T
Home Up Resources

horizontal rule

Home
Census
Cemeteries
Churches
City Directories
Ethnic Groups
History
Land
Military
Newspapers
People
Pictures
References
Schools
Vital Records
Other

 

Welcome!

These pages are Copyright 2001-2007, by Julie Kidd, all rights reserved. 

 

Please report any broken links, or other concerns, to the webmaster.

 Please respect copyright on and off the Internet.

 

 


T. (1890) From N. Front west to St. Helen's Co. Road, near north city limits. 1891 became: Thurman.

T. East Portland addition. 1891 became: E. Madison.

Tabor Ave. (Mt. Tabor Park), 1915 (E).

E. Tabor Ave. Sunrise Park addition. Before1915.

E. Tabor Court. (1915) (E) between E. 49th & E. 50th, first south of E. Taylor. 1931 became: S.E. Taylor Court.

Tacoma. Albina addition. (1891) From river north to Jersey. [until 1891, known as Columbia].

S.E. Tacoma Ave. (1915) From the river east to E.28th, intersecting E. 13th at 1805. 1931 became: S.E. Tacoma St.

S.E. Tacoma St. (1932) East from river to 23rd. [until 1931, known as S.E. Tacoma Ave.].

N. Taft Ave.. East St. Johns addition. (1915) Continuation of Wall north of SP&S cut.

Taggard. 1891 from Union Ave. east to E. 24th.

Taggart. (1891) From Union Ave. east to E. 24th. 1931 became: S.E. Taggart St.

S.E. Taggart Court. (1932) 1 north of Woodward on 52nd Ave.

S.E. Taggart St. (1932) 1 south of Clinton, east from river to 41st Ave. [until 1931, known as Taggart, 28th Ave. S.E. (from SE 45th to 71st)].

S.E. Tait. Kenilworth addition. 1915 became: Kenilworth Ave.

S.W. Talbot Rd. (1915) From Patton Rd., winding southerly and easterly to Marquam Hill.

Tamarack. East Portland addition. (1891) From Division northwest to E. 16th. (1915) Ladd's Add. [until 1891, known as Walnut]. 1931 became: S.E. Tamarack Ave.

S.E. Tamarack Ave. (1932) 2 north of Clinton, northeast from Division, 1 east of 18th Ave. [until 1931, known as Tamarack].

Tamarind Ave. (1915) Official name is E.42nd. 1915 became: E. 42nd.

Tangent Ave. 7th St. Terraces addition. Before1915. 1931 became: S.W. Tangent St.

S.W. Tangent St. [until 1931, known as Tangent Ave.].

Taylor. (1890) From the river west to 14th, four south of Washington. (1891) From the river west to Chapman., 1915 (W). 1931 became: S.W. Taylor St.

Taylor. St. Johns addition. 1891 became: Salem.

S.E. Taylor Ct. [until 1931, known as E. Taylor St. (from E. 60th, easterly), Delano St. & Tabor Court]. 1931 became: E. Taylor St.

E. Taylor St. (before 1931) From E. 60th St., easterly. 1931 became: S.E. Taylor Ct.

S.E. Taylor St. (1915) From 1690 Powell Valley Rd. south to Nellie. (1932) 2 south of Morrison, east from river to 92nd Ave.

S.W. Taylor St. (1932) 4 south of Washington, west from river to 18th. [until 1931, known as Taylor].

S.W. Taylor's Ferry Rd. (1915) From Macadam in Fulton, southwesterly to City Boundary. (1932) From Boone's Ferry Rd. winding south and west of Fulton.

Telephone 1928 became: S.E. Mitchell St.

Telephone 1928 became: S.E. Mitchell St.

S.E. Telephone Ave.. Chelsea addition. Before1915.

N. Tenas Way. (1932) Between Gay and Denver from Blandena to Going.

S.E. Tenino Ave. (1915) From the river east to E. 24th, intersecting E. 13th at 1825. 1931 became: S.E. Tenino St.

S.E. Tenino St. (1932) 1 south of Tacoma, east from river to 45th. [until 1931, known as S.E. Tenino Ave. & A Street].

E. Tennant. Stanley No.2 addition. Before 1915.

N.W. Terminal. (1932) 1 north of Upshur, connects 17th with Front.

Ternis 1928 became: S.E. 69th Av.

E. Terrace. Tabor Heights addition. Before 1915.

N.W. Terrace. Linnton addition. (1932) From 1st to 3rd Ave. 1931 became: N.W. 3rd Court.

Terrace Ave. 7th St. Terrace addition. 1891 became: Dearborn Ave.

Terrace Dr. Grover's addition. (1890) (1891) An extension of 20th south round to Davenport., 1915 (SW) from 17th near Patton Rd., winding westerly, thence northerly to 20th at the head of Elizabeth. Before 1915 became S.W. Terrace Dr.

S.W. Terrace Dr. Grover's addition. (1915) From 17th near Patton Rd., winding westerly, thence northerly to 20th at the head of Elizabeth. (1932) 1 north of Broadway Dr. at 17th, forming part of east side Portland Heights. [until Before 1915, known as Terrace Dr.].

Terrace Rd. Carter's addition. (1890) An extension of Montgomery. (1891) An extension of Montgomery, winding south and then northwest to 21st. 1915 became: W. Terrace Rd.

W. Terrace Rd. Carter's addition. [until 1915, known as Terrace Rd.].

Terrace St. 1931 became: S.E. Morrison Ct.

Terry. Albina addition. (1891) From Peninsular Ave. east to Delaware Ave., 1915 (N) from 1657 Patton west to Peninsular Ave., and east to one block east of Mississippi Ave, 1915 (S) from 2nd to Macadam, one block north of Boundary Ave. [until 1891, known as Hooker]. 1931 became: N. Terry St.

N. Terry St. Kenton addition. (1932) 4 north of Lombard, west from Union to Wabash. [until 1931, known as Terry].

S.W. Terwilliger Blvd. (1932) Auto drive running south from 6th Ave.

S.W. Terwilliger Place. (1932) Between Terwilliger & Burlingame.

N.W. Testout Place. Kings Heights addition. Before 1932.

Texas. Southern Portland addition. (1891) From Macadam east to Georgia. (1915). [until 1891, known as Upper Texas]. 1931 became: S.W. Texas St.

S.W. Texas St. (1932) 5 south of Nebraska, west from Macadam to 3rd. [until 1931, known as Texas].

S.E. Thaxter Ave. Errol Heights addition. Before 1915.

The Alameda. (1915) From 580 E. 45th winding easterly, 1930 from E. 19th N. between Mason & Skidmore, winding easterly to E. 68th.

E. The Crescent. (1915) From 915 E. Morrison, northeast to E.33rd. 1931 became: S.E. Morrison Court.

N.W. The Crescent

S.E. The Fairways Blvd. (1932) East of East Moreland.

E. Theron 1915 became: E. 84th.

S.E. Third. Ross addition. Before 1915.

Thomas. (1890) From Willamette west to S. 1st, nine south of Woods., 1891 name changed from Joe Thomas, from the river west to 1st., 1915 (SW) from river front west to 1st, and from 9th to 14th, intersecting Corbett at 935. [until 1891, known as]. 1931 became: S.W. Thomas St.

Thomas 1928 became: not existing.

S.W. Thomas St. [until 1931, known as Thomas].

Thompson. Albina addition. (1891) From E. 7th east to E. 24th. [until 1891, known as Multnomah]. 1915 became: N.E. Thompson St.

Thompson Ave. Albina addition. 1891 became: E. 17th.

N. Thompson St. (1932) 4 north of Broadway, west from Williams to Interstate.

N.E. Thompson St. (1915) From 467 E. 7th N, east to E. 86th. (1932) 4 north of Broadway, east from Williams to 92nd Ave. [until 1915, known as Thompson & Eugene (1931)].

S.E. Thorburn St. (1932) East from Stark to Gilham, to Stark. [until 1931, known as E. Thornburn Ave.].

E. Thornburn. Stanley No.2 addition. Before 1915.

E. Thornburn Ave. (1915) From E. Stark at E. 63rd NE, then east, then southeast to Base Line Rd. at E. 74th. 1931 became: S.E. Thorburn St.

Thurman. (1891) Name changed from T, from Front near 13th west to Willamette Heights.,. [until 1891, known as T]. 1915 became N.W. Thurman.

N.W. Thurman St. (1915) From Front near 13th, west to Willamette Heights, eighteenth north of Burnside. (1932) West from Front to Aspen. [until 1915, known as Thurman].

S.E. Tibbetts St. (1915) From 590 E. 10th, to E. 28th, sixth south of Division. (1932) 1 north of Powell Blvd., east from 17th Ave. to 74th Ave. [until 1915, known as Tibbits, 31st Ave. S.E. in 1932 (from SE 43rd to SE 74th.].

Tibbits. East Portland addition. (1891) From E. 17th to E. 21st. [until 1891, known as Ash]. Before 1915 became: S.E. Tibbetts St.

S.W. Tichner Dr. (1932) From Burnside to Wright.

Tillamook. (1891) From E. 17th east to E. 24th, 1915 (NE) from 429 Gantenbein Ave. east to Theron. [until 1891, known as Catherine St.]. Before 1915 became N.E. Tillamook.

N. Tillamook St.

N.E. Tillamook St. (1915) From 429 Gantenbein Ave. east to Theron. (1932) 3 north of Broadway, east from Williams to 90th Ave. [until Before 1915, known as Tillamook].

Tillman 1928 became: S.E. Schiller St.

Tioga. Albina addition. (1891) From Modoc north to Depot. [until 1891, known as 8th].

N. Tioga Ave. St. Johns addition. (1932) East from Central to Swift Blvd, between Polk and Buchanan.

N. Tiogo. St. Johns addition. A probable misspelling for Tioga.

S.W. Toano. Streeter's Sub. Before 1915.

N. Todd. St. Johns addition. Before 1915.

N. Todd. St. Johns addition. Before 1915.

N. Todd St. St. Johns addition. (1932) 1 west of N. Iris Way at Swenson.

S.E. Tolman Ave. P. J. Martin's Tract addition. Before 1915.

S.E. Tolman St. (1931) 5 north of Bybee, east from 13th Ave to 92nd Ave. [until 1931, known as 63rd Ave S.E.].

Tomlinson. Albina addition. 1891 became: Kerby.

S.E. Toon. Before 1915.

Torburn Ave. 1931 became: S.E. Thorburn St.

S.W. Tower Way

E. Tract A. Colonial Heights addition. Before 1915.

E. Tract B. Colonial Heights addition. Before 1915.

E. Tract C. Colonial Heights addition. Before 1915.

E. Tract D. Colonial Heights addition. Before 1915.

E. Tract E. Colonial Heights addition. Before 1915.

E. Tract F. Colonial Heights addition. Before 1915.

E. Tract G. Colonial Heights addition. Before 1915.

Trenton. (1891) From Washburne east to Peninsula Ave., 1915 (N) from 1905 Delaware Ave. west to Hodge.

N. Trenton St. University Park addition. (1932) West from Delaware to Hodge.

Trinity Pl. (1931) Between NW 19th and 20th, from Burnside to Everett.

W. Trinity Place. (1915) From 615 Everett south to Washington.

Troy. Fulton Park addition. (1891) From 7th west to 10th. [until 1891, known as Alder].

S.W. Troy. (1932) From Terwilliger Blvd to 11th.

Trumbull. Albina addition. (1891) From Hayes north to Jersey. [until 1891, known as Cedar].

N.E. Trumbull. Chipman addition. Before 1915.

N. Trumbull Ave. St. Johns addition. (1932) North from Bradford to Myers.

S.W. Tualatin Ave. Council Crest Park addition. Before 1932.

S.W. Tualatin Ave. Council Crest Park addition. Before 1915.

Turner 1928 became: S.W. Evans St.

S.E. Turner. Anabel addition. Before 1915.

S.W. Twombly. (1932) 1 south of Washouga.

S.W. Tybo. Streeter's Sub. Before 1915.

Tyler. Albina addition. (1891) From the river north to Kellogg. 1915 Miner's Add., St. Johns. [until 1891, known as 4th Ave.].

Tyler. Miner's Add., St. Johns addition. Before 1915.

Tyler 1928 became: S.W. Miles St.

N. Tyler Ave. St. Johns addition. (1932) North from Bradford to Swift.

N. Tyndall. (1915) from 225 Hunt north to Newark.

N. Tyndall Ave. (1932) 4 east of Peninsular, north from Hunt to 6th.

S.W. Tyne St. (1932) 1 north of Nevada.

horizontal rule