N
Home Up Resources

horizontal rule

Home
Census
Cemeteries
Churches
City Directories
Ethnic Groups
History
Land
Military
Newspapers
People
Pictures
References
Schools
Vital Records
Other

 

Welcome!

These pages are Copyright 2001-2007, by Julie Kidd, all rights reserved. 

 

Please report any broken links, or other concerns, to the webmaster.

 Please respect copyright on and off the Internet.

 

 


N. (1890) From N. Front west to Cornell Road, nineteen north of Washington. 1891 became Northrup.

N. East Portland addition. 1891 became E. Morrison.

Nartilla. (1890) From Jefferson to Salmon, one west of Chapman. (1891) From Salmon south to Jefferson. 1915 became W. Nartilla.

W. Nartilla. (1915) From 581 Salmon south to Jefferson. 1930 from 581 Salmon, south. became SW 19th.

N. Nashton St. East St. Johns addition. (1915) (1930) (1932) 1 south of Fessenden at Columbia Blvd.

S.E. Nashville. Tremont addition, before 1915.

Nebraska. Southern Portland addition. (1891) From Bond west to Connecticut. (1930) From 1455 Beaver, west. [until 1891, known as Minnesota]. 1931 became S.W. Nebraska St.

S.W. Nebraska Court

S.W. Nebraska St. (1932) Beaver to 1st. [until 1931, known as Nebraska].

S.E. Nehalem Ave. (1915) From E.5th east to E.24th, intersecting E. 13th at 1765. (1930) From 1595 Grand Ave., east. 1931 became S.E. Nehalem St.

Nehalem Court. Council Crest addition, before 1930. 1931 became S.W. Nehalem Court.

S.W. Nehalem Court. (1932) 1 north of Council Crest at Tualatin. [until 1931, known as Nehalem Court].

S.E. Nehalem St.

S.E. Nellie. Arleta Park addition, before 1915.

Nelson. East Portland addition. (1891) From E. 27th to E. 28th. [until 1891, known as Oregon]. became N.E. Nelson.

Nelson S.E. Woodmere addition, before 1915.

S.E. Nelson Ave. Kenwood Park addition, before 1915.

Nelson Blvd. 1928 became S.W. 38th Ave.

N.E. Nelson St. East Portland addition. (1915) From south of Lawrence northeast to E. 28th. (1932) 1 south of Sandy Blvd. at 26th. [until before 1915, known as Nelson].

Nesmith. (1891) From River east to Railroad. before 1915 became N.E. Nesmith.

N.E. Nesmith. (1915) From 535 River northeast to Railroad. [until before 1915, known as Nesmith]. 1931 became N. Nesmith St.

S.E. Nesmith. Firland addition, (1915) (1930) From 535 River, north east.

N. Nesmith St. (1932) South of Russell at Railroad. [until 1931, known as N.E. Nesmith].

Neuman 1928 became S.W. California St.

Nevada. Southern Portland addition. (1891) From river west to 3rd. (1915) Southern Portland. (1930) From the river west, intersecting Macadam at 1575. [until 1891, known as Main]. 1931 became S.W. Nevada St.

S.W. Nevada Court

S.W. Nevada St. (1932) 2 south of Nebraska, west from river to City Limits. [until 1931, known as Nevada].

New York. St. Johns addition. before 1915. 1931 became N. New York Ave.

E. New York. (1930) From 1100 Vaughn, north.

W. New York. (1930) 500 N. Jersey, west.

N. New York Ave. (1932) North from Albany to Seneca. [until 1931, known as New York].

Newark. (1891) From Washburne east to Hamlin. before 1915 became N. Newark.

N. Newark St. University Park addition, (1915) From 1949 Delaware Ave. west to Clarendon. (1932) West from Delaware to Ida. [until before 1915, known as Newark].

Newbury. Fulton Park addition, before 1930. 1931 became S.W. Newbury.

S.W. Newbury [until 1931, known as Newbury].

Newcastle. Albina addition, (1891) Portland Blvd. north to Bryant. [until 1891, known as Union]. 1931 became N. Newcastle Ave.

N. Newcastle Ave. (1932) 6 east of Omaha at Portland. [until 1931, known as Newcastle].

N. Newell. (1915) From Syracuse north to Wilis Blvd, between Westanna and Macrum. (1930) from 1021 Princeton, north. 1931 became N. Newell Ave.

N. Newell Ave. (1932) 1 west of Wall at Lombard, north from Princeton to Willis. [until 1931, known as N. Newell].

Newman. Albina addition, (1891) From Depauw north to Houghton., 1915 (N) from 599 Oberlin north to Columbia Blvd.. [until 1891, known as Atlantic, & Lewis]. 1915 became N. Newman.

N. Newman. Albina addition, (1915) From 599 Oberlin north to Columbia Blvd. [until 1915, known as Newman]. 1931 became N. Newman Ave.

N. Newman Ave. (1932) 1 west of Dwight, north from Syracuse to Columbia Blvd. [until 1931, known as N. Newman].

Newport. Albina addition, (1891) From Modoc north to Depot. (1915) NOT LISTED. [until 1891, known as 9th].

Newton. East Portland addition. 1891 became Maryland Ave.

Newton. St. Johns addition. 1915 became N. Newton.

Newton. Webster addition, (1891) From Vaughn north to X.

Newton. Willamette Heights addition, (1915) From 110 Vaughn north 2 blocks. 1930 from 1100 Vaughn, north.

E. Newton. South Fairlawn addition, before 1915.

N. Newton. St. Johns addition. [until 1915, known as Newton].

Nickel 1928 became S.E. Martins St.

S.E. Nickel. Tremont Place addition. before 1915.

N. Nicklin. St. Johns addition. before 1915.

Nicolai. (1890) From Sherlock Ave. to N. 22nd, two north of Y. (1891) from Sherlock Ave. west into the St. Helen county road. (1915) From Front west to 26th, intersecting 22nd N at 533. (1930) from 533 Front west. 1931 became N.W. Nicolai St.

Nicolai. Albina addition. 1891 became Skidmore.

N.W. Nicolai St. (1932) 7 north of Thurman, west from Front to Walnut. [until 1931, known as Nicolai].

S.E. Nome. East View addition, before 1915.

S.E. Nona. Avonia addition, before 1915.

S.E. Nora Ave. before 1915.

Norfolk 1928 became S.E. Rex St.

Norfolk 1928 became S.E. Malden Dr. and S.E. Harney St.

S.E. Norfolk. (1915 ) north of Errol Station.

North. Albina addition. 1891 became Fremont.

North. Albina addition. 1891 became Holman.

North. Albina addition. 1891 became Roxbury.

North. East Portland addition. 1891 became Caywood.

North 1928 became S.W. Miles St.

N.E. North. (1915) From E. 33rd N, east to E. 42nd N, between Holman & Columbia Blvd. 1930 from 1365 E 29th N, east. 1931 became N.E. Portland Blvd.

North Bybee Place. Westmoreland addition, before 1930. 1931 became S.E. North Bybee Place.

S.W. North Bybee Place. Westmoreland addition, before 1932. [until 1931, known as North Bybee Place].

North Chapel. St. Johns addition. before 1915.

N. North Court. Linnton addition, before 1930. 1931 became N.W. North Court.

N.W. North Court

N.W. North Front St.

N.W. North Grandview. Linnton addition, (1932) Running west from Hillside Dr.

North Park. Albina addition. 1891 became Willamette Blvd.

Northern 1928 became S.E. Schiller St.

Northrup. (1891) From Front west to Cornell road near 27th. [until 1891, known as N]. before 1915 became N.W. Northrup.

N.W. Northrup St. (1915) From 255 Front west to Cornell, near 27th. (1932) West from Front to Cornell. [until before 1915, known as Northrup]. before 1915

Northward Ave. Fulton Park addition, before 1930.

S.W. Northwood Ave.

N.W. Norwood. Linnton addition, before 1932.

Norwood Ave. Linnton addition, before 1930.

horizontal rule