mobile.

N. Mobile. Albina addition, (1915) From 145 Bryant north to Lombard. [until 1915, known as Mobile]. 1931 became: N. Mobile Ave.

N. Mobile Ave. (1932) 6 east of Greeley north from Bryant to Lombard. [until 1931, known as N. Mobile].

Modena Ave. 1915 became: E. 53rd.

Modesto Place. Kings Hts addition, before 1930. 1931 became: N.W. Modesto Place.

N.W. Modesto Place. Kings Hts addition, before 1932. [until 1931, known as Modesto Place].

Modoc. Albina addition, (1891) From Charleston east to Buchanan. [until 1891, known as 13th]. 1915 became: N. Modoc.

N. Modoc. St. Johns addition. before 1915. [until 1915, known as Modoc].

Mohawk. Albina addition, (1891) From River north to Crawford. (1915) St. Johns. [until 1891, known as 2nd Ave.]. before 1930 became: W. Mohawk.

E. Mohawk. (1930) From 400 S. Jersey, east.

W. Mohawk. St. Johns addition. (1930) From 400 S. Jersey, west. [until before 1930, known as Mohawk]. 1931 became: N. Mohawk Ave.

N. Mohawk Ave. St. Johns addition. (1932) West from Bradford to Swift Blvd. [until , known as W. & E. Mohawk].

Moltzen. St. Johns addition. (1930) From Burr to Bellingham. 1931 became: N. Moltzen St.

N. Moltzen St. (1932) Between N. Barr and N. Bellingham. [until 1931, known as Moltzen].

Monastes. Albina addition. 1891 became: Butler.

Monroe 1928 became: S.W. California St.

Monroe St. (1891) From Mitchell east to Vancouver Ave. [until 1891, known as Santa Monica St.]. before 1915 became: N.E. Monroe.

N. Monroe St. (1932) 4 south of Prescott west from Williams to Mississippi. [until 1931, known as N.E. Monroe].

N.E. Monroe St. (1915) From 655 Delay east to E. 7th. (1932) 4 south of Fremont east from Williams to 7th. [until before 1915, known as Monroe]. 1931 became: N. Monroe St.

Monta. (1891) From Clarendon east to Adriatic. 1915 not listed. before 1915 became: ????????.

Monta Vista Terrace. Kings Hts addition, before 1930. 1931 became: N. W. Monte Vista Terrace.

Montana Ave. East Portland addition. (1891) From Cook Ave. North to Raymond. [until 1891, known as C & Oak (Albina), & Ladue (EP)]. 1915 became: N. Montana Ave.

N. Montana Ave. (1915) From 41 Cook Ave. north to Buffalo, fifth west of Albina Ave. (1932) 2 west of Interstate north from Cook to McClellan. [until 1915, known as Montana Ave].

N.W. Monte Vista Terrace. Kings Hts addition, (1932) 1 north of Valle Vista Terrace. [until 1931, known as Monta Vista Terrace].

Monteith. (1891) From McCosh north to Dawson. 1915 became: N. Monteith.

N. Monteith. (1915) From 885 McCosh north to Lombard. [until 1915, known as Monteith]. before 1930 became: N. Monteith Ave.

N. Monteith Ave. (1930) From 885 McCosh, north. (1932). [until before 1930, known as N. Monteith].

Monteview Ave. Linnton addition, before 1930.

Montgomery. (1890) From Water west to Terrace Road, thirteen south of Washington. (1891) from the River west to Chapman. 1931 became: S.W. Montgomery St.

Montgomery. East Portland addition. 1891 became: Schuyler.

S.W. Montgomery Dr. Portland Hts addition, (1915) (1930) (1932).

Montgomery Place. (1930) From 464 Montgomery Drive, north. 1931 became: S.W. Montgomery Place.

S.W. Montgomery Place [until 1931, known as Montgomery Place].

S.W. Montgomery St. (1932) 5 south of Jefferson west from Water to 19th. [until 1931, known as Montgomery].

Moody. Willamette addition, (1891) From the Caruthers line south to Lowell Ave. before 1915 became: S.W. Moody.

S.W. Moody. Willamette addition, (1915) From 165 Caruthers south to Lowell Ave. [until before 1915, known as Moody]. 1931 became: S.W. Moody Ave.

S.W. Moody Ave. (1932) South from Caruthers to Lowell 4 east of Corbett. [until 1931, known as S.W. Moody].

Moore. Albina addition, (1891) From Killingsworth Ave. north to Woodlawn. [until 1891, known as F]. before 1915 became: N. Moore.

N. Moore. Albina addition, (1915) From 251 Emerson north to Morgan. [until before 1915, known as Moore]. 1931 became: N. Moore Ave.

N. Moore Ave. (1932) 1 west of Williams north from Emerson to Morgan. [until 1931, known as N. Moore].

S.E. Moore St.

Moose 1928 became: S.E. 81st Av.

E. Moose Ave.. (1915) South of Woodmere.

S.E. Mora. (1915) From 1750 Powell Valley Rd. south to Foster Rd.

Moreland Lane. (1930) between Woodstock Ave. and. 1931 became: S.E. Moreland Lane.

S.E. Moreland Lane. (1932) At 32nd & Woodstock. [until 1931, known as Moreland Lane].

S.E. Mores Ave. (1915) From E.23rd and Ochoco Ave. northeast to S.P. Tracks.

S.W. Morey. Streeter's Sub. before 1915.

Morgan. (1891) From Wabash Ave. east to Villard Ave. before 1915 became: N. Morgan.

W. Morgan. (1930) From 1505 Villard Ave., west.

N. Morgan St. (1915) From 1505 Villard Ave. west to Wabash Ave. (1930) from 1500 Minnesota Ave, east. (1932) 2 north of Dekum west from Williams to Wabash. [until before 1915, known as Morgan]. 1931 became: N.E. Morgan St. (east of Williams).

N.E. Morgan St. (1932) 2 north of Dekum east from williams to 27th. [until 1931, known as N. Morgan St.].

E. Morris Roe. Wheatland addition, before 1915.

Morris St. (1891) From Delay east to E. 7th. [until 1891, known as Santa Cruz St.]. 1915 became: N.E. Morris.

N. Morris St. (1932) 5 south of Fremont west from Williams to Mississippi. [until 1931, known as N.E. Morris St.].

N.E. Morris St. (1915) From 631 Delay east to E.7th, fifth south of Fremont, then through Meadow Park and Morgan's Sub. Div. [until 1915, known as Morris]. 1931 became: N. Morris (west of Williams).

Morrison. (1890) From the river west to 14th, two south of Washington. (1891) From the river west to Chapman. 1931 became: S.W. Morrison St.

E. Morrison. (1915) From east end of Morrison Street bridge, east. 1931 became: S.E. Morrison St.

S.E. Morrison Court. (1931) 1 south of Belmont St. at 65th. [until 1931, known as Terrace St. & The Crescent].

S.E. Morrison St. (1931) East from river to 92nd.

S.W. Morrison St. (1931) 2 south of Washington west from river to 21st. [until 1931, known as Morrison].

Morrow became: NW 55th.

Morrow 1930 became: E. 38th.

Morse. Albina addition, (1891) From Durham Ave. easterly to Harrison Ave. (1915) from 495 Durham Ave. northeast to E. 13th. [until 1891, known as Linden].

Morton. (1891) From Durham Ave. Easterly to Harrison Ave. before 1915 became: N. Morton.

Morton. Albina addition. 1891 became: E. 14th.

Morton 1928 became: S.W. Taylor's Ferry Rd.

N. Morton. (1915) From Durham Ave. northeast to E.13th. [until before 1915, known as Morton]. 1931 became: N.E. Morton St.

N.E. Morton St. Woodlawn addition, (1932) Northeast from Durham to 13th. [until 1931, known as N. Morton].

Moses Lane. St. Johns addition. before 1930. 1931 became: N. Moses Lane.

N. Moses Lane. (1932) Between Seneca and Pier Park. [until 1931, known as Moses Lane].

S.W. Moss. (1932) Taylor's Ferry Rd. to Hickory, north 10. [until 1931, known as S.W. Moss Ave.].

S.W. Moss Ave. Capitol Hill addition, before 1915. 1931 became: S.W. Moss.

Motor 1928 became: S.E. 67th Av.

Motor 1928 became: S.W. 44th Ave.

S.E. Motor Ave. Leland Park addition, before 1915. 1931 became: S.E. Motor St.

S.E. Motor St. (1932) 3 south of Base Line Rd. at Weston Ave. [until 1931, known as S.E. Motor Ave.].

W. Mountain Blvd. Greenway addition, before 1915.

S.W. Mountain Terr

Mountain View Ave. Linnton addition, before 1930.

Mountain View Blvd. Linnton addition, before 1930. 1931 became: N.W. Mountain View Blvd.

N.W. Mountain View Blvd. (1932) South of Germantown Blvd. at Skyline. [until 1931, known as Mountain View Blvd].

S.W. Moye's Lane. (1915) east side Corbett, north of Seymour.

Moyer. Fulton Park addition, before 1930.

N.W. Mt. Adams

S.W. Mt. Adams Dr.. Council Crest Park addition, (1915) (1930) (1932) Between Tualatin Ave. and Gale, one east of Council Crest Drive.

Mt. Hood Ave. Linnton addition, before 1930.

N.W. Mt. Hood Blvd. Linnton addition, (1932) Joins Harbor at Plymouth.

Mt. Hood Lane. Council Crest addition, before 1930. 1931 became: S.W. Mt. Hood Lane.

S.W. Mt. Hood Lane. (1932) From Mt. Adams Dr. to Fairmount Blvd. [until 1931, known as Mt. Hood Lane].

S.E. Mt. Hood St. (1932) 1 north of Stark at Minnesota.

N.W. Mt. Jefferson. (1932) West of Libertytown Rd. north of Glendale.

E. Mt. Scott Ave.. Lents addition, before 1915.

S.E. Mt. Scott Ave. (1915) South east City Limits between 74th SE, and 80th SE.

E. Mt. Tabor Ave. Monticello addition, before 1915.

E. Mulberry. Ladd's addition, (1915) (1930). 1931 became: S.E. Mulberry St.

S.E. Mulberry St. (1932) 2 south of Hawthorne at 12th. [until 1931, known as E. Mulberry].

Multnomah. (1890) From Woods south to city limits, one west of Willamette. 1891 became: Macadam.

Multnomah. (1891) From Adams east to E. 18th. before 1915 became: N.E. Multnomah.

Multnomah. Albina addition. 1891 became: Thompson.

Multnomah Ave. Albina addition. 1891 became: Williams Ave.

Multnomah Ave. 1928 became: S.W. Evans St.

Multnomah Ave. 1928 became: S.W. 34th Ave.

S.E. Multnomah Ave.. Sellwood addition. 1915 became: Harney Ave.

N.E. Multnomah St. (1915) From 255 Adams east to E.82nd, second north of Holladay Ave. (1931) 2 north of Holladay east from Williams AVe. to 92nd. [until before 1915, known as Multnomah]. 1932 became: N.E. Wasco St.

S.W. Murray. (1932) 1 north of Vista Ave. at Jefferson. [until 1931, known as Murray].

Murray St. Kings Hts addition, before 1930.

Murray St. Portland Hts addition, before 1930. 1931 became: S.W. Murray.

Murray St. 1931 became: S.E. Stevens Court.

Myers. St. Johns addition. (1915) (1930).

Myron. Fulton addition. 1928 became: S.W. 5th Ave.

Myron 1928 became: S.W. 50th Ave.

Myrtle. (1890) From 9th west to 20th, nineteen south of Washington. (1891) From 10th west to 23rd. , 1915 (W) from 495 10th west to 21st. before 1915 became: W. Myrtle.

Myrtle 1891 became: Baxter.

Myrtle. Albina addition. 1891 became: Highland.

Myrtle. Albina addition. 1891 became: Patton Ave.

Myrtle. Carter's addition, before 1915.

Myrtle. East Portland addition. 1891 became: Lavender.

E. Myrtle. Wheatland addition, before 1915.

N. Myrtle. Englewood Park addition, before 1915.

S.W. Myrtle

W. Myrtle. (1915) From 495 10th west to 21st. [until before 1915, known as Myrtle].

Myrtle Ave. East Portland addition. 1891 became: E. 32nd.

Myrtle Ave.. Kennedy's addition. 1915 became: Simpson.

S.W. Myrtle St.

horizontal rule