Home |Photos TOC |

Nettleton Post Office in Cardiff Company Store

In November 1959, the Nettleton Post Office received official notice of termination effective at close of business November 30, 1959. The Post Office was located in the Imperial -Cardiff Company store (built in 1905 by the Inland Coal Co., which ceased operations in July 1959. The postmaster, Miss Mary Clark submitted her resignation in October 1959.

(Photo: Courtesy of Nanty-Glo Journal)

Navigation Tools

Home | Photo TOC | Top of Page |