Erie County (PA) Genealogy
City of Erie -
St Paul's Roman Catholic Church
Junior Sodality of Our Lady
Contributed by Rick Landers
The information below has been extracted from the Souvenir Dedication Program, March 17, 1935, for Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Church. The church, located in the City of Erie on Walnut Street between 16th and 17th, had its beginning in May 1891. Ground was broken for a new House of Worship on August 19, 1928, but the economic recession at the end of the 1920s resulted in a partially completed building. With renewed funding efforts about 1933, the building was completed. Images of the pages in the dedication program have been scanned and provided by Rick Landers. Various individuals have assisted in transcribing the documents for presentation here. This particular page has been transcribed by Genie Flahie.
Souvenir Dedication Program
The Junior Sodality of Our Lady
the tutelage of Dr. E. P. McManaman, the Junior
Sodality of Our Lady was organized on
At this time, the officers elected were:
Although the organization is very young, they have already assisted in making the bazaar the success that it was.
We are sure that under the directorship of Father Marino and Dr. E.P. McManaman, the advisorship of Ann Massello, and the leadership of the officers, that we will soon be as helpful and important an organization in the parish as is our “big sister”, the Senior Sodality.
The present members are as follows:
Amicucci, Louise, Di Tullio, Evelyn,
Augustine, Ann, Guagliardi, Antoinette,
Arduini, Amelia, Lombardozzi, Helen,
Arduini, Rose, Mantoan, Margaret,
Bruno, Genevieve, Marasco, Rose,
Campanelli, Angeline, Orlando, Evelyn
Casulla, Rose, Orlando, Mary,
Cirillo, Rose, Pascale, Mary,
D’Aurora, Josephine, Pelato, Rose,
Delfino, Emma, Pieri, Sarah,
De Santis, Ann, Sala, Mary,
De Santis, Helen,
De Santis, Olga,
Di Francesco, Mary, Trippe, Betty,
Di Placido, Carmella, Ugino, Mary,
This page was last updated on Sunday, January 25, 2004 .
Return to Erie County Genealogy
Return to Erie County Church Index
Return to City of Erie