S
Home Up Resources

horizontal rule

Home
Census
Cemeteries
Churches
City Directories
Ethnic Groups
History
Land
Military
Newspapers
People
Pictures
References
Schools
Vital Records
Other

 

Welcome!

These pages are Copyright 2001-2007, by Julie Kidd, all rights reserved. 

 

Please report any broken links, or other concerns, to the webmaster.

 Please respect copyright on and off the Internet.

 

 


S. (1890) From N. Front west to Cornell road, 24 north of Washington. 1891 became Savier.

S. East Portland addition.. 1891 became E. Main.

S. Broadway W. (1915) From Ankeney south to Grant between 6th and Park.

Sacramento. (1891) From Williams Ave. east to Union Ave. 1931 became N.E. Sacramento St.

E. Sacramento. (1891) From Williams Ave. east to Union Ave. 1931 became N.E. Sacramento St.

N.E. Sacramento St.

N.W. Salada Place. Kings Heights addition. Before 1932.

Salem. Albina addition. (1891) From River north to Burlington. [until 1891, known as Taylor].

Salem. East Portland addition. 1891 became E. Hoyt.

Salem. St. Johns addition. Before 1915. 1931 became N. Salem Ave.

N. Salem Ave. St. Johns addition. (1932) West from Burlington to Albany. [until 1931, known as Salem].

Salmon. (1891) From the river west to King. 1931 became S.W. Salmon St.

S.E. Salmon Court [until 1931, known as Regis St.].

S.E. Salmon St. (1932) 4 south of Morrison, east from river to 82nd.

S.W. Salmon St. (1932) 5 south of Washington, west from river to Marconi Ave. [until 1931, known as Salmon, Park Ave. (from SW 22 to SW Marconi Ave.)].

W. Salter. King's Heights addition. Before 1915.

N.W. Saltzman Rd. Linnton addition. (1932) Balboa and St. Helens Rd, crossing Willbridge Ave. north and west.

San Antonio St. Albina addition. (1873) Albina. 1891 became Sellwood.

E. San Antonio St. Albina addition. (1873) Albina. 1891 became Sellwood.

San Carlos Ave. 1915 became E. 69th.

San Diego. Albina addition. 1891 became Brazee.

S.W. San Gabriel Ave.

San Marino St. Albina addition. (1873) Albina. 1891 became Knott.

E. San Marino St. Albina addition. (1873) Albina. 1891 became E. Knott.

San Mateo St. Albina addition. (1873) Albina. 1891 became Stanton.

San Rafael. (1891) From Williams Ave. east to E. 7th. 1931 became N.E. San Rafael.

N.E. San Rafael. (1932) 3 north of Broadway, east from Williams to 7th. [until 1931, known as San Rafael].

N.E. Sandy Blvd. (1915) From E. Davis at E. 16th, northeasterly to City Boundary. (1932) Northeast from 12th & Burnside to Skidmore.

S.E. Sandy Blvd. (1932) Northeast from 7th and Washington.

Santa Cruz St. Albina addition. (1873) Albina. 1891 became Morris.

S.W. Santa Monica

Santa Monica St. Albina addition. (1873) Albina. 1891 became Monroe.

Santa Rosa. Albina addition. (1873) Albina. 1891 became Klickitat.

N.W. Santanita Terrace. (1932) From Hermosa and Palatka Place to Macleay Blvd.

Saratoga. (1891) From Vancouver Ave. east to Camden. 1931 became N. Saratoga St.

Saratoga Ave. Albina addition. 1891 became Saratoga.

N. Saratoga St. (1932) 1 north of Dekum, west from Williams to Willamette Blvd. [until 1931, known as Saratoga].

N.E. Saratoga St. (1932) 1 north of Dekum, esst from Williams to 27th Ave.

S.E. Sauer. Third Electric addition. Before 1915.

Savier. (1891) From Front at its intersection with 12th to Willamette Heights. [until 1891, known as S]. 1931 became N.W. Savier St.

N.W. Savier St. (1932) 1 south of Thurman, west from Front to Aspen. [until 1931, known as Savier].

S.W. Scaray Ave.

S.E. Schiller St. Graceland addition. (1915) Grand View from E. 34th to E. 41st. (1932) 2 south of Holgate, east from Milwaukie to City Limits. [until 1931, known as 48th Ave. S.E. (between 41st Ave. SE & City Limits); Northern; Tillman].

N. Schmeer Rd.

Schofield. Albina addition. (1891) From Peninsular Ave. east to Delaware Ave. (1915) From 1705 Patton Ave. west to Delaware Ave. [until 1891, known as Sheridan]. 1931 became N. Schofield St.

N. Schofield St. Kenton addition. (1932) West from Interstate to Delaware. [until 1931, known as Schofield].

S.W. Scholls Ferry Rd.

Schuyler. (1891) Name changed from E. 1st to E. 17th. [until 1891, known as ????????]. Before 1915 became N.E. Schuyler.

N.E. Schuyler. (1915) From 375 E. 1st N to E. 36th. (1932) 1 north of Broadway, from 1st to 86th Ave. [until Before 1915, known as Schuyler].

Scott. Albina addition. 1891 became Madrona.

S.E. Scott. Woodstock addition. Before 1915.

Scott Ave. Tabor Heights addition. (1915) From 1646 Base Line Rd. south and east. 1931 became S.E. Scott Dr.

N. Scott Ave.. St. Johns addition. Before 1915.

S.E. Scott Drive. (1932) 1 north of Belmont at 67th. [until 1931, known as Scott Ave.].

S.E. Second. Ross addition,.

S.E. Second Ave. City View Park addition. (1915) Adjoining City View Park. 1915 became E.16th.

Section Line Rd. (1915) Continuation of Division, east. 1931 became S.E. Section Line Rd.

S.E. Section Line Rd. (1932) Continuation of Division at 62nd. [until 1931, known as Section Line Rd.]. became S.E. Divison.

N. Sedro St. (1915) From Gilbert west to Fairhaven. (1932).

E. Selling. Laurelwood addition. Before 1915.

Sellwood. (1891) From Delay east to E. 7th. [until 1891, known as San Antonio]. Before 1915 became N.E. Sellwood.

N.E. Sellwood. Before 1915. [until before 1915, known as Sellwood]. 1915 became Graham Ave.

E. Senate. Laurelhurst addition. Before 1915.

N.E. Senate St. (1932) 1 south of Sandy Blvd. at 37th.

Seneca. St. Johns addition. (1891) From Charleston east to Buchanan. [until 1891, known as Columbia]. 1915 became N. Seneca.

N. Seneca St. St. Johns addition. (1932) West from Macrum to St. Johns Ave. [until 1915, known as Seneca].

Serpentine Ave. Willamette Heights addition. Before 1915.

Sessile Ave. 1915 became E. 46th.

Seventh Street Terraces. (1915) West of Caruthers' Add.

Seward. Albina addition. (1891) From McPherson north to City Boundary. [until 1891, known as I]. 1931 became N. Seward Ave.

N. Seward Ave. (1932) 4 east of Chautauqua Blvd. north from Willamette Blvd. [until 1931, known as Seward].

Sexton 1928 became S.E. Lambert St.

S.E. Sexton. Brentwood addition. Before 1915.

Seymore S.E. Woodmere addition. Before 1915.

S.W. Seymour Ave.. (1915) From 1105 Kelly west to West, intersecting Corbett at 1105. 1931 became S.W. Seymour St.

S.W. Seymour Court. Southern Portland addition. (1932) West from Macadam to Corbett.

S.W. Seymour St. (1932) 1 south of Hamilton, west from Macadam to 6th. [until 1931, known as S.W. Seymour St.].

Shattuck Ave. King's Heights addition. Before 1915.

S.W. Shattuck Rd.

Shaver. Albina addition. (1891) From Maryland Ave. east to E. 19th. [until 1891, known as Summit, Cedar]. Before 1915 became N. Shaver.

N. Shaver St. Albina addition. (1915) From 847 Capitol Ave. east to E.19th, intersecting Union Ave. N. at 847. [until Before 1915, known as Shaver]. 1931 became N.E. Shaver (from Williams, east).

N.E. Shaver St. (1932) 1 north of Fremont, east from Williams to 63rd Ave. [until 1931, known as N. Shaver St.].

S.E. Shaw. Creston addition. Before 1915.

Sheffield Ave. 7th St. Terrace addition. (1915) (1931).

S.E. Shelby. Brentwood addition. Before 1915.

Sheldon St. 1931 became N.E. 61st Place.

N.W. Shenandoah Terrace. (1932) 1 north of Luray Terr. from Cumberland Rd.

N.W. Shepherd. Linnton addition. Before 1932.

Sheridan. (1891) From Moody west to Patton Rd, 1915 (SW). 1915 became S.W. Sheridan.

Sheridan. Albina addition. 1891 became Schofield.

N.W. Sheridan St. (1932) 4 south of Lincoln, west from Moody to 6th.

S.W. Sheridan St. Before 1915. [until 1915, known as Sheridan].

Sherlock Ave. (1891) Parallel with Front, from Upshur north to City Boundary. 1915 became N.W. Sherlock Ave.

N.W. Sherlock Ave. (1915) (1932) Northwest along railroad from Front to Brewer. [until 1915, known as Sherlock Ave.].

Sherman. (1891) From Moody to Patton Rd., 1915 (SW). 1915 became S.W. Sherman.

Sherman. Albina addition. 1891 became Erwin.

Sherman. Albina addition. 1891 became Kilpatrick.

Sherman Ave. Arbor Lodge addition. 1891 became Vincent Ave.

S.E. Sherman St. (1932) 4 north of Clinton, east from 1st to 75th.

S.W. Sherman St. (1915) (1932) 2 south of Lincoln, west from Hood to Patton Rd. [until 1915, known as Sherman].

Sherrett Ave. Sellwood addition. Before 1915. [until , known as Central Ave.]. 1931 became S.E. Sherrett St.

S.E. Sherrett St. (1932) 4 south of Tacoma, east from river to 23rd. [until 1931, known as Sherrett Ave.].

Sherwood 1928 became S.E. Umatilla St.

Sherwood 1928 became S.E. Umatilla St.

S.E. Sherwood. Errol Heights addition. Before 1915.

N. Sherwood Dr.

S.W. Sherwood Dr. (1932) 2 west of Vista at Patton Rd. [until 1931, known as W. Sherwood Dr.].

W. Sherwood Dr. Greenway addition. Before 1915. 1931 became S.W. Sherwood Dr.

E. Shield. Laurelwood addition. Before 1915.

W. Sholl's Ferry Rd. (1915) continuation of Patton Rd.

S.E. Shorey. Fruit Vale addition. Before 1915.

Short. (1891) From Wilson north to York. [until 1891, known as Lake]. 1915 became N.W. Short.

Short. Albina addition. 1891 became Fiske.

Short. East Portland addition. 1891 became Frederick.

N.W. Short. Before 1915.

S.E. Short. (1915) From east end of Gideon north one block. 1931 became S.E. Short Ave.

S.E. Short Ave. (1932) 1 east of 29th Ave. at Sherrett. [until 1931, known as S.E. Short].

S.W. Short St. (1915) From Slavin Rd., north.

N.W. Shoshone Ave. King's Heights addition. Before 1915. 1931 became N.W. Shosone St.

N.W. Shosone St. (1932) West of Kings Heights. [until 1931, known as N.W. Shoshone Ave.].

N. Sibson Ave. Wood's addition. Before 1915.

N. Silas. St. Johns addition. Before 1915.

S.W. Silver Terrace. Fulton Park addition. Before 1915.

W. Simpson 1915 became N. Simpson.

Simpson Ave. Simpson addition. 1891 became Simpson St.

Simpson St. Albina addition. (1891) From Patton Ave. east to Congress. [until 1891, known as Killingsworth, Simpson Ave].

N. Simpson St. (1915) From 1229 Patton Ave. west to Campbell. [until 1915, known as W. Simpson].

N.E. Simpson St. (1932) 4 north of Killingsworth east from Union to City Limits.

N.E. Siskiyou St. (1932) 2 south of Fremont, east from 7th to 37th.

Siskyou. (1891) From Union Ave. east to E. 24th., 1915 (NE).

Skidmore. Albina addition. (1891) From Maryland Ave. east to E. 19th. [until 1891, known as Fir]. Before 1915 became N. Skidmore.

N. Skidmore Court. (1932) West from Interstate to Detroit. [until 1931, known as Griswold Ave.].

N. Skidmore St. Albina addition. (1891) From 921 Overlook Blvd. east to E.24th, fifth north of Fremont. (1932) West from Williams to Overlook Blvd. [until Before 1915, known as Skidmore].

N.E. Skidmore St. (1932) 1 south of Prescott, east from Williams to 82nd.

N. Skidmore Terrace. (1932) West from Skidmore St. [until 1931, known as Forest St.].

N.W. Sky Line Blvd. (1932) Scenic Road from Cornell to Germantown Rd.

N. Sky St. (1932) 2 north of Lombard at Gilbert.

Skyland Terrace 1891 became Elizabeth.

Skyland Terrace. Portland Heights addition. Before 1915.

N.W. Skyline Blvd.

S.W. Slavin. (1915) Bertha.

S.W. Slavin Rd. Fulton Park addition. (1915) From Corbett at Seymour Ave., meandering south to Fulton Park, thence west to Bertha. (1932). became S.W. Capitol Hwy.

Slavins 1928 became S.W. 18th Dr.

Slocum. Albina addition. (1891) From Peninsula Ave. east to Delaware Ave. [until 1891, known as Meade]. Before 1915 became N. Slocum.

N. Slocum [until Before 1915, known as Slocum]. became Winchell.

Smith 1891 became 20th.

Smith. Carter's addition. 1891 became 21st.

Smith. East Portland addition. 1891 became Raymond.

S.E. Smith. Overton Park addition. Before 1915.

S.E. Smith. Smith's addition. Before 1915.

N. Smith Ave. St. Johns addition. Before 1915. 1931 became N. Smith St.

Smith St. Albina addition. (1873) From River St. to Goldsmith St. 1891 became Essex.

N. Smith St. (1932) West from Gilbert to Bruce Ave. [until 1931, known as N. Smith Ave.].

Snyder. (1915) West limit of Clinton.

S.W. Somerset St. (1932) Crossing Auburn and City Boundary.

S.W. Sonora St. (1932) Crosses Dosch Rd., Redondo, and Altadena.

South. Albina addition. 1891 became Burton.

South. Albina addition. 1891 became Hampton.

South 1928 became S.E. Knight St.

South 1928 became S.E. Knight St.

South 1928 became S.W. Custer St.

S. South. (1915 ) Between Bancroft & Hamilton, from 1st west.

S.W. South. Fulton Park addition. Before 1915.

S.E. South Ave. (1915) From the river east to E.20th, intersecting Milwaukie at 1365. became Knight.

N. South Hayes. St. Johns addition. Before 1915.

South St. 1931 became S.E. Knight St.

South St. not on current map. 1928

S.W. South Terrace. (1932) At head of Bancroft Ave.

E. Spanton Dr. (1915) From 2080 E. Glisan south to E. Stark.

Spencer. Albina addition. (1891) From Vincent Ave. east to Villard Ave. [until 1891, known as Coe]. Before 1915 became N. Spencer.

N. Spencer [until Before 1915, known as Spencer]. 1915 became Saratoga.

N.W. Spencer Court

S.E. Spokane Ave. (1915) From the river east to E. 24th, intersecting E. 13th at 1785. 1931 became S.E. Spokane St.

S.E. Spokane St. (1932) 1 north from Tacoma, east from river to 23rd. [until 1931, known as S.E. Spokane Ave.].

N.E. Sprague St. 1931 became N.E. Roselawn St.

Spring. (1891) From 14th west to 22nd. 1915 became W. Spring St.

Spring. Brown's Tract addition. Before 1915.

Spring 1928 became S.E. 69th Ave.

Spring 1928 became S.E. 69th Ave.

Spring 1928 became S.W. 21st Ave.

S.E. Spring Ave.. Brentwood addition. Before 1915.

S.W. Spring Garden. Capitol Hill addition. (1915) (1932) 2 north of Taylor's Ferry Rd. at Hickory.

Spring St. 1928 became S.W. 53rd Place.

S.W. Spring St. Bertha addition. (1915) (1932) West from 14th to 21st.

Springfield. (1891) From E. 9th to E. 14th. Before 1915 became N. Springfield.

N. Springfield [until Before 1915, known as Springfield]. 1915 became Humboldt.

N.W. Springville Rd.

Spruce. Albina addition. 1891 became Ivy.

Spruce. Albina addition. 1891 became Monroe.

Spruce. not on current map. 1928

E. Spruce. Ladd's addition. Before 1915. 1931 became S.E. Spruce Ave.

S.E. Spruce Ave. (1932) 2 north of Division at 12th. [until 1931, known as E. Spruce].

S.W. Spruce St.

St. Clair. (1891) From Washington south to south of Main in Johnson Add. 1931 became S.W. St. Clair St.

S.W. St. Clair St. (1932) 1 west of Vista, south from Washington to Madison between 22nd Ave. and 22nd Place. [until 1931, known as St. Clair].

St. Helens Ave. Albina addition. From Prescott north to City Boundary.

St. Helens Ave.. Albina addition. 1891 became Patton Ave.

E. St. Helens Ave. Sunrise Park addition. Before 1915.

N.W. St. Helens County Rd. (1915) From 26th west and northwest to City Boundary.

St. Helens Court. Portland Heights addition. (1915) North corner Spring & 21st. 1931 became S.W. St. Helens Court.

S.W. St. Helens Court. (1932) South from Montgomery Dr. [until 1931, known as St. Helens Court].

S.E. St. Helens St.

St. Johns Ave.. St. Johns addition. Before 1915. 1931 became N. St. Johns Ave.

N. St. Johns Ave.. St. Johns addition. (1932) East from Edison to Seneca. [until 1931, known as St. Johns Ave.].

St. Johns County Rd. (1915) From intersection of Delay and Morris, northwest to Willamette Blvd.

St. Johns County Road Before 1890 became Willamette Blvd.

N. St. Louis Ave. St. Johns addition. (1932) North from Albany to N. Pier Park. [until 1931, known as Fessenden St.].

N. Stafford Ave. (1932) 1 east of Portsmouth, north from Willamette Blvd. to Lombard.

N. Stafford St. (1932) 6 north of Dekum, west from Williams to Olin.

N.E. Stafford St. (1932) East from Williams to 15th.

Stanford. Albina addition. (1891) From Willamette Blvd. to Hodge. (1915) From 790 Willamette Blvd. north to Lombard. [until 1891, known as Holcomb].

Stanford. Albina addition. 1891 became Harlem.

S.W. Stanhope Court. (1915) From 480 Davenport south one block.

E. Stanley. Stanley No.2 addition. Before 1915.

Stanley Ave. 1928 became S.W. Dolph Ct.

S.E. Stanley Ave. Before 1915.

Stanley St. 1928 became S.W. Dolph Ct.

Stanton. Albina addition. (1891) From Delay east to E. 14th. [until 1891, known as Clackamas & San Mateo St.]. 1915 became N.E. Stanton.

N. Stanton St. (1932) 3 north of Russell, west from Williams to Interstate Ave.

N.E. Stanton St. (1915) From 605 Delay east to E.76th, intersecting Union Ave. N at 607. [until 1915, known as Stanton].

Star. Albina addition. (1891) From Page north to Russell. [until 1891, known as Whitaker].

Stark. (1891) From the river west to 12th. 1915 became W. Stark.

Stark. Albina addition. (1873) From River St. to Goldsmith St. 1891 became Randolph.

W. Stark. (1915) From the river west to 12th, first north of Washington. [until 1915, known as Stark]. 1931 became S.W. Stark St.

S.E. Stark St. (1932) 3 north of Morrison, east from river to 92nd.

S.W. Stark St. (1932) 1 north of Washington, west from river to 13th. [until 1931, known as W. Stark].

N.E. Starr. (1915) From 167 Page north to Russell.

State. Albina addition. 1891 became Denver Ave.

State. Albina addition. 1891 became Killingsworth Ave.

S.E. State. Berkeley addition. Before 1915.

S.E. State. Windsor addition. Before 1915.

S.E. Stearns Ave. Tremont Place addition. Before 1915.

S.W. Stebbins. Capitol Hill addition. Before 1915.

S.E. Steele Ave. (1915) From near line of E. 28th east to City Limits, fourth south of Holgate. 1931 became S.E. Steele St.

S.E. Steele St. (1932) 6 south of Holgate, east from 28th to City Limits. [until 1931, known as S.E. Steele Ave., 53rd Ave. S.E. (from SE 41st to SE 102nd)].

Stella 1928 became S.E. 77th Ave.

S.E. Stella. Reservoir Park addition. Before 1915.

Stephens. (1891) From E. 3rd to E. 12th. 1915 became S.E. Stephens St.

S.E. Stephens. Auburn Park addition. Before 1915.

S.E. Stephens. (1915) From 355 E. 3rd to E. 74th, fourth south of Hawthorne Ave.

S.E. Stephens Court

S.E. Stephenson Ave. Park Rose addition. Before 1932.

Sterling 1928 became S.E. Flavel St.

S.E. Sterling. Oberlin addition. Before 1915.

S.E. Stevens Court [until 1931, known as Murray St.].

W. Stevenson Drive 1915 became Market St. Drive.

Stevenson St. 1928 became S.E. Duke St.

N. Stewart. St. Johns addition. Before 1915.

S.E. Stewart. Woodstock addition. Before 1915.

Stockton. Albina addition. (1891) From Oberlin north to Dawson. [until 1891, known as Frank]. 1915 became N. Stockton St.

N. Stockton St. (1915) From 665 Oberlin north to Lombard. (1932) 1 east of FIske at Lombard. [until 1915, known as Stockton].

Stout. (1891) From Salmon, south to Jefferson, 2 west of Chapman, 1915 (W) from 635 Washington, south to Jefferson. 1915 became SW 20th.

W. Stout. (1915) From 635 Washington, south to Jefferson. [until before 1915, known as Stout]. 1915 became SW 20th.

W. Stout. (1915) From 635 Washington, south to Jefferson. 1915 became SW 20th.

N. Stratton. (1915) From 735 Trenton north to Columbia Blvd. 1931 became N. Stratton Ave.

N. Stratton Ave. (1932) 3 east of Portsmouth, north from Trenton to Columbia Blvd. [until 1931, known as N. Stratton].

Strong. (1891) From McKenna Ave. east to Portsmouth Ave, 1915 (N) from 1377 Portsmouth Ave. west to McKenna Ave. Before 1915 became N. Strong.

N. Strong St. Portsmouth addition. (1915) From 1377 Portsmouth Ave. west to McKenna Ave. (1932) West from Portsmouth to McKenna. [until before 1915, known as Strong].

Strowbridge 1928 became S.E. 52nd Ave.

Strowbridge 1928 became S.E. 52nd Ave.

N.E. Stuart Dr. Alameda Park addition. Before 1932.

N.E. Stuart's Drive. Alameda Park addition. Before 1915.

Suffolk. (1891) From Sherlock Ave. west 2 blocks, opposite boat yard, nr north city limits., 1915 (NW) from Sherlock Ave. west 2 blocks. 1931 became N.W. Suffolk St.

N.W. Suffolk St. (1932) About 3 north of Nicolai at Sherlock. [until 1931, known as Suffolk].

N.E. Sullivan St. (1915) From 213 E. 28th northeasterly one block. (1932) 1 north of Sandy Blvd. at NE 29th.

Summer. Albina addition. (1891) From Delaware Ave. east to Minnesota Ave., 1915 NOT LISTED. [until 1891, known as C & Laurel].

Summit. Albina addition. 1891 became Shaver.

Summit 1928 became S.W. 23rd Ave.

S.W. Summit. Bertha addition. Before 1915.

Summit Ave. 1891 became Cactus Dr.

Summit Ave.. Rose City Park addition. 1915 became E. 63rd.

E. Summit Ave. Belmont Park addition. Before 1915.

N.W. Summit Ave.. Westover Terraces addition. (1915) (1932) Linnton.

W. Summit Ave. Greenway addition. Before 1915.

N.W. Summit Court. Westover Terraces addition. Before 1932.

N.W. Summit Court. (1932) South from Cornell to Summit, west of 27th at Overton.

Summit Dr. Carter's addition. (1890) An extension of 18th, in Carter's Addition. (1891) An extension of 21st north to Carters addition. (1915) On Heights west of City.

N. Sumner St. (1915) From 1085 Patton Ave. east to City limits, third south of Killingsworth Ave. (1932) 2 north of Alberta, west from Williams to Greeley. 1931 became N.E. Sumner St.

N.E. Sumner St. (1932) 1 north of Alberta, east from Williams to 47th Ave. (1932) 2 north of Lombard at McKenna. [until 1931, known as N. Sumner St.].

S.E. Sunflower. Plainfield addition. Before 1915.

N. Superior St. (1915) Between Lovely & Easy.

Surman. (1891) From Union Ave. east to E. 9th. 1915 became Emerson.

N. Surrey Ave. 1915 became Farragut.

N.W. Sussex St.

Sutton. Albina addition. (1891) From Bryant north to Pippen. [until 1891, known as 12th]. 1931 became N. Sutton.

N. Sutton. (1915) From 185 Bryant north to Lombard. [until 1931, known as Sutton].

Swanson St. 1931 became S.E. 36th Ave.

S.W. Sweeney Ave. (1915) From 1265 Macadam west parallel to Flower. (1932) West from Macadam to 1st.

S.W. Sweetbriar Dr. (1932) Southwest of Zion Church.

N. Swenson St. (1932) 4 north of Fressenden at Oswego.

N. Swensson. St. Johns addition. Before 1915.

Swift. East St. Johns addition. Before 1915.

N. Swift Blvd. St. Johns addition. Before 1915. 1931 became N. Swift St.

N. Swift St. St. Johns addition. (1932) 6 north of Fessenden at Midway. [until 1931, known as N. Swift Blvd.].

N. Sylvan. (1932) Runs northwest from Hillside Dr.

Syracuse. (1891) From McKenna Ave. east to Newman. 1915 became N. Syracuse.

N. Syracuse St. Portsmouth addition. (1915) From 1547 Olin west to Ida. (1932) West from Olin to Weyerhaeuser. [until 1915, known as Syracuse].

horizontal rule