Erie County (PA) Genealogy
City of Erie -
St Paul's Roman Catholic Church
Tuscany Girl's Club
Contributed by Rick Landers
The information below has been extracted from the Souvenir Dedication Program, March 17, 1935, for Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Church. The church, located in the City of Erie on Walnut Street between 16th and 17th, had its beginning in May 1891. Ground was broken for a new House of Worship on August 19, 1928, but the economic recession at the end of the 1920s resulted in a partially completed building. With renewed funding efforts about 1933, the building was completed. Images of the pages in the dedication program have been scanned and provided by Rick Landers. Various individuals have assisted in transcribing the documents for presentation here. This particular page has been transcribed by Rachel Ristau.
Tuscany Girl’s Club
The Tuscany Girls’ Club was organized July, 1924, by Alvida Armanini, Noemi Quadri and Ione Armanini Coulussi for social diversion. During this time it has progressed socially and in membership, though a large membership is not its aim. The club has always been ready and willing to help in all church activities.
The present officers are:
Ione Armanini Colussi -President.
Edith Colecchia - Secretary
Amelia Colecchia Carmosino - Treasurer
The present members are as follows:
Lilian Sabatini Quadri
This page was last updated on Wednesday, February 4, 2004 .
Return to Erie County Genealogy
Return to Erie County Church Index
Return to City of Erie
© 2004 Erie County Pennsylvania Genealogy