Cameron County Genealogy Project
Gibson Township was formed in 1817 and at that time was part of Clearfield Co. Gibson Township was named after John Bannister Gibson. John Gibson was a Justice of the Supreme Court and also a Chief Justice of Pennsylvania.
Mason-Grugan Family Reunion Records - 1929-1941
Boroughs and Villages
This page was last updated on Sunday, March 28, 2004.
Return to Cameron County Genealogy Project Township Page
Return to Cameron County Genealogy Project
© 2004 Cameron County Pennsylvania Genealogy Project