Creek, now Titusville Presbyterian] was gathered and organized by Rev.
Amos Chase about the year 1815. Mr. Chase supplied it until the
24th day of May, 1826, when he was installed as its first pastor for one
half of his time. The pastoral relation was dissolved in 1830.
is situated about ten miles from Titusville. It was gathered by
Mr. Chase in 1815. He was its first, and perhaps only pastor.
He was installed in 1827, and released from his charge in 1830.
of the Erie Presbytery, 1868 Click
to view the source for this material.