P
Home Up Resources

horizontal rule

Home
Census
Cemeteries
Churches
City Directories
Ethnic Groups
History
Land
Military
Newspapers
People
Pictures
References
Schools
Vital Records
Other

 

Welcome!

These pages are Copyright 2001-2007, by Julie Kidd, all rights reserved. 

 

Please report any broken links, or other concerns, to the webmaster.

 Please respect copyright on and off the Internet.

 

 


P. (1890) From N. Front, west to Cornell road, twenty-one north of Washington. 1891 became Pettygrove.

P. East Portland addition. before 1891. 1891 became E. Yamhill.

Pacific. (1891) From Crosby east to City Boundary Line. 1915 became N.E. Pacific.

Pacific. (1890) From B south to Salmon, sixteen west of Front. 1891 became 17th.

Pacific 1928 became S.E. Harney St.

N. Pacific. (1932) 1 south of Holladay, between Williams and Crosby.

N.E. Pacific St. (1915) From 201 Crosby east to E.82nd, first south of Holladay. (1932) 1 south of Hollday, east from river to S.E. 78th. [until 1915, known as Pacific].

S.E. Pacific St. (1932) 5 north of Stanley Station.

Packard became NW 108th Place.

Page. Albina addition, (1891) From Mitchell east to Williams Ave, 1915 (NE) from 489 Albina Ave. west to Williams Ave. As above, but Mitchell is changed to Albina Ave. before 1915 became N.E. Page.

N.E. Page. Albina addition, (1915) From 489 Albina Ave. west to Williams Ave. [until before 1915, known as Page]. 1931 became N. Page St.

N. Page St. (1932) 1 south of Russell, west from Williams to Albina. [until 1931, known as N.E. Page].

Palatka Place. Kings Heights addition, before1930. 1931 became N.W. Palatka Place.

N.W. Palatka Place. (1932) Between W. Burnside and Hermosa Blvd. [until 1931, known as Palatka Place].

Pali 1928 became S.W. 43rd Ave.

E. Palm. Ladd's addition, (1915) (1930) From E. 12th east, 1 south of Hawthorne. 1931 became S.E. Palm St.

S.E. Palm St. (1932) 1 southeast of Hawthorne at 12th. [until 1931, known as E. Palm].

S.E. Pardee St. Grand View addition, (1915) (1930) From 926 E. 28th, east. (1931) 1 south of Holgate, east from 28th Ave. to city limits. [before 1931 known as 46th Ave. S.E. (from SE 41st to City Limits) & Crookham Ave. (1931)].

Park. (1891) From Ankeny south to Caruther's line. [until 1891, known as East Park].

Park. Southern Portland addition. 1891 became Georgia.

Park 1928 became S.W. Dolph Ct.

N. Park. East Portland addition. before 1915.

N. Park. (1930) From 367 Ankeny, north. 1931 became N.W. Park Ave.

W. Park. (1930) From 367 Oak, south. 1931 became S.W. Park Ave.

Park Ave. (1890) From King west to City Park, one north of W. Main. (1891) from King west to City Park. before 1915 became W. Park Ave.

Park Ave. Albina addition. 1891 became Manhattan.

Park Ave. Miller's addition. 1915 became Malden Ave.

Park Ave. became S.W. Carson St.

N. Park Ave.. St. Johns addition. before 1915.

N.W. Park Ave. (1932) 2 west of Broadway north from Burnside to Hoyt. [until 1931, known as N. Park].

S.W. Park Ave. (1932) 1 west of Broadway south from Burnsidet o Clifton. [until 1931, known as W. Park].

W. Park Ave. (1915) From 215 King west to City Park. [until before 1915, known as Park Ave.]. 1931 became S.W. Salmon St.

Park Drive. (1930) From E. 38th, east, intersecting E. 41st at 67th. 1931 became S.E. Oak Court.

S.W. Park Hill Way. Fulton Park addition, (1932) West from Boylston to Terwilliger. [until 1931, known as Parkhill Way].

Park Lane. (1930) From Union Ave N., eastward, 1 south of Ainsworth Ave. 1931 became N.E. Park Lane.

N.E. Park Lane. (1932) East from Union to 9th, 1 south of Ainsworth. [until 1931, known as Park Lane].

S.W. Park Place. (1932) From King to City Park.

S.W. Park Side Lane

S.W. Park Way. (1915) north side of Bancroft east of Corbett.

Parkhill Way. Fulton Park addition, before 1930. 1931 became S.W. Park Hill Way.

S.W. Parkside Dr. (1932) 1 south of Tichner at Fairview Blvd. [until 1931, known as W. Parkside Dr.].

W. Parkside Dr. Parkside addition, (1915) (1930).

W. Parkside Dr. Arlington Heights addition, (1915) (1930). 1931 became S.W. Parkside Dr.

W. Parkside Lane. Arlington Heights addition, before 1930.

S.E. Parson St. (1932) 1 south of Base Line Rd. at West Ave.

Pasadena Ave. Council Crest addition, before 1930.

S.W. Patrick Place. Council Crest Park addition, (1930) (1932) South from Council Crest Drive to Bertha Ave.

Patton 1891 became Jasper.

Patton. Albina addition. 1891 became Patton Ave.

Patton Ave.. before 1891. [until 1891, known as Myrtle, A, and ???].

N. Patton Ave.

S.W. Patton Lane. (1932) South from Patton Rd. just north of Talbot Rd.

Patton Rd. Grover's addition, (1890) An extension of S. 7th, in Grover's Addition., 1891 an extension of 7th, winding round past Grover's Add., western limits of the city. 1915 became S.W. Patton Rd.

S.W. Patton Rd. Council Crest addition, (1915) An extension of Broadway Drive winding round past Grover's Add. to western limits of city. (1932) Running southwest from Vista Ave. at Ravensview Dr. [until 1915, known as Patton Rd.].

Paul 1928 became S.E. 66th Av.

S.W. Paul. Des Moines addition, before 1915.

Peacock Lane. (1930) From E. Stark at E. 40th N. 1931 became S.E. Peacock Lane.

S.E. Peacock Lane. (1932) Between Belmont and Stark at 40th Ave. [until 1931, known as Peacock Lane].

Pearl. Albina addition. 1891 became Madrona.

N. Pearl. (1891) From Congress east to Union Ave. 1915 became Jessup.

S.E. Pearl. Lorinton addition, before 1915.

S.E. Pearl. Third Electric addition, before 1915.

S.W. Pearl Terrace. Fulton Park addition, before 1915.

E. Peerless Place. Laurelhurst addition, (1915) (1930) From 190 E. Irving, north. 1931 became N.E. Peerless Place.

N.E. Peerless Place [until 1931, known as E. Peerless Place].

S.W. Pendleton Ave. (1915) From Macadam west to 1st parallel to and south of Flower. 1931 became S.W. Pendleton St.

S.W. Pendleton St. (1932) 2 south of Sweeney, west from Macadam to Slavin Rd. [until 1931, known as S.W. Pendleton Ave.].

Peninsular Ave. Albina addition, (1891) From Farrigut north to City Boundary. [until 1891, known as C & E. C]. 1931 became N. Peninsular Ave.

N. Peninsular Ave. (1932) North from Lombard to 6th St. [until 1931, known as Peninsular Ave.].

Penn. Albina addition, (1891) From Delaware east to Gay., 1915 (N) from Alva west to Delaware Ave. [until 1891, known as Broadway]. before 1915 became N. Penn.

N. Penn St. Albina addition, (1915) From Alva west to Delaware Ave. [until before 1915, known as Penn]. 1931 became N. Going St.

Pennoyer. (1891) From the river west to 2nd. [until 1891, known as Davis]. before 1915 became S.W. Pennoyer.

S.W. Pennoyer St. (1915) (1932) 3 south of Gibbs, west from Moody to 1st. [until before 1915, known as Pennoyer].

Pennsylvania. (1890) From 1st Ave south to 4th Ave, four west of Macadam Road.

Penter. (1891) From Patton Ave. east to Minnesota Ave. 1930 not listed.

Penter. Albina addition. 1891 became Holland.

W. Periander. Whelpley addition, before 1915.

W. Periander. Portland Heights addition, before 1930.

S.W. Periander St. (1932) 1 north of Patton Rd at Homer.

Pershing. (1930) From 654 Milwaukie, east. 1931 became S.E. Pershing St.

S.E. Pershing St. (1932) 7 south of Clinton east from Milwaukie to 20th. [until 1931, known as Pershing].

Perth St. Fulton Park addition, (1891) From 4th west to 7th. [until 1891, known as Cherry].

Perth St. 1931 became S.E. 15th Ave.

S.E. Perth St. Tibbetts Ave. (1915) (1930) From E.15th at Woodward, southwest.

Peter McQuade Drive. Council Crest addition, before 1930. 1931 became S.W. Peter McQuade Drive.

S.W. Peter McQuade Drive [until 1931, known as Peter McQuade Drive].

S.E. Peterson Rd.

Pettygrove. (1891) From Front and its intersection with 9th west to Willamette Heights. [until 1891, known as P]. 1931 became N.W. Pettygrove.

N.W. Pettygrove St. (1932) 1 north of Northrup west from 12th to Cornell. [until 1931, known as Pettygrove].

Phelps 1928 became S.E. 15th Pl.

Phelps 1928 became S.E. 15th Place.

S.E. Phelps. (1915) From Linn Ave. to Ochoco Ave. between E.15th and 16th. (1930) From 612 Linn Ave, south. became SE 15th Place.

Philadelphia. St. Johns addition. (1891) From River north to Jersey. [until 1891, known as Broadway]. 1931 became N. Philadelphia Ave.

N. Philadelphia Ave. St. Johns addition. (1932) East from Albany to Jersey. [until 1931, known as Philadelphia].

Philborough. Montavilla addition, (1915) crossing E.74th south of Alder.

S.E. Philip. Woodstock addition, before 1915.

Pico Ave. Willbridge addition. 1930 became NW 60th.

N. Pier Park. St. Johns addition. (-1932). 1931 became N. Pier Park Place.

N. Pier Park Place. (1932) 1 north of Seneca at Fessenden. [until 1931, known as N. Pier Park].

Pierce. St. Johns addition. (1891) From Albany north to Hayes. [until 1891, known as 6th Ave.]. 1931 became N. Pierce Ave.

Pierce. Miner's addition, before 1915.

N. Pierce Ave. (1932) West from Willamette Blvd. to Crawford. [until 1931, known as Pierce].

S.E. Pike Ave. (1930) between and parallel to 47th Ave. SE and 48th Ave. SE.

Pine. (1890) From the river west to A, three north of Washington. (1891) From the river west to intersection of 7th and Ankeney. 1931 became S.W. Pine St.

Pine. Albina addition. 1891 became Blandena.

Pine. Brookville addition. 1891 became Kent.

Pine. Fulton Park addition. 1891 became Custer.

Pine 1928 became S.E. 111th Av.

E. Pine. before 1930.

S.E. Pine. City View Park addition, before 1915. became Knapp.

S.E. Pine St. (1931) 2 south of Ankeny, east from river to 92nd. [until 1931, known as Royal Ave.].

S.W. Pine St. (1931) 3 north of Washington, west from river to Broadway. [until 1931, known as Pine].

N.W. Pineland Terrace. before 1931.

N.W. Pinetto Place. Kings Heights addition, before 1931.

Pippen. Albina addition, (1891) From Wabash Ave. east to Delaware Ave. [until 1891, known as A]. before 1915 became N. Pippen.

N. Pippen. Albina addition. [until bef 1915, known as Pippen]. 1915 became Lombard.

S.E. Pitt. (1915) east of Firland.

Pittsburg. St. Johns addition. (1891) From River north to Burlington. [until 1891, known as Mason]. 1931 became N. Pittsburg Ave.

N. Pittsburg Ave. (1932) North from Albany to Princeton. [until 1931, known as Pittsburg].

S.E. Platt. Errol Heights addition, before 1915.

Platt St. 1928 became S.E. Rural St.

Platt St. 1928 became S.E. Rural St.

Playfair. Kenilworth addition. 1915 became E.27th.

N.W. Plaza St. (1932) St. Helens Road.

N.W. Pleasant St. (1932) St. Helens Road.

Plum. Albina addition, (1891) From E.9th to E.10th. [until 1891, known as Maple].

N. Plum 1915 became Highland.

Plymouth. Albina addition, (1891) From Madrona east to McClure. [until 1891, known as ?????????]. before 1915 became N. Plymouth.

N. Plymouth. Albina addition, before 1915. 1931 became N. Plymouth Ct.

N. Plymouth Court

Polk. Miner's Add. (1891) From the River north-ward. [until 1891, known as 5th]. before 1915 became N. Polk.

Polk 1928 became S.W. Caldew St.

N. Polk. Miner's Add. before 1915. [until before 1915, known as Polk]. 1931 became N. Polk Ave.

N. Polk Ave. St. Johns addition. (1932) North from Crawfrod to Swift Blvd. [until 1931, known as N. Polk].

S.W. Pollux. Fulton Park addition, before 1915.

S.W. Pomona. Streeter's Sub. before 1915.

Poplar. Ladd's addition, before 1891. 1931 became S.E. Poplar Ave.

Poplar. Sellwood addition, before 1915.

S.W. Poplar. (1932) 1 north of Hume.

S.E. Poplar Ave. (1932) Southwest from Hawthorne between S.E. 18th Ave. and S.E. 19th Ave.

Porter. (1890) From Macadam road west to S. 2nd, one north of Woods. (1891) from Moody west to 4th, 1915 from the river west to 4th, and from 12th to 17th, intersecting Front at 735. 1931 became S.W. Porter St.

Porter. Albina addition. 1891 became McClellan.

S.W. Porter St. (1932) 3 north of Gibbs west from Moody to 16th. [until 1931, known as Porter].

N.E. Portland. Willamette addition. 1915 became Emerson.

Portland Blvd. (1891) From Willamette Blvd. east to Vancouver Ave. 1915 became N. Portland Blvd.

Portland Blvd. Arbor Lodge addition. 1891 became Wabash Ave.

N. Portland Blvd. (1915) From 1365 Patton Ave. east to Union Ave. (1932) 1 south of Dekim, west from Williams to Willamette Blvd. [until 1915, known as Portland Blvd].

N.E. Portland Blvd. (1932) 1 south of Dekum west from Williams to 38th. [before 1932 known as Magnolia (from 6th to Durham Ave), Leland (from 13th to 22nd), North (from 29th to 38th)].

N.E. Portland Blvd. Court [until 1931, known as Hyde St.].

Portsmouth Ave. (1891) From the river north to Columbia Slough. 1931 became N. Portsmouth Ave.

N. Portsmouth Ave. [until 1931, known as Portsmouth Ave.].

N.W. Post. (1915) From Brook northwest to Kent.

S.E. Powell. (1915) From 590 Milwaukie east to Powell Valley Rd. 1931 became S.E. Powell Blvd.

Powell Blvd. S.E. 1931 became S.E. Powell Blvd.

S.E. Powell Blvd. (1931) 5 south of Clinton at 17th, east from Milwaukie to 82nd. [until 1931, known as S.E. Powell].

S.E. Powell Court. before 1931.

Powell Valley Rd. (1915) Continuation of Powell St.

Powell Valley Rd. East Portland addition. 1891 became Powell.

N. Powers St.. East St. Johns addition. (1915) (1932) West from Macrum to Midway.

N.W. Powhatan Terrace. (1932) Connects with Macleay Blvd.

Prescott. Albina addition, (1891) From Maryland Ave. East to E.24th. [until 1891, known as Going and Oak]. 1931 became N. & N.E. Prescott St.

Prescott. Albina addition. 1891 became Gantenbein Ave.

Prescott St. (1931) 3 south of Alberta, west from Williams to Gay. [until 1931, known as Prescott].

N.E. Prescott St. (1932) 3 south of Alberta, east from Williams to 82nd. [until 1931, known as Prescott].

Prettyman Ave. Sunnyside addition, (1891) From E. Stark south to Hawthorne Ave., 1915 NOT LISTED. [until 1891, known as Bertha Ave. and County Rd.]. before 1915 became ????????.

Primrose 1928 became S.W. 33rd Ave.

S.E. Primrose. Plainfield addition, before 1915.

Primrose Ave. 1928 became S.W. Spring Garden St.

S.W. Primrose Ave. Primrose Acres addition, before 1915.

S.E. Prince. Woodstock addition, before 1915.

Prince Blvd. 7th St. Terraces addition. before 1915. 1931 became S.W. Prince Blvd.

S.W. Prince Blvd.

N.W. Princess Dr. (1932) 1 north of St. Helens Blvd. at Pleasant.

Princeton. (1891) From McKenna Ave. east to Olin.

Princeton. (1891) (1915). [until 1891, known as 7th Ave., Portsmouth and University Park]. before 1915 became N. Princeton.

S.E. Princeton. Windsor addition, before 1915.

N. Princeton Ave. Hilton addition, before 1915.

N. Princeton St. Portsmouth addition, (1932) West from Olin to Burlington. [until before 1915, known as Princeton].

Prospect Drive. Carter's addition, (1890) Carter's Addition. (1891) in Carter's Add. 1915 became N. Prospect Drive.

N. Prospect Drive. Carter's addition, (1915) A circular road west of Market St. Drive.

S.W. Prospect Drive. (1932) 1 west of Vista at Montgomery Dr.

Public Levee. (1890) From Jefferson to Clay at the river bank.

S.E. Pulaski. Waverly addition, before 1915.

Purdin 1928 became S.E. Malden St.

S.E. Purdin. Berkeley addition, before 1915.

E. Pursell. Stewart Park addition, before 1915.

Putnam. Willamette Heights addition. 1915 became NW 32nd.

horizontal rule