St. Helens Hall
Home Up Resources

horizontal rule

Home
Census
Cemeteries
Churches
City Directories
Ethnic Groups
History
Land
Military
Newspapers
People
Pictures
References
Schools
Vital Records
Other

 

Welcome!

These pages are Copyright 2001-2007, by Julie Kidd, all rights reserved. 

 

Please report any broken links, or other concerns, to the webmaster.

 Please respect copyright on and off the Internet.

 

 


 

 

St. Helens Hall

 

In the 1874 city directory, it is described as:

A boarding and day school for girls, situated on Fourth, between Madison and Jefferson streets. This school is conducted by the Misses Rodney, under the supervision of the Right Rev. B. Wistar Morris, D. D., Bishop of Oregon and Washington Territory. It was opened on the 6th of September, 1869, and has had an attendance the past year of 135 pupils.

 

 

 

School Annuals

bullet

Class of 1937

bullet

Delphic Fraternity Yearbook, St. Helen's Hall - Class of 1941